What's new

City of Chicago Tells Org to Either Get it Together or Sell Their Building

Sindy

Crusader
In the injunction at this link:

http://www.pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=a352316b12e8d4181d0b5f20334bd3af

Chicago tells the C of S IL to bring the subject premises into full compliance with the Municipal Code of the City of Chicago or sell the subject premises by 8/1/2013

They are apparently in violation of the city codes having to do with vacant buildings. Link here:

http://www.pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=93df1dddbc90237cf611c6d68322d89b

I am actually surprised it took the city this long to fine them or to do anything at all. This basically puts them on notice. I am not sure how lenient they are about the dates they give but the long and the short of is that the "do no wrong, upstat Ideal org" is sitting idle and causing a nuisance and their "hurry, hurry, hurry" attitude to get rid of all the tenants, etc. was a sad joke.

I am sure this kind of thing is happening all over the place. (Broad generality and so what, it's true - lol) Here is the Chicago Ideal Org:

5.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Re: City of Chicago Tells Org to Either Get it Together or Sell Your Building

Vacant, windows papered up, no $cilons scamming anyone, it really is ideal. :)

Sindy

Crusader

When they acquired the building, there were actually tenants in here paying rent but no, they had to go NOW! :duh:

I'm not really great at understanding Municipal injunctions and judgments. I'd appreciate it if someone else could thoroughly review that 3 page doc and give their opinion about it. It also seems that the org is up for some fines. It even states that they are seeking $3,000 per day but maybe that's just typical smoke blowing. I don't know. Anybody willing? :)

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Problems! Problems! Problems! There seems to be a "must have" on problems from David Miscavige and the Church of Scientology.

Let's take a quick peek and recap the year:

Fraud committed by lying to public about where IAS donations go

Spent $10-$12 million dollars hiring PI's to follow one man for 25 years!

Public leaving in droves demanding money back!

DM kicked Pat Broeker out and took over the Church w/o Hubbard's permission. Pat was suppose to be the leader.

DM's niece has a best seller in the making.

Luglio telling the truth ALL OVER the media - and you can't stop them!

'Inside Scientology' by Janet Reitman

Debbie Cook's e-mail, lawsuit, videos, deposition on video, gag order on video! SETTLES VERY FAST!

:guyfawkes:

:notworking:Scientology - that is!
:drama2: PI's paid $10-$12 million to follow the appointed leader of Scientology!

:squirrel: Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder

Ray Jeffries! Luke Lirot! Attorney's taking on the Cult!

Tom Cruise - FLOP

:naughty: Special treatment to Sell-Ebb's EXPOSED!

Vacant buildings - Idle Morgue's - with problems, problems, problems.

:anon: - Protests!

:surf::surf::surf::surf::surf::surf::surf::surf::surf::surf::surf::surf::surf::surf::surf:

As your Auditor David Miscavige - I want to help key you out! So please answer the auditing command. Okay Good. Now give me a problem of comparable magnitude!

DM::storm::nazi: (huge comm lag)

Auditor: I will repeat the auditing command: Give me a problem of comparable magnitude!

DM: :shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan:

Auditor: Okay good. Your needle is floating. Let's go see the examiner!

Last edited:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

That's really all you need at an org these days. They're just planning ahead for protestors. Has anyone knocked on the door? They might all be in there hiding.

BigBeard

Patron

When they acquired the building, there were actually tenants in here paying rent but no, they had to go NOW! :duh:

I'm not really great at understanding Municipal injunctions and judgments. I'd appreciate it if someone else could thoroughly review that 3 page doc and give their opinion about it. It also seems that the org is up for some fines. It even states that they are seeking $3,000 per day but maybe that's just typical smoke blowing. I don't know. Anybody willing? :)

It looks like Chicago was going after them for $3,000 due to a fire, but they settled for $500 court costs based on an agreement to get the building up to snuff or sell it by 08/01/13. If they don't, $500 day fine starting 08/01/13 until they get into compliance or sell the building.

BigBeard

FoTi

Crusader

It looks like Chicago was going after them for $3,000 due to a fire, but they settled for $500 court costs based on an agreement to get the building up to snuff or sell it by 08/01/13. If they don't, $500 day fine starting 08/01/13 until they get into compliance or sell the building.

BigBeard

Why are they giving them so long to comply?

Why are they giving them so long to comply?

You see that with a lot of Northeastern cities; Philadelphia has a bunch of abandoned factories or warehouses owned by outsiders, and the city just doesn't want to expend the energy to nail the deadbeats (not paying taxes, keeping up the buildings, etc.) That might be changing, however, because there was a huge fire/explosion at an ancient hosiery factory that killed a few firefighters this summer and people are angry.

Chicago is finally tired of the bulls@#t, and they want a conclusion.
I hope they get one.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

ROTFL!! :hysterical:

And one day may all Orgs be [STRIKE]Saint Hill[/STRIKE] Chicago size!! :thumbsup:

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
RTC is investigating who's fault that is, as we speak. Stay tuned.

It's those damned oatees taking too long to pony up the $$$ to renovate the org. Flunk! :omg:

Start!...or retread / retrain, cancellation of case state and espee declares are in the mail. :angry:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Chicago is an early harbinger of the fate of all scientology operations.

Close 'em all down & leave 'em abandoned.

All Hail Davie Boy !