What's new

Jenna speaks to Inside Edition

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for setting up this link.

The church is such a liar - don't separate families. I can't count the number of times the church tried to get me to disconnect from my father. I'm glad I didn't listen to them.

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Thanks for setting up this link.

The church is such a liar - don't separate families. I can't count the number of times the church tried to get me to disconnect from my father. I'm glad I didn't listen to them.

This short video packs a punch alright.
Great that you didn't listen I'm Out!

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow. This is Ronnie and Bitty's daughter!

I had no idea they were kept from the child. My friend was Bitty's private Nanny for quite a while.

She says she didn't even know them!

Bitty must be devastated. She was absolutely in love totally with that little girl.

Well, gee, this is all getting rather heavy these days with the out PR.

It seems to be coming from everywhere and it isn't invented, it is real stories from real people.

This is going to be pretty heavy in the long run.

I read the Morton Book last saturday. It seemed pretty boring reading but I guess if you don't know anything about the church it comes off as a shocker.

I am very glad Jenna is speaking up about the way children have been treated and mishandled.

The way children have been treated and mishandled in the Church by it's members is criminal.

The way pregnant women have been treated and mishandled is criminal as well.

T.I.

Terril park

Sponsor
Wow. This is Ronnie and Bitty's daughter!

I had no idea they were kept from the child. My friend was Bitty's private Nanny for quite a while.

She says she didn't even know them!

Bitty must be devastated. She was absolutely in love totally with that little girl.

Well, gee, this is all getting rather heavy these days with the out PR.

It seems to be coming from everywhere and it isn't invented, it is real stories from real people.

This is going to be pretty heavy in the long run.

I read the Morton Book last saturday. It seemed pretty boring reading but I guess if you don't know anything about the church it comes off as a shocker.

I am very glad Jenna is speaking up about the way children have been treated and mishandled.

The way children have been treated and mishandled in the Church by it's members is criminal.

The way pregnant women have been treated and mishandled is criminal as well.

T.I.

Love

bb

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had the same thought more or less, she's quite beautiful.

She looks just like Ronnie!

All we need now is the floodgates to break and have Ronnie, Bitty, and Mike Rinder step forward.

Oh My God!

You can fool some of the people some of the time.
All of the people some of the time.
Some of the people all of the time.
But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Basic mathematics against simple human equations.

Finally the tables are starting to turn.

I am just so pissed at these four or five thugs that took over the Church and had this reign of terrorism.

It is true that clean hands make a happy life.

And I see them tumbling into their own mirrors.

It's actually starting to look like a f-----g horror movie.

And the biggest blow to the regime yet, are the abused, neglected , children
speaking out from old hallways full of little feet prints on a dusty dark unvisited floor.

T.I.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm sorry T.I., it's a hell of a lot more than that! :omg:

Yes, my experience of the "Church" before the current "thugs" took over, is that it was previously run by three thugs in particular. L Ron Hubbard, Mary Sue Hubbard and Jane Kember.

Those of us who were shivered into silence by MSH's and Jane Kember's ruthless implimentation of LRH's orders, as regards critics of his "Church", know that the DM incarnation of the CofS is only a later incident on the chain.

I was talking the other day with someone who is still frightened of Ron's "Church" and what they did to critics. Still frightened after thirty years! Still crying at the memory of the threats and menace perpetrated on "parishioners" by Ron, Mary Sue and Jane.

In those days we all knew that MSH and Kember were dedicated to silencing critics by whatever means necessary and that a whole organisation was dedicated to this end.

For those of us shivered into silence by fear of Ron and his henchmen and henchwomen, it is hard to come to terms with the current crticism that is rampant. We still expect LRH's orders to "ruin critics utterly" will be carried out.

TI, disconnection of children from parents is not a new DM phenomena. It has gone on for decades under LRH's direct orders. To imply it is a new post-LRH phenomenon is painting an untrue picture. Disconnection and destruction of critics was more ruthlessly implimented in Ron's day.

We all knew this and when we left Ron's "Church" most of us were extremely fearful of LRH's ruthless wrath and his "Nazgul" operatives MSH and Jane Kember and their evil GO.

I was shocked all over again the other day to realise that so many thousands are still shuddered into fearful silence by Ron's evil.

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
She looks alot better than when she was in the Sea Org.

I am really glad that she is speaking out.

I wonder, though....

Is she now able to be with and around her parents?

Have her friends in the church now disconnected from her because she is doing these things?

(I know the second one is "yes". I hope she can go public with that too).

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron

I wonder, though....

Have her friends in the church now disconnected from her because she is doing these things?

I have been thinking about you Bea, during all of this.

I was wondering how many thousands of people read your story. Wondering if she did too and maybe it had some effect on here. I was also wondering what her relationship with her parents must be now.

T.I.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
They said it again on Inside Edition: "[Disconnection] is the opposite of what the Church believes and practices."

It's their new policy. Run with it.

Strike while the hay shines. :)

Paul

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Blood in the Water

The press are focusing in on the lies. Disconnection IS the achilles tendon. The CofS is so infused with disconnection wreckage, the execs don't even realize how close to it they are. DM is engulfed in it. So is Karen Pouw. They block it out and forget it. When the press takes the time to LOOK, they see it immediately. Then they see how easily they can interview scores or hundreds of victims, and there's a story. The logic trail is, if you lie about THAT, what else are you lying about? The other big problem is the undocumented cash reserves, and the undelivered promises of OT levels and Super Power. Eventually, the reek will reach the parishoners and the donations will dry up. Andrew Mortons book has released the floodgates. Let the feeding frenzy begin!

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron

I wonder, though....

What was her post in the Sea Org?

Let me guess, cmo Int Exec?

T.I.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
They said it again on Inside Edition: "[Disconnection] is the opposite of what the Church believes and practices."

Paul

What a relief! We can all meet at CC INT for cappacino!

T.I.

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
Then why was I treated like I was last Saturday at the Buffalo, NY org.

I was not allowed to talk to anyone once I was given the golden note.

I should go there and try to talk to some but why bother I know what the results will be.

Barb

Paul

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
I should go there and try to talk to some but why bother I know what the results will be.

You could go there and bring someone with a camcorder to record these results.
The point is that they would have to let you talk with whomever you wish or get caught lying about the fact that they actually encourage communication with your friends. :coolwink:

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
That is a good point and why I did not want to go alone. But my family would not come with me even after they said they would. They bowed out of going.

They laughed about the declare when I told them as it held no value to them what so ever.

My father still calls me so I guess he will be declared as well and not be told.

The last I knew they found his phone number in the assisted living place and were trying to sell him stuff. He told me all about it. I thought it a crime to bother him in a nursing type home to sell him stuff.

Barb

You could go there and bring someone with a camcorder to record these results.
The point is that they would have to let you talk with whomever you wish or get caught lying about the fact that they actually encourage communication with your friends. :coolwink: