What's new

New AOSHEU promo videos

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Well theyve done a good job scrubbing the place up since I was there, twenty odd years ago!

Copenhagen looks good too, cant see the empty beer bottles or smell the piss!

La La

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I believe its still there, according to a BBC programm anyway, you should still be able to buy the drugs of your choice there.:headspin:

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Well theyve done a good job scrubbing the place up since I was there, twenty odd years ago!

Copenhagen looks good too, cant see the empty beer bottles or smell the piss!

La La

Well, yes, they had CLO and AOSH EU SO members renovate the place on top of their post time, and on allhands renos on top of having the RPF and EPF work there. That as in the early 1990's. :yes:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Did they finally close down Christiana?

Zinj
No.. Still there.. It's a 'hot potato' subject best not talked about. (I do wonder if I can steal a house for myself and claim legal squatting rights.. Haven't tried it yet..)

Nobody I know in their video.. No surprize... What a lame video anyway.. Tivoli and all the tourist attarctions.. When the scilons think that's 'other fish to fry' and AOSHEU's registers have sucked their wallets dry already.. There was a picture of a Michelin rated restaurant (fergot the name).. Think a Scilon paying to AOSHEU can afford to eat there? (If he can, the registrars will need to work him over again.. Guy has withholds! - Withheld that he had more money!!!)

:yes:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Ah Petra, so glad someones keeping those Sea Org members busy, they always seemed to have way too much time to drift around aimlessly. Why some of them had family time when I was there, talk about other fisch to fry!

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
No Im sure I can see your hat, maybe you were outside the gates on a trampaline.

Last time I was there I was scared shitless on one of those whizzy train things that go round corners too fast, then do a shear drop. That was midsummer night, I think 85.

The fireworks were good though, first time I heard them, I thought they were the Polish army invading! I nearly crapped myself!

La la Lou Lou