What's new

Steve Hall's post on closed Indy Facebook group

Smilla

Ordinary Human
The ironic thing is that if Hubbard was still alive, he'd be doing his best to make the 'Indies' and FZ'ers lives a living hell. And if he was running his Cult, it would probably be even more of a monster than it is under Miscavige.

Terril park

Sponsor
Re: Marty: A Talk To OSA Staff (video)

DEGRADED BEING

You're not one of the highly trained ones are you?

TERRIL

No. But I know lots. Interned NED auditor. read all levels packs and much more. Have 14 years of interacting with those most highly trained on many forums. Then OEC/FEBC takes in much tech also.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Those FB group rules are really disgusting to me. Especially: "... keep our group unsullied by outside influences."

Bull Fucking Shit!

The whole world needs to be sullied by outside influences. That's what's wrong with the whole fucking world these days -- not enough people EVER turn the dial and listen to a different station, a different viewpoint, a different opinion.

Dear Karry Campbell ... you will only ever become as able as you might one day become ... ONLY if you sully yourself with outside influences and learn to think with, around and through those other viewpoints.

Jesus Fucking Christ!

I have HAD it with unidimensional religious zealots.

(Please pardon the rant.)

TG1

DEGRADED BEING

TERRIL

No. But I know lots. Interned NED auditor. read all levels packs and much more. Have 14 years of interacting with those most highly trained on many forums. Then OEC/FEBC takes in much tech also.

If your'e trying to prove that FZ groups are not fucked with by OSA, including by messing with the way they deliver scientology, or if your'e trying to prove that you truly believe that yourself, I don't believe you, either way.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Those FB group rules are really disgusting to me. Especially: "... keep our group unsullied by outside influences."

Bull Fucking Shit!

The whole world needs to be sullied by outside influences. That's what's wrong with the whole fucking world these days -- not enough people EVER turn the dial and listen to a different station, a different viewpoint, a different opinion.

Dear Karry Campbell ... you will only ever become as able as you might one day become ... ONLY if you sully yourself with outside influences and learn to think with, around and through those other viewpoints.

Jesus Fucking Christ!

I have HAD it with unidimensional religious zealots.

(Please pardon the rant.)

TG1

Rant pardoned Lol!

Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism

"In the book, Lifton outlines the "Eight Criteria for Thought Reform":

1. Milieu Control. This involves the control of information and communication both within the environment and, ultimately, within the individual, resulting in a significant degree of isolation from society at large."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_Reform_and_the_Psychology_of_Totalism

Smilla

Ordinary Human

If your'e trying to prove that FZ groups are not fucked with by OSA, including by messing with the way they deliver scientology, or if your'e trying to prove that you truly believe that yourself, I don't believe you, either way.

Nor do I.

Terril park

Sponsor
A relatively mild response to nonsense with commentary.

------------------
Steve Hall claims that the FZ has been begging for a massive take down:-

1] This is his opinion and has no basis in fact, this is also a generality. Also is

antagonistic and indicates that Steve is op-terming.

Says the FZ failed because we refused to put ethics in on CO$ and thus betrayed

thousands of people who were getting butchered for nearly 3 decades:-

2] I'm not inclined to point fingers at people who were not able to stop DMs palace Coup. Former ED Int Bill Franks, the whole of the Guardian's Office and the number 2 and 3 in the organisation, Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder and many of the execs who testified

that they were beaten up by DM in the "Truth Rundown " plus all the Mission holders failed in that task. However they were all better placed than small groups and individual FZers

who at the time didn't have the internet to network with. Also those beaten up could have gone to the police and they didn't. That would be putting in ethics. Apparently its now to late for the FBI to act.

And this is the FZ's fault?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/article1012148.ece

Steve says Church people were being butchered because the FZ made an agreement with CO$ "Leave us alone and we'll leave you alone."

3] There is no data to back this statement up. I know more people in the FZ than probably anyone and I don't know anyone who made such an agreement with CO$.

Never heard of such a thing.

Steve says that the FZ SOLD OUT those left in the CO$ and they suffered horrifically and there lives were destroyed.

4] This is completely topsy turvy. Destructive actions were done by CO$ employees and

other CO$ employees were far better placed to halt such things than a scattered bunch

of outsiders. Note that the checks and balances placed in policy no longer work. Its rule by command intention only now. Its not the FZ who allowed this to happen.

Note that Marty and friends have inspired lots of people to leave CO$. I applaud that.

Steve complains that FZers aren't helping in a program to get "ethics in". They don't post on Marty's blog, his blog and a couple of other places.

5] I was thrown off of Marty's Blog 2 or 3 times for upbraiding him for attacking FZers. In

another post Steve castigates Pat Krenik for inviting other FZers to join his Indie closed facebook forum. This looks like flowing power to him? he wants people to join him, and then attacks them when they help!

Steve says 100% of the FZ are out ethics because we cooperated with CO$.

6] He hasn't actually given one person as an example. He ends of by saying we are all skunks and stink.

See the opterming comment I first made.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah they still have 999,999,974 years, 7 months, 9 days, 3 hours and 42 seconds to fulfill their contract. LFBD

I guess I'd be a little cranky too. :duh:

I hope they don't waste this brief moment on the track to get the show on the road. :no:

Goodbye

Patron with Honors
What bullshit. At about 2:25 or so to 2:30 Ratbrain is stroking Hall about being the first, best, most to blow the whistle.

Have these people totally forgotten about Veritas and Botwo the squirrel as still exists at sc-i-r-s-ology.com.

Johnny come latelys.

Yup, but they are upset that others are taking the credit which they feel they ought to undeservedly have. Hubbard also took the credit for some discoveries by Mayo & McMaster ... same bucket of shit really.

All just PR work to impress and manipulate their following. Ain't that really what those Rathbun smiles are all about?

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Although I'm no fan of the InDependents, I do believe Steve Hall about the OSA/FZ connection. 100%. I'm surprised to hear myself say that, but I do.

There's just been too much creepy stuff coming from them for years.

The cyberstalking and cyberbullying of Aida Thomas.
The cyberbullying of Vittorio.
Ethier's attacks on Emma. (I know that he's no longer an FZer.)
Relentless attempts at policing and manipulating this forum which are ongoing.

There's a lot more, but I can't be bothered listing it all.

There. I've said it now.

'Nuff said.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

You're not confused, it's just a headfuck of huge magnitude.

Steve Hall, who was licking Miscavige's boots at the time, is saying that the Freezone "sold out" to OSA. Yet he was part of the Miscavige lead Scientology machine that was CAUSING & ENFORCING the forced abortions, slave labour & other gross violations of human rights. He was IN Scientology FOR YEARS while those things were going on.

But he's right and they are wrong. :omg:

Mind you they are all crazy but this is SUPER DOOPER nuts.

Goebbels.jpg

JOSEPH GOEBBELS
(Nazi Minister of Propaganda)
It vaz da Jews dat failed to put our Ethics in.
If dey had taken responsibility for us Nazis
ve vud not have had to murder them.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yup, but they are upset that others are taking the credit which they feel they ought to undeservedly have. Hubbard also took the credit for some discoveries by Mayo & McMaster ... same bucket of shit really.

All just PR work to impress and manipulate their following. Ain't that really what those Rathbun smiles are all about?

If they want credit for promoting Scientology, let them have it,they deserve ALL of it, every last little bit.

All the beatings, all the lock ups, all the tech disguised as a religion, all the out ethics, all the mental breakdowns, all the disconnected children, all the disconnected families, all the people on the RPF, all the running around a pole, all the deaths and suicides. Let them have it, let them have it all, after all, credit where it is due.

Sindy

Crusader
Good for him. :) Fact remains, his web sites are loaded with Hubbardian oobleck.

bartholome_andthe_oobleck.gif

Oobleck that will ultimately hinder, not help, others.​

Yes, they are full of yuckiness...no dispute from me. I'll also say there's lots and lots and lots of yuckiness on the Internet even without Scientology. I was simply stating that in some ways he is actually still a human being. :)

Goodbye

Patron with Honors
Steve complains that FZers aren't helping in a program to get "ethics in". They don't post on Marty's blog, his blog and a couple of other places.
I hesitate to ask what he considers getting ethics in. Another one of his arbitrary edicts? His ethics program never came across my desk for consideration and consent, and by that fact alone has no validity whatsoever. But then his modus operandi is one of manipulation and pretended authority and then whines when it doesn't work.

He could always post a CSW here for shits & giggles.

Secondly, they don't post on those blogs for the same reason many don't post on this one, as there are always cliques & trolls about that run those not in complete agreement and compliance with the accepted "think" out of the gate. (Not so bad here anymore than it used to be). If he has fingers to point, not hard to determine where they should go.

Veda

Sponsor
Yes, they are full of yuckiness...no dispute from me. I'll also say there's lots and lots and lots of yuckiness on the Internet even without Scientology. I was simply stating that in some ways he is actually still a human being. :)

I don't doubt that, and I hope for his recovery from Scientology. :)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Dude, in the world of Standard Scientology, there is no such thing as "Paul's Robot". It's "squirrel" and eventually you/it will have to be (what's the terminology?) "hammered out of existence". I just don't see a happy alliance there.

LOL.

SOLUTION: Create a new version and call it: PAUL'S KSW ROBOT.

Scientologists will be ethically obligated to "flow power to" that one.

(OMG: Did I ever actually use the term "flow power" when I was a Scientologist???? CRINGE!!!!! DOUBLE CRINGE!!! LINE-CRINGE!!!!!!)

BunnySkull

:
BTW, is it okay to be gay in the iScion org? :wave:

Yes, it is (not really) because they pay lip service to "not having anything against gays" but if you pin them down they do say it's an aberration that needs fixed with Scio. I have seen ZERO openly gay indies.

Im glad some one finally commented on something I had assumed about Steve ever since his first photo & video appeared online. I've always noticed his overcompensation with his endless photos of him next to his "I have penis envy" corvette, and other weirdness. (I really don't care if he managed to get a woman pregnant, I just chalk it up to more heavy denial and overcompensation.)

Steve might stop being such an uptight Scio Nazi if he would stop holding on so tight to it, as if his life and mind depended on it. I seriously think 25 years of SO suppression and abuse at Int broke his brain. He is wound tight and either needs to try to unwind slowly or the spring is going to break.

Also remember he didn't "blow," he actually routed out of the SO. He's got a lot of pent up anger and instead of directing it appropriately, at Hubbard and Scienology, he's just going apeshit and blasting all these inappropriate targets because he needs some outlet to vent his anger towards. At least DM deserves some of it but hes just the tip of the iceberg. His programming won't allow him to even consider Hubbard or Scio as the real source of the problem. Thought stopping indeed.

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor

DEGRADED BEING

Wasn't trying to prove jackshit???

dianaclass8

:ohmy:

DEGRADED BEING

Wasn't trying to prove jackshit???

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

DEGRADED BEING

TERRIL

Terril, don't you know how to quote someone on the forum yet? All you have to do is hit reply with quite instead of reply. If that is difficult because of doing it via iphone or something, just click the little while word bubble and insert whatever it is you are copying from another's post between the 2 quote things tht come on the page after clicking the bubble word thingy.