What's new

Rinder argues "It Sucks to be Miscavige." Do you agree?

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think it would be safe to assume that he is well progressed as an alcoholic at this point.
This alone would make his life hellish enough.
he probably wakes up sweating and trembling for his next drink, before he even recovers from last nights hangover.
Then there are the facts that he runs an evil cult, has little to no hope for the future and the world hates him.
Material comforts can't remedy any of this.
It does suck to be Miscavige.
IF he ever truly tries to confront what is, I expect a mental breakdown from him.

I think it would be safe to assume that he is well progressed as an alcoholic at this point.
he probably wakes up sweating and trembling for his next drink, before he even recovers from last nights hangover.
Then there are the facts that he runs an evil cult, has little to no hope for the future and the world hates him.
IF he ever truly tries to confront what is, I expect a mental breakdown from him.

don't know

we know he likes single malt scotch. i don't know if he knows how to drink or not

elron could hold his liquor; coryden reports he could drink seven or eight tumblers of ice and rum 'n' coke mixed 3:1 w/o slurring his words...

myer's dark jamaican was his label. personally i prefer the mount gay eclipse but i go for the myers sometimes...

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron

Not to worry I don't believe DM will have any moments of self reflection any time soon and as we all
know such mirrors are very dangerous things In Present Time :coolwink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH2LFZbw8qk

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
don't know

we know he likes single malt scotch. i don't know if he knows how to drink or not

elron could hold his liquor; coryden reports he could drink seven or eight tumblers of ice and rum 'n' coke mixed 3:1 w/o slurring his words...

myer's dark jamaican was his label. personally i prefer the mount gay eclipse but i go for the myers sometimes...

Just because Hubbard had built a disturbing tolerance doesn't make the consequences any less daunting.
I have no way of knowing how much Miscavige drinks.
But he LOOKS like an alcoholic.
They are pretty easy to spot.

ExSince2002

Patron
I actually don't know a lot about DM's history. Are there any good links to videos/articles that highlight his list of actions?

Just because Hubbard had built a disturbing tolerance doesn't make the consequences any less daunting.

nice to see ya back IPT!

how ya been? how's that fine english gentleman these days?

apple

Patron Meritorious
I believe in karma and that DM and scientology are experiencing it right now. If you kick a dog and he bites you, thats karma. If you treat people like crap and they come back to make your life hard, thats karma. If you become an alcoholic and you get a disease from it, thats karma. One the other hand if you treat people well they will usually return the good treatment, thats karma.

Elronius of Marcabia

I believe in karma and that DM and scientology are experiencing it right now. If you kick a dog and he bites you, thats karma. If you treat people like crap and they come back to make your life hard, thats karma. If you become an alcoholic and you get a disease from it, thats karma. One the other hand if you treat people well they will usually return the good treatment, thats karma.

Subtle difference known as Instant Kharma and yup I agree :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP3wT5lpa4

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron

I still think that we should all devise an org board and choose who does what on it by popular vote. Then we send the org board to miscavage as a sort of activist fun thing. We ask him to decree that the org board is official and he and all his minions will now relinquish the orgs back to scientologists.

Except oops. We aren't scientologists anymore, most of us, and we are are too much enjoying the freedom of NOT being on post.
:)

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
David Miscavige, you really are a "special person"...

That was nice. I didn't know about these effects. :biggrin:

One thing... As a narcissist and/or sociopath, he probably doesn't care about whether people HATE him - but sure enough he cares about whether they DESPISE him - IF they are in a position not just to resign grudgingly (which he might even enjoy sadistically) but instead to say what they want and to ridicule him at will - be it in the form of truthful condemnation and exposure or mere yuk yuk shoops, etc. As it happens by Mike, Marty, Karen, Tory, Tony! Along with the rest of the world... :coolwink: With narcissists, diminution (pun verrry intended), really is a "hot button"... :biggrin:

(Also, I would like to ask, might it be allowed to use the "R" word, exclusively for sociopaths, narcissists?? As I think this is a very apt label due to all the pitiful difficulties they have in life, such as long prison sentences or (eventually) bankruptcy, alcoholism, lead poisoning, STSDs, etc. This would be done without intending to invalidate any [STRIKE]r[/STRIKE] special people who don't feel any cravings whatsoever to rule a stupid but evil cult... :melodramatic: :biggrin: ) - Just kidding, but it had to be said. These are serious sicknesses and brain dysfunctions, after all. :p

Are they? How does it work? :p

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

I don't know ANYTHING about that idea of "karma".

Maybe it's just mythology and superstition.

Of course, then again, for posting critical remarks about karma, I might now be doomed to majorly bad karma, right? LOL

I mean what exactly IS karma? An invisible force? What if, at the end of the road, we find out that "Karma" is simply just some nerdy kind of God named Sheldon Karma--who gets really pissed off when people don't do what he wants.

All this speculation by people who assure everyone that "karma" is real might just be one more of those really stupid and cringey things that's not true.

Anybody have docs or YouTube videos to confirm karma exists?

(yeah, okay, i know i am going to hell for posting this, so what? LOL)

" confirm " karma ? Nah.

I tend to believe in the law of attraction in that the way one 'thinks' is what they manage to attract to themselves.

By most standards, the dwarf one is much of a human being.

BUT why be concerned with how the little bastard ends up ?

Isn't it really like " WTF cares " ?

He goes & hides. He gets bumped off. He lives in luxury on stolen money. he gets sick.
If I can'r change it - and I can't - then I'm not going to worry about it. He goes like he goes - sorry little bastard that he is.

Elronius of Marcabia

Re: David Miscavige, you really are a "special person"...

That was nice. I didn't know about these effects. :biggrin:

One thing... As a narcissist and/or sociopath, he probably doesn't care about whether people HATE him - but sure enough he cares about whether they DESPISE him - IF they are in a position not just to resign grudgingly (which he might even enjoy sadistically) but instead to say what they want and to ridicule him at will - be it in the form of truthful condemnation and exposure or mere yuk yuk shoops, etc. As it happens by Mike, Marty, Karen, Tory, Tony! Along with the rest of the world... :coolwink: With narcissists, diminution (pun verrry intended), really is a "hot button"... :biggrin:

(Also, I would like to ask, might it be allowed to use the "R" word, exclusively for sociopaths, narcissists?? As I think this is a very apt label due to all the pitiful difficulties they have in life, such as long prison sentences or (eventually) bankruptcy, alcoholism, lead poisoning, STSDs, etc. This would be done without intending to invalidate any [STRIKE]r[/STRIKE] special people who don't feel any cravings whatsoever to rule a stupid but evil cult... :melodramatic: :biggrin: ) - Just kidding, but it had to be said. These are serious sicknesses and brain dysfunctions, after all. :p

Davey is driving the firetruck and all the yapping dogs like us bubble poppers won't even make him
swerve on his mission to save the planet, to know Davey is to know the massive delusion of his master Hoobard
and the loyal officers of the never ending comic book called Scientology.

Super heroes Supermen Superwoman Super Powers blah blah blah ...mentality of a 12 year :coolwink: old and I loved my Flash comics and
an RC Cola with cherry pie with my 25 cent allowance worth every penny :thumbsup:

Temper tantrums when he don't get what he wants emotional maturity of a 2 year old.

Daveys not hard to figure out unless you see him as an adult,:omg: neither was Hubbard just a pair bratty lil shits
who were never told no, and came to hold power in some form or fashion.

Enough soapbox for me I got chores need doin:duh:

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
Re: David Miscavige, you really are a "special person"...

Davey is driving the firetruck and all the yapping dogs like us bubble poppers won't even make him
swerve on his mission to save the planet, to know Davey is to know the massive delusion of his master Hoobard
and the loyal officers of the never ending comic book called Scientology.

Super heroes Supermen Superwoman Super Powers blah blah blah ...mentality of a 12 year :coolwink: old and I loved my Flash comics and
an RC Cola with cherry pie with my 25 cent allowance worth every penny :thumbsup:

Temper tantrums when he don't get what he wants emotional maturity of a 2 year old.

Daveys not hard to figure out unless you see him as an adult,:omg: neither was Hubbard just a pair bratty lil shits
who were never told no, and came to hold power in some form or fashion.

Enough soapbox for me I got chores need doin:duh:

attachment.php

:p

Attachments

• funny-animals-262 (500).jpg
    funny-animals-262 (500).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 53

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I want some news from Dave. Much of the data we have is old, all that harassment of Debbie Cooke for instance, the musical chairs the constant hissy fits and micro management orders to Tommy Davis the squirrel busters all that stuff is old. Is he just too drunk now to get off his chair? Is he sill bypassing the whole of management is he still yelling at COs or is he just entertaining whales? Does he hang out with one lady despite being married to another? I want some juicy current information.

We need some good new escapees from his desert camp.