What's new

Running an engram demo!

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
Here's how to my experience, actual engrams work. You know how when you merely think of a word, you can hear it in your mind. With me, like I say, I have cranial muscle cramps, due to engrams. And not accidental ones, but purposely created. Programmers, in other words. And here's how that works.

I will simply notice that this or that word, captures my attention and if I "think" the word, it intensifies a somatic in the cranial area. That word then, becomes a concept. Or, I then try to get an idea of what the "programmers", were trying to get me to think. And act upon.

And that's why I'm here. LOL. A few weeks ago, I was researching the entire range of monolithic pyramids from ancient history, and believe it or not, found myself confronting Scientology.

Basically, I came upon a website called, nuclearpyramid.com. It goes into great detail about how there is a great likelihood that it was actually used to process uranium, into plutonium. Well, my immediate thought was precisely that of the debunkers of this hypothesis. There is utterly no nuclear waste, and should be a great deal of it.

However, what next came to mind was the word, "Thorium". And then the concept that it wasn't uranium being processed into plutonium.

Thorium, depending upon this that and the other thing, is 10 to 10,000 times less wasteful. However, it does require to be processed into Thorium Oxide. Then it become fissile, or useful as a fission fuel.

Thorium, thorium, thorium, I think. The somatic intensifies, but with a lot of confusing imagery.

Then a phrase comes up. "Go to Hubbard's landing base". "Ah!", I think. Indeed. Trementina isn't a repository for Hubbard's writings, at all. It's a thorium reserve. And the tech there deals with processing the raw material and other sundry things. And the crop circle symbol, somehow represents that. His symbol for the Thorium element, or something else. And it is constructed of pyramid structures, although they look like diamonds.

Also, typical in Thorium reserves, is titanium. Also mentioned in the rumors about Trementina.

So, tonite whilst digesting all of this and continuing the "process", a phrase came up, "Come Monday". And, "Lake Washington", a very large lake in Washington State and in the Seattle area.

Now, most of the time my engramic contents produce little or nothing. But, once in a while, let's say it's quite a different story.

So, "come Monday", if anything happens at Lake Washington, and involving something nuclear, you heard it here first. LOL.

And no, I'm not trying to make Hubbard out to be some kind of hero, and having solved the world's energy problems. Thorium is about as abundant as lead and getting the world headed in that direction, would certainly be ideal.

Hubbard's ideal was greed. He just didn't live long enough to achieve his goal.

And there you have the battle. He promised certain people, they would inherit it all.

All they had to do, was kill me........................LMAO

But if they did, they would lose it all.

The only alternatives they were given were my suicide, accident, murder from a completely random source, or state execution.

Well, we'll see what happens on Monday.

If nothing happens. Ok w/me. Just another dead end, in the investigation. :bigcry: LOL

Jump

Operating teatime
On Monday, someone will find a parking spot near the Lake Washington area?

:confused2:

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
On Monday, someone will find a parking spot near the Lake Washington area?

:confused2:

Well, it all depends upon how many people read my post, no? I mean, if no one pays attention to what I said, there will be plenty of parking spots. As there are, usually.

I suspect, as usual, few people read my posts. So, yes. There WILL be plenty of parking!!!

For those that DO read my posts..........LMAO

Techless

Patron Meritorious
[h=2]Definition:

HAZMAT[/h] [haz-mat] Show IPA

nouna material or substance that poses a danger to life, property, or the environment if improperly stored,shipped, or handled: regulations for transporting radioactive materials and other HAZMAT.

Also, haz·mat.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Here's how to my experience, actual engrams work. You know how when you merely think of a word, you can hear it in your mind. With me, like I say, I have cranial muscle cramps, due to engrams. And not accidental ones, but purposely created. Programmers, in other words. And here's how that works.

I will simply notice that this or that word, captures my attention and if I "think" the word, it intensifies a somatic in the cranial area. That word then, becomes a concept. Or, I then try to get an idea of what the "programmers", were trying to get me to think. And act upon.

And that's why I'm here. LOL. A few weeks ago, I was researching the entire range of monolithic pyramids from ancient history, and believe it or not, found myself confronting Scientology.

Basically, I came upon a website called, nuclearpyramid.com. It goes into great detail about how there is a great likelihood that it was actually used to process uranium, into plutonium. Well, my immediate thought was precisely that of the debunkers of this hypothesis. There is utterly no nuclear waste, and should be a great deal of it.

However, what next came to mind was the word, "Thorium". And then the concept that it wasn't uranium being processed into plutonium.

Thorium, depending upon this that and the other thing, is 10 to 10,000 times less wasteful. However, it does require to be processed into Thorium Oxide. Then it become fissile, or useful as a fission fuel.

Thorium, thorium, thorium, I think. The somatic intensifies, but with a lot of confusing imagery.

Then a phrase comes up. "Go to Hubbard's landing base". "Ah!", I think. Indeed. Trementina isn't a repository for Hubbard's writings, at all. It's a thorium reserve. And the tech there deals with processing the raw material and other sundry things. And the crop circle symbol, somehow represents that. His symbol for the Thorium element, or something else. And it is constructed of pyramid structures, although they look like diamonds.

Also, typical in Thorium reserves, is titanium. Also mentioned in the rumors about Trementina.

So, tonite whilst digesting all of this and continuing the "process", a phrase came up, "Come Monday". And, "Lake Washington", a very large lake in Washington State and in the Seattle area.

Now, most of the time my engramic contents produce little or nothing. But, once in a while, let's say it's quite a different story.

So, "come Monday", if anything happens at Lake Washington, and involving something nuclear, you heard it here first. LOL.

And no, I'm not trying to make Hubbard out to be some kind of hero, and having solved the world's energy problems. Thorium is about as abundant as lead and getting the world headed in that direction, would certainly be ideal.

Hubbard's ideal was greed. He just didn't live long enough to achieve his goal.

And there you have the battle. He promised certain people, they would inherit it all.

All they had to do, was kill me........................LMAO

But if they did, they would lose it all.

The only alternatives they were given were my suicide, accident, murder from a completely random source, or state execution.

Well, we'll see what happens on Monday.

If nothing happens. Ok w/me. Just another dead end, in the investigation. :bigcry: LOL

For posterity.

JB

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
This is not engram running. This is definitely full OT perception you have here. :coolwink:

Thanks Bea, but aren't you supposed to be auditing what's her name? LOL. Yeah, I was reading yours and hers posts from '07......Pretty funny.

No, they ARE engrams. And from programming incidents from when I was five years old, all "CS'd", by Hubbard. Believe it or not.

Now, to me an engram is not a stored mental image. It is a stored physiological incident. It could be pleasurable, or painful.

For example. If you were under rohypnol or nitrous oxide and I put a stick pin on the top of your head and put pressure on it and started calling out names or calling you names or reciting Xenu scripture, hearing those things upon being conscious, would trigger that somatic and whatever emotions.

However, if when I released the stick pin and then started a script talking about how much better "I" felt and how happy I was and stimulated the body is pleasant ways, you'd have very positive thoughts and emotions about whatever subjects were being implanted.

I appreciate your comments, but somatics are key to understanding subconscious memory and they are the driving force behind a lot of mental imagery and things.

Unless you have experiences which are different?

I mean, you claim I have OT perceptions.

Where do you get that idea?

TIA!

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
There is no such thing as engrams ... LOL

Huh. Well, think about eating a lemondrop candy. Very strong taste and flavor. Does it make your mouth water? And all you had to do was think about it.

Or, think about how it is you are working away at something, and suddenly have a craving for something to eat and quite often, something specific. Or, simply having a mealtime come around and you sorting through all sorts of mental images, one or more of which stimulates a bundle of nerves in your body, convincing you that's what you'd like to eat.

In the fist case, the body is stimulating the mind. In the second case, the mind is stimulating the body. The body isn't craving food, but because the mind is thinking about it, somehow the body responds. And you can actually almost taste the food and feel the sensations of eating and the pleasure it gives, etc..

The body is purely a stimulus response mechanism.

Oh, another example.

Let's say you've made a very serious mistake at work. No one has said a word to you. Or indicated in any way that you are in a lot of trouble.

Hours go by. Days. Weeks. You nearly forget about it. In fact, DO forget about it.

Then you get an email. Job #666.

What happens? Your head starts to spin. Hands to sweat. You can hardly move your mouse and you want to run out of the building. You become nauseous.

Now, no. Anyone would experience that, engram or no. That's not the point.

The point is, MERELY READING WORDS, CAN CAUSE STRONG EMOTIONS!!!

The question is, what if all of that WERE because of an engram? What if it were engrams, preventing you from going to your boss and saying, "I've made a really big mistake.". And instead, you decided to wait for them to come to you, for whatever reason. You "felt", held back by something. You weren't trying to hide anything, but your engrams were making you sick and fearful, and decided just to wait to see what the fallout was.

A bad choice no? But, not unforgiveable.

But, what if your engrams made you fearful enough, to do things to hide your mistake, or blame someone else?

You see, this is the answer for why these things happen.

A lot of people tend to respond to emotion, rather than principle.

They respond to emotion, because their body is reacting to things and they think those emotions are, reality.

But, engrams are nothing more than the physiological response to stimuli. The body is EASILY conditioned to respond to stimuli. And putting it into an unconscious state, gives you a blank slate upon which you can write anything you wish.

HTH

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
No, nothing happened. Your point?

Wow. I said a lot more than that one comment, or question. You can't relate to any of it?

I mean, you've never experienced a craving for a certain food, or just eating anything to satisfy a hunger, and having various sensations occur?

If that's what you are telling me, I would have to say that you are either concealing your actual experiences, or have some serious mental blocks.

And frankly, I don't care what your reasons are. I mean if you're not willing to communicate ANY connection to what I posted, then there is no point in communicating.

I mean, I'm not here to prove I can communicate with people who clearly don't want to, other than from their own reality.

You seem to be the type who will invalidate ANYTHING, to prove a point.

And the only point is, you can control someone from a distance..............LMAO

Uh, are you a scieno in disguise??????:no:

Anonycat

Crusader
Wow. I said a lot more than that one comment, or question. You can't relate to any of it?

I mean, you've never experienced a craving for a certain food, or just eating anything to satisfy a hunger, and having various sensations occur?

If that's what you are telling me, I would have to say that you are either concealing your actual experiences, or have some serious mental blocks.

And frankly, I don't care what your reasons are. I mean if you're not willing to communicate ANY connection to what I posted, then there is no point in communicating.

I mean, I'm not here to prove I can communicate with people who clearly don't want to, other than from their own reality.

You seem to be the type who will invalidate ANYTHING, to prove a point.

And the only point is, you can control someone from a distance..............LMAO

Uh, are you a scieno in disguise??????:no:

h53A96715

phenomanon

Canyon
Well, it all depends upon how many people read my post, no? I mean, if no one pays attention to what I said, there will be plenty of parking spots. As there are, usually.

I suspect, as usual, few people read my posts. So, yes. There WILL be plenty of parking!!!

For those that DO read my posts..........LMAO

The earliest form of running engrams was by finding the "command phrase", or the word(s) that restimulated the somatic.