What's new

LRH Insane

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Given that CFS is life-long, and that the Methodone is only being used as a pain-killer, not a buzz-chaser, I think my original comment has become a little inflated. Personally I have experienced Pethadeine when I had kidney-stones, and even thought I was doed up to 150% of what I should have been, I was still in extreme pain. Although research is now shoing that self-medication for pain control is working better than the rostered version.

jennifer

Patron
Not insane

LRH was definitely not insane as he knew what he was doing having intended to have established a religion which he successfully achieved. Credit should be given where it is due. He was not always right but knew in accordance with how religions are established that he must always be seen as right having intentionally established his own service facsimile as the service fac for his religion so that it would appear he would have had all the answers & could not be questioned. He intended having established a presumption of a divine right to rule of law as his own game. It was his religion. Knowledge containing truth found workable can also consist of lies as the lies are very necessary for making the knowledge persist. The axioms of Scientology is the constitution of the entire religion & such axioms contain fundamental truths. I believe that the book of lies as used by Aleister Crowley influenced LRH as how truth as well as lies can be found in reversed theology as truth & lies can be found in theology right side up. It depends on what viewpoint is been taken.No LRH was definitely not insane for to have established the techniques & policies of his religion he had much brilliance but failed dismally by having fabricated his past & for not having handled his very detached & vindictive paranoiac condition that was his own worst enemy & through such aberration made many enemies despite having had & continuing to have a committed following. I really liked LRH even though I had never met him despite his very many failings & hope that in his rebirth he does not become a Scientology staff member at the bottom rung of his bridge & ladder as his own motivator.

Open Mind

Patron with Honors
I don't think LRH knew the meaning of life. Dr. Ramachandra, a well known neuroscientist, said that the belief in God does represent an observable scientific factor, in that it is conducive to society. If the meaning of life is a general meaning that personally affects every individual, then I would say the meaning of life is to love one another, and to have some sort of love towards devine wisdom (God). Scientology would view this as survival towards the 8th dynamic, as well as the 4th, which happens to be the division point in the dynamics. He may have stumbled upon it, but I don't think he recognized it. He never said it, and there is a very simple way to test whether or not this has the potential to be viewed as the meaning of life.

What would society be like if everyone followed that rule?

Last edited:

everfree

Patron Meritorious
I really liked LRH even though I had never met him despite his very many failings & hope that in his rebirth he does not become a Scientology staff member at the bottom rung of his bridge & ladder as his own motivator.

Haha! A lifetime of near slavery profited by others would be exact justice for him.

Mystic

Crusader
Oh yeah, L. Ron Hubbard, failed 666 Beast, was definitely insane. But thank gawhd he was also a coward.

JinLing

Patron
Methodone in its own right is supposed to be non-addictive and I have heard of it being prescribed to CFS patients to deal with the ongoing pain--in this case it is supposed to be non-addictive but a brilliant pain-killer (haven't tried it myself, doctors where I live are too conservative).

Just a comment on this since its false data.

Methadone is a lot worse than heroin. Its supposed to be a remedy for heroin, but its a lot stronger than heroin is, it does give a buzz (at least to start with) (might be different for different persons, but if you compare the two remedies, subuxone/subutex and methadone, methadone is very much more like heroin, not exactly the same, but similar) and it has a tremendously much worse withdrawal than heroin. Basically its heroin times ten.

heroin withdrawal is a lot better after 5-7 days, Methadone withdrawal last for a month up to six weeks. And thats just the physical terror to it. It has so much more sideeffects and shit that makes it the worst poison on earth.

I have kicked both of those habits separatly and know what im talking about.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
There is no "true meaning of life", other than one we assign to it (arbitrary). So, if he went mad from finding it, it's probably because the meaning he had assigned to it was crazy to begin with:

"Smash my name into history"
or
"Make all men my slaves"

JinLing

Patron
There is no "true meaning of life", other than one we assign to it (arbitrary). So, if he went mad from finding it, it's probably because the meaning he had assigned to it was crazy to begin with:

"Smash my name into history"
or
"Make all men my slaves"

I think that makes sense.

Mystic

Crusader
What is your definition of insane, Mystic?

Oh I have multiple views of "insane". The really tough views contain highly polished trickery, intent to beguile into becoming vampire fodder, purposeful misleading the lambs to slaughter, chronic lying, intent upon disallowing revelation of Spirit, hidden hypocrisy and such.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's pretty simple. Insanity is the state of inability to distinguish what is provably real as opposed to what one believes is real. When one insists that their beliefs are 'real' beyond reproach... we have a bona-fide looney. LconH personified this condition such that he, himself, is the new definition of insanity.

There is meaning to life.?
There is a meaning to life.?
There is meaning to life, immortality?

There is life to meaning?
There is a life to meaning?
There is life to meaning, immortality?

There is meaning to immortality?
There is a meaning to immortality?
There is meaning to immortality, life?

Is this a question?
Am I mattreya?
Have you seen my Kools?

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's pretty simple. Insanity is the state of inability to distinguish what is provably real as opposed to what one believes is real. When one insists that their beliefs are 'real' beyond reproach... we have a bona-fide looney. LconH personified this condition such that he, himself, is the new definition of insanity.

In practice I doubt insanity as definition has much value. It is something one would not want to be. Perhaps wanting to be, while still a creation of need, has some application. One is moving out, hopefully. But something one does not want to be is likely to be restrictive. One will elect undesireable viewpoints from present reality, an easy way to build a fence around understanding.

Mystic

Crusader
This "sanity and insanity" seemed to have been of great concern with Mr. Hubbard. In a certain sense, he was neither "sane or insane" as he was not a natural being. Hubbard was an artificial composite, an apparition, a shade, a false being; and as such held into the "mission" of bringing about (by trickery) natural soul-bearing beings who were so screwed up their life energies could then be sucked upon by the vampires of the lower psychic darkness.

Gawhd but these vampires hate Light.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
This "sanity and insanity" seemed to have been of great concern with Mr. Hubbard. In a certain sense, he was neither "sane or insane" as he was not a natural being. Hubbard was an artificial composite, an apparition, a shade, a false being; and as such held into the "mission" of bringing about (by trickery) natural soul-bearing beings who were so screwed up their life energies could then be sucked upon by the vampires of the lower psychic darkness.

Hubbard sure seemed interested in that sane/insane line. To the point where he assigned insanity to millions and ultimate sanity to himself. But it might tell us something about the validity of those ideas, if they can be used that way.
I think "false being" could be someone not interested in a true exchange. That individual is pretending to play the game but instead of looking at another viewpoint gives out their own. We all do that to some extent, of course, but some are more dedicated.
But even this practice is still is a viewpoint in a sense, and not worth giving up one's move into understanding. My opinion.
Hubbard devised a system to keep attention on himself, and we fell into it. Moving out of that system can be like letting go of flypaper, sticky and aggravating. But it is doable.

Veda

Sponsor

You were there in 1962/63, did you notice that "everyone, including Hubbard, was having their heads kicked in" (paraphrase) by Hubbard's early research into the "deadly R6 bank"? Thus "LRH went insane to bring sanity and freedom to Mankind." etc.

Veda

Sponsor
Oh I have multiple views of "insane". The really tough views contain highly polished trickery, intent to beguile into becoming vampire fodder, purposeful misleading the lambs to slaughter, chronic lying, intent upon disallowing revelation of Spirit, hidden hypocrisy and such.

I take it that you don't subscribe to the "LRH, fallen psychic hero" scenario.