What's new

LRH Views on BTs is nuts.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What I find interesting is that David Mayo invented an auditing action for Hubbard based on speculations rather than fact.

The data I got from XSO was that Hubbard dictated all the NOTs stuff and Mayo compiled it from the tapes. Not exactly the same as inventing it.

Paul

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
The data I got from XSO was that Hubbard dictated all the NOTs stuff and Mayo compiled it from the tapes. Not exactly the same as inventing it. Paul
Who on the XSO list told you that? So, some person claims that Hubbard invented it and Mayo compiled it?
Suggest you read the transcripts of Mayo's lawsuit with the Racketeering Technology Center. In those transcripts he testifies how he developed NOTs.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Who on the XSO list told you that? So, some person claims that Hubbard invented it and Mayo compiled it?
Suggest you read the transcripts of Mayo's lawsuit with the Racketeering Technology Center. In those transcripts he testifies how he developed NOTs.

It was posted by someone thought well of on XSO who handled the tapes of LRH dictated orders when they were delivered for transcription, as far as I recall. But I'm not interested enough to search the archives to check.

However, since no-one has ever given false testimony in a lawsuit involving the CofS that does make it tricky to reconcile the contrary facts. :)

Paul

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
reply to Dulloldfart

It was posted by someone thought well of on XSO who handled the tapes of LRH dictated orders when they were delivered for transcription, as far as I recall. But I'm not interested enough to search the archives to check.
"Well thought of on XSO" by who? Does that equate with fact to you?
However, since no-one has ever given false testimony in a lawsuit involving the CofS that does make it tricky to reconcile the contrary facts. :)
Paul
What facts have been established? We only have unverified court testimony from Mayo and hearsay from your "Well thought of on XSO".