What's new

TomKat Divorce

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

katie-leaves-tom.jpg

Well, it's Star Mag so who knows. but it's a possibility so I'll set aside the champagne just in case!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Well, it's Star Mag so who knows. but it's a possibility so I'll set aside the champagne just in case!

The pix don't exactly show marital harmony and bliss, so just maybe she has managed to get away.

Maybe *this* will jar him into looking at his crazy cult connection perhaps not being in his best interests.

Paul

T

TheSneakster

What the fuck is wrong with you all?

"Scientology breaks up families!" is the biggest negative PR button you all (rightly) use against Co$, yet on this thread so many of you seem well pleased at the notion that Tom Cruise's family should be broken up again. :duh:

Merry Xmas, my ass. :grouch:

"Scientology breaks up families!" is the biggest negative PR button you all (rightly) use against Co$, yet on this thread so many of you seem well pleased at the notion that Tom Cruise's family should be broken up again. :duh:

The family that is abused together should escape together.

T

TheSneakster

The family that is abused together should escape together.

There have, as yet, been no charges of abuse made against Tom Cruise, but I guess that doesn't stop you from just making it up.

Your reply is not responsive to what you have quoted, either.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron

Katie has been selected for Cruise by DM. She is hardly doing Scn. on her very own determinism. It's a package deal along with the marriage and status. Tom has had some serious blinders on or else is complicit in DM gifting him very much from church funds made on the backs of hardworking and eventually RFP'd Sea Org members.

I don't want the TomKat splitting up. My first choice would be to see Tom leave the cult with Katie and be the hero he still can be. But I don't think he has the cajones and it's not likely from everything I've seen about his and DM's asshole buddy relationship. And if that's not going to happen then at least let Katie leave. Spare her and Suri the charade and the lies. Her presence only gives undue credence to Tom's alliance with the cult of crime.

I imagine Tom grills her about who she talked to today....what did they say about the church....etc., etc... Katie must have a clue what's going on no matter how insulted she seems. Girls talk!

And Merry Christmas!

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

All? Shitster I strongly suggest you slowly re-read this entire thread and then delete the "all" from you post.

You do seem to be suffering from what scientologists always do best : jump to conclusions !

Last edited:
There have, as yet, been no charges of abuse made against Tom Cruise, but I guess that doesn't stop you from just making it up.

Your reply is not responsive to what you have quoted, either.

That's right. Its what's true for me. Promoting the evil cult of scientology to the world in which his wife and children have to live is abusive.

T

TheSneakster

see ESMB Rules #1. Reported.

I strongly suggest you slowly re-read this entire thread and then delete the "all" from you post.

"You all" is a colloquial expression used to indicate a collective "you" is intended rather than an individual "you" as English lacks different pronouns for that purpose, unlike many other languages.

The phrase "so many of you", qualifies "you all" and clearly limits the assertion to a subset of the entire group. Therefore, your having parsed what a I wrote as an indictment of all members of ESMB is obviously incorrect.

I write in pretty much standard American English, so the only excuses you might have for your erroneous interpretation are either: (a) you failed to read each and every word or (b) you need remedial English classes.

Sindy

Crusader
I also hope this turns out to be true, for Katie and Suri's sake! :yes:

And....I don't remember all what Child Dianetics, etc said regarding not lavishing attention on the child...(not spoiling the child). Can someone point that out again for me, please?

That is a not a true statement from the article. LRH actually says that you can no more spoil a child with affection than you can put out the sun with a can of gasoline.

Wisened One

Crusader
Katie has been selected for Cruise by DM. She is hardly doing Scn. on her very own determinism. It's a package deal along with the marriage and status. Tom has had some serious blinders on or else is complicit in DM gifting him very much from church funds made on the backs of hardworking and eventually RFP'd Sea Org members.

I don't want the TomKat splitting up. My first choice would be to see Tom leave the cult with Katie and be the hero he still can be. But I don't think he has the cajones and it's not likely from everything I've seen about his and DM's asshole buddy relationship. And if that's not going to happen then at least let Katie leave. Spare her and Suri the charade and the lies. Her presence only gives undue credence to Tom's alliance with the cult of crime.

I imagine Tom grills her about who she talked to today....what did they say about the church....etc., etc... Katie must have a clue what's going on no matter how insulted she seems. Girls talk!

And Merry Christmas!

:goodposting: Arthur and I agree! I also thought twice before posting...in that I do not want to see yet another family broken up. But you worded it perfectly! :yes: :thumbsup:

Sindy

Crusader
None of us, including the Star Magazine really knows what goes on between two individuals. I hope they stay married, love each other, and wake up and leave the church and make a big public display. Tom would actually revive his career as well. Suri needs both her parents. They all need to get the hell out.

Sindy

Crusader

As gruff as you can be and as much as I don't want to agree with you on the grounds that you communicate in such a nasty fashion, I must concede that I agree with you here in principle though would never have said it this way.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
None of us, including the Star Magazine really knows what goes on between two individuals. I hope they stay married, love each other, and wake up and leave the church and make a big public display. Tom would actually revive his career as well. Suri needs both her parents. They all need to get the hell out.

Synthia, I agree that they all need to get the hell out and it would be the optimum solution. However, Tom is so far from waking up that I cannot see it happening. In the meantime, Katie is in an insufferable position with every aspect of her life examined by, interfered with, and controlled by Tom and Co$. So her best solution it get the hell out. I support her fully in this and I see it as the best realistic solution.

Perhaps if she dumps him and tells him why, it will be the wake-up call he needs. :confused2:

Sindy

Crusader
Synthia, I agree that they all need to get the hell out and it would be the optimum solution. However, Tom is so far from waking up that I cannot see it happening. In the meantime, Katie is in an insufferable position with every aspect of her life examined by, interfered with, and controlled by Tom and Co$. So her best solution it get the hell out. I support her fully in this and I see it as the best realistic solution.

Perhaps if she dumps him and tells him why, it will be the wake-up call he needs. :confused2:

If the article were true, I would totally agree with you. I just don't think it is, that's all. I think it's just more gossip to sell a magazine. Who the hell really knows what agreements they have. I agree with you though. I think it is what Katie SHOULD be thinking and believing but who knows what she really thinks?

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
As gruff as you can be and as much as I don't want to agree with you on the grounds that you communicate in such a nasty fashion, I must concede that I agree with you here in principle though would never have said it this way.

Sneak is actually a really good guy. But that's just opinion and I've been wrong a lot.