Katie quits Scientology!!! WTF??? WOMAN'S DAY REPORTS

iaxiloll

Patron with Honors
pg1qv1.jpg

pg2qh6.jpg

pg3xs0.jpg

skydog

Patron Meritorious
I heard a while ago that Nicole had tried IVF while she was with TC. This is rumour only - makes sense though. I wonder if TC had a picture of Davey boy in the masturbatorium.

I had heard that LRH was the donor to whichever turkey baster was used to for the deed:omg:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Even if that article turns out to be wrong, there is a lot of truth in there that people will see. But it does seem like it could be true.

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
I had heard that LRH was the donor to whichever turkey baster was used to for the deed:omg:

Wow, they dug him up for that? I'd hate to have been the tech digging thro' his balls for the odd wriggler! :puke:

Great article on Katie. Even if its not true about Katie as such, it shows $cn in a very bad light, which is very good.

iaxiloll

Patron with Honors
This is the cover story on a women's magazine that has a circulation of 430,235 copies a week, and almost 2.4 million people read it per week since it gets passed around and used as reading material in waiting rooms etc (Australia's population is about 21 million). So this is really good. Hopefully the women who read this will talk to others about the cult.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
Katie in doubts about $cientrology

of course the press tend to exagerate things and pick up on anything that sells magazines or newspapers, but there will be a some truth in this, as Katie will obviouly be challenged by fellow actors about all the stuff on the internet that she may have missed out on over the past few years.
As a new member and considerably lower on the 'bridge' than Tom she will be under pressure to get trained and audited to be on a similar level to her husband. When you think that she is also a young Mum maybe just wanting to be with her child that is quite a lot of work, and will only be possible by somebody really wanting that. Its not the type of thing you would do out of 'love' to somebody, as it will mean she woud have to be 'on course' or in 'auditing' for several hours per day.
On top of that her parents and family are probably reading about the Cult on the net etc and warning her too.
I personally think its only a matter if time before they will break up, as Katie become more mature and realizes her husband is a fanatic of this insidious Cult. From my experience as a former member of this Cult I can only say that a relationship with a non-$cientoilpogist is not really possible, as the difference in 'Reality' would be too large.
I do hope they split, and it would be a great chance to get even more people aware of the dangers.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
If the cult does let her go, they'll probably give her a huge settlement and make her sign a "gag order," with the proviso that if she does talk, she'll have to give back the money. It's been known to happen before....:yes:

Lynn

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh crap. That is too bad... we'll get 'um next time team. :no:

Not necessarily. Of course they will deny it. They will deny it even if it is word for word gospel truth. Personally, I'd bet that it is 80% true. I'd also bet that she'll get "handled" this time, but the doubts will be there and she'll eventually reject Scientology and Tom will have a decision to make.

I just hope he doesn't walk out on her when she is a few weeks pregnant like he did to Nicole.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
My thoughts are that Katie won't back down. I think she's got what it takes to hold her own up against TC and hold back the booty if Tommy boy can't back the fuck off and give her space to be HERSELF.

Can you imagine... here she is a young star with a hugh future in front of her and she is having closed, restricted, insane, ridiculously arrogant Scientolo-chese run on her by a screwed up fanatical husband.....

AND... the most insidiously insane part of it is... Tom can do whatever he wants with his life... yet he's caught up in this lousy lying cult.

His only hope in the world is if Katie can wake him up!

GO KATIE!!!!!:thumbsup:

iaxiloll

Patron with Honors
The lovely thing about the internet is the flow of information, at this moment it is still spreading that Katie has left the CoS. And one more thing.Tom has said on TV time and time again (see Oprah interview if you can stomach it) that Katie wants to be referred to as Kate not Katie yet the "lawyer" would get her name wrong? I smell a skunk!

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
I have never seen a lawyers lettter like that. I smell a cornflakes packet degree in here - or an OSA lookalike. They want a retraction? If the article was false why aren't they sueing the pants of Women's Day? TC's not short of a bob or two.

WD may be a gossip rag par excellance, but these guys are not dumb. They would know about $cn and their propensity to litigate. I think they have researched this article very carefully and have been very careful only to print what they can prove. I note that the tone of the article is quite measured - no hysteria about the evil church of $cn etc. I am inclined to believe that the article is essentially correct.

I hope that Katie can hold out against the bastards!