What's new

Donations to the Ideal Org San Diago...Unbelievable!

Aneley

Patron
The Duggins are a surprize to me. They lost their son to cancer while on auditing lines at CCI. I can't remember if it was brain cancer or some sort of cancer in his back or spine. It was early on at CCI when I first got there, so it would have been about 92. He was about 18 I think. It was sad, because he was really a sweet guy.

(I think it is Bob and Trish that are the parents).

Whichever set it is, they do advertising - they own billboards. I think mostly in Europe. I cant remember. My memory kinda sucks. Some sort of billboard advertising.

Well tRish and Bob are actually Dugan not the Duggins. I guess the Duggins are someone else. Anyway Trish and Bob are on the list also of donators also.

They sure dont keep a lot for themselves (or they earn a lot and dont care), they are known for their donations at IAS, they even made donations for my mission where I was working. I know they are a huge family they have four or five children. They were pictured in one of the Scn magazines when they attained high status in IAS contributions, I am not sure if it was Gold Meritorious or Roll of honour...:confused2:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks! I still lurk more then I write, since here I see many people with SO experience and mine is only from a mission. I feel degraded...:bigcry:

Just kidding!:D

Hi Aneley and :welcome: to ESMB

Luckily status around here only depends on your life "AE" (after ESMB). It's posts that get you your stars here! :)

(I know how you feel; I wasn't even on staff anywhere, but it's still great fun to be here, and nobody yet has belittled me for being a peon!!) :)

-TL

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
I just wanted to say that the Ideal Orgs were one of the things that led me to waking up. I was so excited about the Ideal Orgs and the ones that went St. Hill size. That is until I visited a number of them while on tour and project and realized just how magnificent the International Scientology PR machine is! My ex wife was in an Ideal Org that went St. Hill size and I remember her telling me (when she was my wife) about their struggle for income which I found to be utterly astonishing! Ideal Org...whatever. The others I went to were very low in numbers of public there. I don't have numbers, just the impression of deadness from being there.

I'm firmly with other posters on this board regarding it as a real estate scheme.

Wisened One

Crusader
Oh no don't feel degraded, every story counts on here! :yes:

Shoot, I'm pale in comparison to most on here, too! As I was only Staff for a few measley years. (One year at a Mission, then three years at an Org.) :shrug:

Thanks! I still lurk more then I write, since here I see many people with SO experience and mine is only from a mission. I feel degraded...:bigcry:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Right. I was never in at all, yet, I'm treated like an accepted 'member' here, although, a slightly stinky and generally disreputable one :)

Zinj

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just wanted to say that the Ideal Orgs were one of the things that led me to waking up. I was so excited about the Ideal Orgs and the ones that went St. Hill size. That is until I visited a number of them while on tour and project and realized just how magnificent the International Scientology PR machine is! My ex wife was in an Ideal Org that went St. Hill size and I remember her telling me (when she was my wife) about their struggle for income which I found to be utterly astonishing! Ideal Org...whatever. The others I went to were very low in numbers of public there. I don't have numbers, just the impression of deadness from being there.

I'm firmly with other posters on this board regarding it as a real estate scheme.

You have been a wealth of information. Thanks.

It wasn't much better in the 90's. I've been to more than one org where staff were sleeping in the org because they weren't making any money. Or next to none. Very sad to see people's lives being dragged down like that.
For me all the data was just adding up. I never put it all together and thought about it for real till the basics came out. But I knew things weren't right that's for sure.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
Right. I was never in at all, yet, I'm treated like an accepted 'member' here, although, a slightly stinky and generally disreputable one :)

Zinj

Yea, Zinjifar grows on you and we have yet to find out how to inhibit the growth. But after the stinky part is over, you only notice him when your arm suddenly raises up high and waves furiously. :cheerleader: :whistling:

Welcome one and all, EX or not, SO or not, alive or ... Eh, I guess you do have to be alive. :duh:

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
you know, thats one HUGE point that would tip a lot of Class V staff into leaving. I know most of us put up with the shit hours, the non-existant pay, and the poor standard of living because we thought if we went St Hill size, we would never have to struggle for income, or be overworked again (having enough staff of course).

If someone was able to actually show me that "St Hill" orgs were having just as bad a time as us, I would have crumbled. That was the dream that kept us going.

HCObringOrder?

The MASS of data cancels the 3-rd party line that it is false.
The more separate people who attest that something happened, the more likely it happened.
But is it written?
That is where the stories come in.
The stories tell it from the different viewpoints so the picture is in 3D.
When the stories are about multiple locations, but the stories are similar, then the picture becomes High-Def.

It does not matter the content, location, or duration.
If you observed it, then tell the story.
:happydance:

FoTi

Crusader
Welcome

:welcome: Welcome to Foo-Foo the Xenu and to Ted. :welcome:

Glad you've arrived here.

I hope you'll tell us your stories in the My Story Section on ESMB. We love stories. :yes:

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
wait a minute....my name is on that list too and I didnt donate 1 Million it was 2 Million.:omg:

$cientology I'm gonna sue your arse for this
....and your balls:neener:

HCObringOrder?

wait a minute....my name is on that list too and I didnt donate 1 Million it was 2 Million.:omg:

$cientology I'm gonna sue your arse for this
....and your balls:neener:

Sorry, the invoice shows 1 Million for the Donation, and 1 Million for the Commission to the person who helped you to make the donation. Please submit a copy of your invoice for comparison. Should an error have been made, there will be a 10% charge for making corrections. :eyeroll:

Wisened One

Crusader
And in my email today...

It has a large picture of what looks more like a graveyard, but I believe it's supposed to be of Orgs popping up on the planet, kinda thing, lol. It's too large and won't post here.

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"All great cathedrals began their building by the placement of a single stone. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The building unit of a great society is the individual.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"[/FONT]

LRH - SCIENTOLOGY CAN HAVE A GROUP WIN

[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Donate today to your Ideal Org of San Diego. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Your help is needed. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Call (619) 239-2091 and speak to any staff member [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]or visit the San Diego Ideal Org website today![/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]© 2009 CSSD. All Rights Reserved. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. SCIENTOLOGY is a trademark and service mark owned by Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Printed in U.S.A. [/FONT][/FONT]

DCAnon

Psh, I've never even been a Scientologist and I still post all over the place and am utterly convinced my opinions are very important. All from a wog! :coolwink:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

All my staff experience is from being on staff in Missions.

But I have not allowed that to stop me from offering my expert opinion on almost every aspect of Scientology.

After all, I am an armadillo.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Aha! A bit of truth. The property is "in escrow". I guess with the property market in its current decline the owners aren't being deluged with alternative offers. From that SD website, the alternative version at http://www.scientology-sandiego.com/otc/ for people who can't see the fancy version :

We have the opportunity to purchase an 8.65 acre property to serve as our new home. We can purchase this property for a fantastic price. But we still need to raise the rest of the funds by March 21, 2008 to make this a reality. So there's no time to lose!

Ahem.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Someone is emailing me some pix of the place. I'll post them as I get them, as long as I remember to log in to the email account. :)

Paul

Attachments

• IOSD_01.jpg
    IOSD_01.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IOSD_02.jpg
    IOSD_02.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 67