What's new

OPENING PANDORA'S BOX Part One:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I felt somebody talking about me behind my harddrive, and I found you!

I think I'm still alive and have no idea what "well" is. Something to do with oil drilling?

It's not me you should be looking for, but Pandora. What a box!

WhoTF am I talking about? Oh me. I'm the Gordon Bell you have been slandering. :)

Love you all. Nice to have tracked you down in classical OSA style--no, OSA is too much fail--in my style.

:thumbsup:

Hey Gordon!

Your sax use to be my alarm clock at 1819!
You were the only real auditor (listener) I ever had. (in 1819 and in the Bell Tower)
It is great to see you here.

The Anabaptist Jacques

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey Gordon Bennet

Ja ja. Tis really me..I think; I've not looked in the mirror in several hours so I'm not sure.

And pardon my nOOBieness as this is the first forum in which I've ever posted so I don't know all the 'how tos" yet. HowTF do you get those cute pics as part of your nick?

I have dropped into Undernet #altreligionscientology a few time and many of the old nicks are in there. Since the Anonymous crowd has joined the game the giggle level has increased markedly.

Oh wait a fugg'n minute, Emma! Yes, I know you. Emma the Aussie?

Besides Zinnie and Alan the Walter I don't see any other names I recognize. Who are you hiding behind those nicknames?

:party:

It is I-your old friend from FCDC. This will be really easy-I'm the reg you audited-all the lower grades--I had a handle bar mustache--your book the "Golden Troubadour" has as a protagonist a weird ass character whose spelling is the inversion of my last name. When you lived in Ardmore on Church Rd - I lived a 1/2 mile way.. You must of figured it out by now! There are several of us from the old FCDC days on esmb--the good ones. It's great to be back with you once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Sooner or later, just about everyone leaves CofS. It's a tribute and a testament to the organization's ongoing mistreatment of its members. Yet they never ever get a clue.

DM wants power and money? Wants the cult to have it? Wouldn't they have more if they stopped pissing people off and people actually wanted to be there to be on staff, to take courses, to buy auditing, etc?

Anyway, welcome!!

Mystic

Crusader
I gave you a clue about who I was in the previous post where I talked about you abusing the saxophone.

I thought it might be you G Bennett, but I was thrown off a little when I saw you still lusting over Pandora. You're getting a little long in the tooth for that aren't you? Aren't we all? Ha Ha! Better be careful or Donnie will come back and kick your ass.

I'll give you another clue about who I am. You married me and the 1st wife on the steps of FCDC, 1812.

I believe I can remember the first time you put on the ministers garb. You seemed quite delighted, sort of like a kid putting on a Halloween costume. You were really smitten with that funny looking cross as I recall.

PM me and I'll tell you who I am after I sec check you. I'll also tell you how to get the pretty pictures. I'm pretty good with pictures.

This is what I look like now.

muscleman.jpg

Pardon, I've been away for a week.

Well this must be Juan Enrique h00tmon. Man o man, that chick was georgous. I hope you lost your virginity to her.

I never came anywhere near conquering the sax. Only instruments I ever conquered were the Japanese bamboo flute and the didjeridoo. I did so much didj I rattled a couple of teeth out. Sheesh.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Argh those gorgeous abs - I fell in love with you the 1st moment I saw you - (pooftah! :)

Mystic

Crusader
It is I-your old friend from FCDC. This will be really easy-I'm the reg you audited-all the lower grades--I had a handle bar mustache--your book the "Golden Troubadour" has as a protagonist a weird ass character whose spelling is the inversion of my last name. When you lived in Ardmore on Church Rd - I lived a 1/2 mile way.. You must of figured it out by now! There are several of us from the old FCDC days on esmb--the good ones. It's great to be back with you once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh gawhd. Okjemor hisseff. You lovey bassid. I really miss you man. I almost got in contact with you a couple of years ago thru the library you are connected with. Really great to see you again.

Patty, is she still with you or ?????

And I'll try to stay more current with the ESMB. I get very involved in what I'm doing sometimes and just have to let the external world go it merry and unmerry way.

Where's Dennis?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I found where LRH most likely got the frame work and source for Ethics and the FEBC - Tough Minded Management books - began in early 60's!

Mystic

Crusader
Hey Gordon!

Your sax use to be my alarm clock at 1819!
You were the only real auditor (listener) I ever had. (in 1819 and in the Bell Tower)
It is great to see you here.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Now whoTF is this Anabaptist? I can't even guess. At least gimme some klues, I'm a nOOb at least.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pardon, I've been away for a week.

Well this must be Juan Enrique h00tmon. Man o man, that chick was georgous. I hope you lost your virginity to her.

I never came anywhere near conquering the sax. Only instruments I ever conquered were the Japanese bamboo flute and the didjeridoo. I did so much didj I rattled a couple of teeth out. Sheesh.

Very good guess.

You know I didn't lose my virginity to her, you were my auditor silly.

Nice to "hear" from you again.

The 1st wife is in Chi town living not too far away my son and grandson. All doing as well as can be expected in this economy.

I got hooked up with quite a few Ex FCDC'ers on this board.

It's a gas man.

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear Mystic

oh gawhd. Okjemor hisseff. You lovey bassid. I really miss you man. I almost got in contact with you a couple of years ago thru the library you are connected with. Really great to see you again.

Patty, is she still with you or ?????

And I'll try to stay more current with the ESMB. I get very involved in what I'm doing sometimes and just have to let the external world go it merry and unmerry way.

Where's Dennis?

It is with the greatest pleasure that once again we are in touch.Patty and I are still together - 28 years of marriage -add 5 more for dating brings us to 33 years of "best friendship". The David you refer to is "David Ehrlich" and yes he was part of the large Philly group who came to FCDC for services. The BIGGEST news is that "bitsy" contacted me-48 hours ago and "bitsy" also gave me contact info on her brother...so I am extremely happy with these events.And poor Dennis -he became OT 8 and died of cancer last fall [ he died in the same hospital where I was - I was recovering from ememgency abdominal surgery-that sved my life-but Dennis was on the same floor-I talked to his wife Bunny but did not mention to her who I was - as there were a couple of sea org auditors also in attendance and I did not want to let them know who I was..... more later...I'm off to do good ..taking library books to a homebound women....love ya mystic....

Status
Not open for further replies.