What's new

Rinder argues "It Sucks to be Miscavige." Do you agree?

When discussing the High School Dwarf-Out in his blog posts, Mike Rinder frequently concludes his narratives with the phrase “It sucks to be Miscavige.”

But is this true, particularly relative to other Scientologists?

Sea Orgers and Staff live in a cesspool of squalor and stress, and even public Scientologists face a nonstop assault on their wallets and the ever present threats of KR’s, ethics, and disconnection.

I would certainly agree that Miscavige’s halcyon days are over. I think these were the 1990’s and early 2000’s, after the IRS victory and when criticism and lawsuit exposure against the Cult were largely muzzled, and when the abusive little cretin could really vent his megalomania and innate cruelty.

These were the years of the beatings, both those meted out by the Dwarf himself and those he encouraged others to inflict, a notable example being the occasion when Rathbun strangled Rinder.

These were the years of the musical chairs, the overboardings in the pond at Gold, of Miscavige forcing his subordinates to salute his dog.

These were the years when the abuses in the Hole reached their apex, with inmates thrown in garbage cans and forced to clean the bathroom floor with their tongues.

And these were the years when he was both responsible for the death of a 36-year-old woman and instrumental in Scientology’s subsequent efforts to weasel out of all responsibility for this crime. Scientology pissed on the grave of Lisa McPherson, and David Miscavige celebrated his victory.

Certainly the torrent of criticism, defections, and lawsuits the Cult has faced the past seven years or so has forced Miscavige to partially rein in his abusive behavior.

Even still, here in 2015, one could argue Miscavige enjoys an entitled, pampered, and comfortable life. He lives in luxury, be it his mansion at Gold, penthouse in Hollywood, or suite at the Fort Homicide. He dines on the finest cuisine, foods fedexed overnight to his chefs and prepared to his whims. His lap of luxury extends to his travels, where he moves about in chauffeured, armored SUV’s and private jets. He has a virtually inexhaustible pile of money at his disposal and a full stable of $500 an hour attorneys at his beck and call. His desires (sexual and otherwise) are met daily by a submissive Lou Stuckenbrock who showers him with a dog-like devotion.

So when does it suck to be Miscavige? Is it perhaps those last moments each night before sleep, after he has sent Lou back to her own room and before the parishoner-funded Macallan Scotch sends him off to slumber, when a wave of self-reflection hits him?

Does he take stock of the immeasurable suffering he has inflicted on others over the past three decades ( and all this misery parceled out under the guise of a “religion”) ?

Does he realize that if there is a hell, he most certainly has earned a privileged seat in it?

I for one think not. I suspect that for Miscavige to feel any regret or contrition for his actions, such emotions will only be induced by a criminal court in the United States forcing Miscavige to take residence in a 6’x8’ prison cell and trade his Armani suit, John Lobbs, and Ducati motorcycle for an orange boy-sized jumpsuit, slippers, and a push broom.

Only then will it truly suck to be Miscavige.

Last edited:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think his levels of anger have demonstrated that it has always sucked to be Miscavige. He's a deeply unhappy, angry, conflicted little man who doesn't have any close family or a true friend left in the world. All the good food, slavish devotion, private planes, expensive suits, and fancy offices will never change that fact.

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
He's a psychopath. He's incapable of feeling remorse, regret, self loathing, or any of those other emotions that allow us to live harmoniously with others.

Even when he ends up in a pretty orange suit and is forced, at least once, to play pretty boy to some big guy in the, not so stylishly decorated, big house he isn't going to feel remorse or regret. He's going to blame everyone else for where he is and most likely continue to make the lives of those around him a living hell. I can see him heading up a gang of uglies once he figures out the prison politics.

Does it suck to be David Miscavige? I dunno - I can't imagine what it's like to be lacking in human emotional connections.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
He's a psychopath. He's incapable of feeling remorse, regret, self loathing, or any of those other emotions that allow us to live harmoniously with others.

Even when he ends up in a pretty orange suit and is forced, at least once, to play pretty boy to some big guy in the, not so stylishly decorated, big house he isn't going to feel remorse or regret. He's going to blame everyone else for where he is and most likely continue to make the lives of those around him a living hell. I can see him heading up a gang of uglies once he figures out the prison politics.

Does it suck to be David Miscavige? I dunno - I can't imagine what it's like to be lacking in human emotional connections.

Very hard to wrap your head around such heartless condition as to create a mind that is amoral
to the point of seeing life as game, pieces players etc.

Now I wonder where DM might have picked up such a mindset ?

oh yeah wait a minute starts with an L ends with an H and has an R in the middle of it
and he presently resides somewhere known as target 2 :spacecraft::spacecraft::tobed: nite y'all

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

What he might know and sometimes "feel", is the painful fact that he neither is nor has any authority. Real authority figures don't need to yell, beat, punish, or in any way mistreat people to get them to do their bidding.

Gib

Crusader
i bet his life is mostly fear and loathing at this point

I actually think it's the opposite. I believe he is having pleasure taking down DM and the Cult. I am having the same pleasure thru my postings. Once one removes LRH mindfuk, it's a pleasure to tell the truth, since scientolgoly is but one big lie.

J&D is the antidote, for which is why Hubbard made it a POLICY to not J&D his bullshit.

Mike is doing that just fine, and laughing his ass off. He knows all the tricks.

apple

Patron Meritorious
He is living in luxury, he may be a Sociopath, he may be an alcoholic. If he is an alcoholic, why, is it habit, guilt, stress? I believe that he has mental issues. He may be smart enough to avoid prosecution through his lawyers and he can flee to a safe untouchable place meanwhile having the gullible believers throw money at him. Yes it sucks to be him because even though he may be living well, his mental and spirital condition is in turmoil. Do I care....no.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
When discussing the High School Dwarf-Out in his blog posts, Mike Rinder frequently concludes his narratives with the phrase “It sucks to be Miscavige.”

But is this true, particularly relative to other Scientologists?

Sea Orgers live in a cesspool of squalor and stress, and even public Scientologists face a nonstop assault on their wallets and the ever present threats of KR’s, ethics, and disconnection.

I would certainly agree that Miscavige’s halcyon days are over. I think these were the 1990’s and early 2000’s, after the IRS victory and when criticism and lawsuit exposure against the Cult were largely muzzled, and when the abusive little cretin could really vent his megalomania and innate cruelty.

These were the years of the beatings, both those meted out by the Dwarf himself and those he encouraged others to inflict, a notable example being the occasion when Rathbun strangled Rinder.

These were the years of the musical chairs, the overboardings in the pond at Gold, of Miscavige forcing his subordinates to salute his dog.

These were the years when the abuses in the Hole reached their apex, with inmates thrown in garbage cans and forced to clean the bathroom floor with their tongues.

And these were the years when he was both responsible for the death of a 36-year-old woman and instrumental in Scientology’s subsequent efforts to weasel out of all responsibility for this crime. Scientology pissed on the grave of Lisa McPherson, and David Miscavige celebrated his victory.

Certainly the torrent of criticism, defections, and lawsuits the Cult has faced the past seven years or so has forced Miscavige to partially reign in his abusive behavior.

Even still, here in 2015, one could argue Miscavige enjoys an entitled, pampered, and comfortable life. He lives in luxury, be it his mansion at Gold, penthouse in Hollywood, or suite at the Fort Homicide. He dines on the finest foods, cuisine fedexed overnight to his chefs and prepared to his whims. His lap of luxury extends to his travels, where he moves about in chauffeured, armored SUV’s and private jets. He has a virtually inexhaustible pile of money at his disposal and a full stable of $500 an hour attorneys at his beck and call. His desires are met daily by a submissive Lou Stuckenbrock who showers him with a dog-like devotion.

So when does it suck to be Miscavige? Is it perhaps those last moments each night before sleep, after he has sent Lou back to her own room and before the Macallan Scotch sends him off to slumber, when a wave of self-reflection hits him?

Does he take stock of the immeasurable suffering he has inflicted on others over the past three decades ( and all this misery parceled out under the guise of a “religion”) ?

Does he realize that if there is a hell, he most certainly has earned a privileged seat in it?

I for one think not. I suspect that for Miscavige to feel any regret or contrition for his actions, such emotions will only be induced by a criminal court in the United States forcing Miscavige to take residence in a 6’x8’ prison cell and trade his Armani suit and John Lobb’s for an orange boy-sized jumpsuit and slippers.

Only then will it truly suck to be Miscavige.

There is a "phenomenon" I saw with myself and many other ex's when they leave or are kicked out of the SO. We believed the real world would be so much easier than what we were doing in the Scilon Empire, that we had all these skills and abilities and OT powers, and this incredible work ethic and all that ... then we get into the real world and fail myserably, we don't engage well, we just aren't as good as we thought we were, we aren't the superhero we believed we were (or hoped), my favorite comparison is Mick Wenlocks "we discover we aren't the Jedi Knights we thought we were".

Though obviously false, when inside the SO bubble, you absolutely believe you are part of an earth shaking force, creating world changing efforts as a team, and personally. It is a slow hard painful process to realize how false this is, because it has massive implications.

Probably one of the most difficult parts of recovery for many of us.

Look at DM. The tech expert. The warrior, the legal expert, the corporate expert, the PR expert, the manager expert, human relations expert, photography, music, cars, racing, movies, pretty much everything, just like Ron. The only thing DM out did Hubbard on was raising money and building reserves ... and he did this by violating hubbards long term policies. The Scilon reputation as formidable and powerful is gone. Any respect for it is gone. Fear is gone. Most of his closest allies within the COS have left and told everything, battlefield earth was a joke, two versions of GAT have left Scilon technical delivery out of SO bases pretty much decimated on a global scale. He can't make Scientology work. He has the real stats. All he can do is force people to raise money, and buy realestate ... he can't create real products and real movements and trends. Even these are failing. He can't trust people because so many have left and talked. He is a joke, or he is viewed as one of the most evil people in a position of authority today.

Even though he has extracted a multi million dollar personal net worth while in the SO, he either knows he is a failure, or must be bewildered that the world doesn't bow to his greatness.

I agree with Mike, it sucks to be DM.

PS. even his own wife tried to get him help and intervene because she felt he was going type III. Then he can't divorce her so makes her disappear.

Sindy

Crusader
I actually think it's the opposite. I believe he is having pleasure taking down DM and the Cult. I am having the same pleasure thru my postings. Once one removes LRH mindfuk, it's a pleasure to tell the truth, since scientolgoly is but one big lie.

J&D is the antidote, for which is why Hubbard made it a POLICY to not J&D his bullshit.

Mike is doing that just fine, and laughing his ass off. He knows all the tricks.

I thought he was talking about Miscavige not Rinder. No?

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I actually think it's the opposite. I believe he is having pleasure taking down DM and the Cult....

Maybe so, but I criticised his heart-throb LRH and scientology, (small "s" for thinking some parts of it are not utter shit) then Rinder banned me from his Rinderland. IMO, Rinder is a true believer, in his mind once the midget is gone all will be well in Hubbardland.

Sindy

Crusader
Miscavige's pain, lack, cowardice, ill-health, loneliness, and all other inadequacies are being purposefully drowned out by arrogance, alcohol, sense of entitlement, continuous and often gruesome displays of tyrannical power, continuously reinventing the con, continuously engaging in battles, etc.

Chemically speaking, these would keep his endorphins and dopamine flowing. The dude needs to create battles to keep running hard enough to stay one step ahead of his own life and his lack of authenticity crashing in on him. He cannot sit still for one second in quiet reflection -- no way. He cannot be in the present for even a moment. He has to be COB every second of every day. No one can replace him. He is trapped.

That could not suck more.

Sindy

Crusader
Maybe so, but I criticised his heart-throb LRH and scientology, (small "s" for thinking some parts of it are not utter shit) then Rinder banned me from his Rinderland. IMO, Rinder is a true believer, in his mind once the midget is gone all will be well in Hubbardland.

Sorry you got banned from "Rinderland" but I could not disagree with you more. I don't think he's a believer at all anymore and I think there is much evidence of that and I know his wife is not. They are way far along on the journey out.

Sindy

Crusader
Actually, if you think about it, Miscavige is stuck in a decision he made in his teens. How much have all of our lives changed since then? How much differently do we see the world now? I am very glad I never put myself in a position of so much responsibility and so tied to a particular ideology and regimen when I was in my undeveloped, formative years.

Though purposely done, of course, he slammed himself into a position he could not easily get out of. Due to this, in a way, he has kept himself from growing much past those teen years.

Again: Suckage

Last edited:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
DM has a lovely life- at the expense of others.

He may also have a lot of paranoia and rage-not so fun.

And he has a huge karmic debt. It truly matters what a person does.

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
I think his levels of anger have demonstrated that it has always sucked to be Miscavige. He's a deeply unhappy, angry, conflicted little man who doesn't have any close family or a true friend left in the world. All the good food, slavish devotion, private planes, expensive suits, and fancy offices will never change that fact.

AM fairly sure that Miscarriage reads Mike Rinder's blog, so the constant mantra, 'it sucks to be Miscavige' pisses him off.

Don't think he cares about family. As far as he's concerned, his brother, dad, and niece are all ethics particles and were sent by some whole track SP to infiltrate his lines. Just goes to show how powerful he is.

There was a period when he would go with Tom Cruise to awards ceremonies, so appearances matter hugely to him. He styles himself as quite entitled, and maybe he will be able to keep this up, as there will always be people who you can extract money from.

But at the moment, with lots of media attention, he will never get the prestige he craves as most just laugh at scientology, or think it's incredibly creepy.

He doesn't have intelligence to be able to deal with an interview or even the charm to pull it off. The Hubbard PR series has made him into this irrelevance. Unless of course you are in the Mad Men, 1950s advertising era... :yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Actually, if you think about it, Miscavige is stuck in a decision he made in his teens. How much have all of our lives changed since then? How much differently do we see the world now? I am very glad I never put myself in a position of so much responsibility and so tied to a particular ideology and regiment when I was in my undeveloped, formative years.

Though purposely done, of course, he slammed himself into a position he could not easily get out of. Due to this, in a way, he has kept himself from growing much past those teen years.

Again: Suckage

:hysterical:

PTS: Potential Trouble Source
(connected to & effect of another who is an SP)

PSS: Potential Suckage Source
(connected to yourself, if you're David Miscavige)​

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
i bet his life is mostly fear and loathing at this point

Yeah!

And it's not a good moment if you're an insidiously evil sociopathic megalomaniac who suddenly learns that the world's largest cable network (HBO) has produced a sensationally entertaining, whistleblowing & devastating two-hour documentary that is essentially about to reveal your darkest and most humiliating secrets.

And that's just on the first showing alone, when 133,000,000 subscribers will be able to watch it free of charge in their own homes.

And (after they see the documentary) everywhere you go in the world, people will not be standing and applauding your bombastically absurd lies. Instead, they will be laughing at your pomposity--and openly ridiculing you as the pathetic little OC[SUP]*[/SUP] that you really are.

[SUP]*[/SUP] OC -noun. Operating Clown

Last edited: