What's new

This IS Why!

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Tonight I got chatting to someone I don't know well, but I know. In the course of that conversation the subject of Scientology came up and yet another old age pensioner was the subject of trying to relieve them of their money via scientology.

How many people have got to say goodbye to their money because of scientology? How many people have given away their life savings to this abhorent misapplication of the so called fucking applicatiuon of the tech? How many people are too afraid to speak out about these things? It strikes me, a lot, in view of the amount of people I have spoken to.

When are the govenments of this world going to listen? I repeat, this will not go away. We have a voice, we will be heard.

When psedonyn religions try to rule the world, relieving people of their life long savings, I feel we have to make a stand.

What benifit to the world does having someone come along and promise you salvation to all you're problems help, when their life savings are extricated from them and nothing of substance IS offered in return.

Scientology, How can YOU live with yourself knowing YOU have taken away someones Life savings?

If you think this helps mankind, Then you are so fucking delusinal.

How can you justify, somone working their whole life, paying taxes and at the end of it one of the marrital partners dies and YOU bastards move in and take over control of another persons destiny, relieving them of their life savings to build another bloody memorial to a dead science fiction writer.Tell me with all your fucking success stories, how do YOU justify that?

Come on, justify it!

It's for the greatest fucking good, right?

Have YOU any idea how hard it is to earn a descent living in this world, in this day and age, Have YOU? I think not. The govenments think giving a minium wage is the answer, It's bollocks, you can't live on it. It's NOT enough.

And then the church of fucking scientology comes along and depletes any savings a person who has worked all their lives of all the savings they have left.

Come on Scientologists, JUISTIFY that! Come on explain that to the pensioners who have little left? Explain how they have worked all their lives and you come along and render them helpless and all in the name of Keeping Scientology Working, its for the greatest good.

The greatest good of what?

kEEPING A DEAD SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS NAME ALIVE.And keeping a FALSE philosphy alive, because at the end of the day it makes money, and David Miscavige needs fancy cars and moterbikes and fancy houses and Tom Cruise, and John Travolta, And Kirsty bloody Alley, and Nancy Cartwrights voice on Bart Simpson keep this money making fantasy alive.

And in the mean while people are being abused, people are being RPFed, people are being face ripped and people are being beaten, but its all good because we can applaud the bust of LRH.

Hip, fucking hooray!

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
How it's pronounced

Hip, fucking hooray!

That is more properly pronounced "Hip Hip hoo-fuckin'-ray!"

But, be that as it may ... I wrote a song about those amazing theta beings who can alieviate those elderly folk from the burden of all that MEST.

Pete

Registrar (tune of Candyman)

Who can make the big lies,
Credible to you?
Appealing to your conscience with an urgency or two,
The registrar, the registrar can,
The registrar can ‘cause he pushes your buttons,
To make your church seem good!

Who takes a 401k,
Dismisses with a sigh,
Makes it no more important than a pasture patty pie …
The registrar? The registrar can!
The registrar can ‘cause he tells you all the lies,
That make your church look good!

The registrar will take,
Every cent you make,
With a tech that’s so malicious,
Before you even get suspicious,
You’ll hock all your heirloom dishes!

Mortgage your tomorrow,
For the Scilon dream,
Who makes you get the sorrow while your church gets all the cream?
The registrar? The registrar can, The registrar can!
That make the church look good!
And your church looks good.
‘Cause the redge makes his stats look good!

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is more properly pronounced "Hip Hip hoo-fuckin'-ray!"

But, be that as it may ... I wrote a song about those amazing theta beings who can alieviate those elderly folk from the burden of all that MEST.

Pete

Registrar (tune of Candyman)

Who can make the big lies,
Credible to you?
Appealing to your conscience with an urgency or two,
The registrar, the registrar can,
The registrar can ‘cause he pushes your buttons,
To make your church seem good!

Who takes a 401k,
Dismisses with a sigh,
Makes it no more important than a pasture patty pie …
The registrar? The registrar can!
That make your church look good!

The registrar will take,
Every cent you make,
With a tech that’s so malicious,
Before you even get suspicious,
You’ll hock all your heirloom dishes!

Mortgage your tomorrow,
For the Scilon dream,
Who makes you get the sorrow while your church gets all the cream?
The registrar? The registrar can, The registrar can!
That make the church look good!
And your church looks good.
‘Cause the redge makes his stats look good!

Clever lyrics. Thanks. :)

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors

If the cult is ripping off the elderly (which I am sure they are)......it's called

ELDER ABUSE

and is against the law.

HEAR THAT CULT...

IS IT WORTH GOING TO JAIL????

CAUSE THAT'S WHERE YOU WILL END UP, SHARING A CELL WITH BUBBA...

WHILE YOUR DEMENTED LEADER SIPS CHAMPAGNE AND EATS CAVIAR....

LAUGHING THAT HE HAS PAWNS LIKE YOU TO TAKE THE HEAT.

THINK ABOUT IT

A Legal refresher:

Elder abuse is often defined as "a single, or repeated act, or lack of appropriate action, occurring within any relationship where there is an expectation of trust which causes harm or distress to an older person. There are several types of abuse of older people that are universally recognised as being elder abuse and these include:

* Physical: e.g. hitting, punching, slapping, burning, pushing, kicking, restraining, false imprisonment/confinement, or giving too much medication or the wrong medication;
* Psychological: e.g. shouting, swearing, frightening, blaming, ridiculing, constantly criticizing, ignoring or humiliating a person. A common theme is a perpetrator who identifies something that matters to an older person and then uses it to coerce an older person into a particular action;
* Financial: e.g. illegal or unauthorized use of a person’s property, money, pension book or other valuables (including changing the person's will to name the abuser as heir), often fraudulently obtaining power of attorney, followed by deprivation of money or other property, or by eviction from own home;
* Sexual: e.g. forcing a person to take part in any sexual activity without his or her consent, including forcing them to participate in conversations of a sexual nature against their will;
* Neglect: e.g. depriving a person of food, heat, clothing or comfort or essential medication.

T&H
Cult slayer

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
They justify it the same way a lot of us did. Because we truly thought that we were selling immortality. We thought we were doing something good for these people because we were sure that we were actually mankinds only hope. Believe me, when I found out that I was wrong about that and that I had not only been deceived, but I had deceived so many others, I hated myself more than I hated anyone else. I still get bouts of guilt about it. I am not defending my own actions or for that matter the CofS. I am sure that DM knows axactly what he is doing and there are probably others in upper management that know that things are not right. But the rank and file, I believe are still believers.

Cadetification

Patron with Honors
They justify it the same way a lot of us did. Because we truly thought that we were selling immortality. We thought we were doing something good for these people because we were sure that we were actually mankinds only hope. Believe me, when I found out that I was wrong about that and that I had not only been deceived, but I had deceived so many others, I hated myself more than I hated anyone else. I still get bouts of guilt about it. I am not defending my own actions or for that matter the CofS. I am sure that DM knows axactly what he is doing and there are probably others in upper management that know that things are not right. But the rank and file, I believe are still believers.

I agree. Alot of members didn't get to choose Scientology either. The biggest victims are the innocent children born into it.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious

Excellent point! The only thing that is worse than the ones who believes the greatest good across the dynamics are ones who are driving these guys. I myself bought this whole business (wouldn't be here if I hadn't). It's the same thing as some MLM scheme that promises such freedoms but only delivers broken dreams. Compare the broken dreams in Scientology to the ones that worked. It's a landslide and I'll let you figure you which on it is.

Nicole

This is for me why!

You didn't have to justify. LRH has to justify, DM has to justify and other that see clearly what there happen. You have left and you speak against it. You do the best to change.

I cry tears of rage and sadness. A few pictures came on my mind. My father lying in hospital after his first heart attack with machines on and they didn't left him alone. I had to send them away because the heard started beating very fast. Then to hear the words from my father:" I thought you didn't love me, but now I know that you do. " And he went on lieing to me years after it. Not knowing if your father visit you spontaneous, is it control or is it a visit from my father. This is why!

He didn't have to justify like you, he didn't knew it at that moment better.

But DM and the unknown others they have to justify and that day will come. I am sure.

This is for me WHY!

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Ahh, old hat. I have trouble summoning outrage about it. For gawd's sake, we have the internet now. If people cannot be bothered to use it to investigate people selling them salvation for their life savings, well, I have a hard time summoning sympathy.

Seriously, it's not like the internet came out last year, and nobody's heard of it yet.

People who like to live in ignorance will be taken advantage of. It's a pretty simple maxim. The government can try to protect them, but, when it comes down to it, you have to take advantage of the tools readily available to anyone with the ability to go to the library.

Nicole

Ahh, old hat. I have trouble summoning outrage about it. For gawd's sake, we have the internet now. If people cannot be bothered to use it to investigate people selling them salvation for their life savings, well, I have a hard time summoning sympathy.

Seriously, it's not like the internet came out last year, and nobody's heard of it yet.

People who like to live in ignorance will be taken advantage of. It's a pretty simple maxim. The government can try to protect them, but, when it comes down to it, you have to take advantage of the tools readily available to anyone with the ability to go to the library.
You can not close yourself to other. It exist people that aren't really able to use the internet or to understand what there is written. During my work I met lots of those people. If there would come a Scientologist and talk nice with them, they would believe and they would do everything they want. If they would go to a stresstest booth, they would believe everything that the nice person say. The government has to protect those people. That can happen with an easy way of education, maybe at school. But that can also mean not to allow for example a stresstest booth in a town.

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors

UM,

Your comment surprises me......there are a lot of older people that never really got into using computers/internet. Unless you grew up with them in the house, or worked with them in your career, learning can be difficult.....especially the older one gets (failing eyesight, depression, health issues, dementia, etc... ).

When it comes to innocent children or the helpless elderly.......they need whatever protection we can give, from predators like the cult.

T&H

Cult-slayer

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
The internet does NOT mean that The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology can sell their snakeoil.. The internet does NOT relieve the cult of responsibility!

Internet or no.. They are the fraudsters!

:yes:

Nicole

The internet does NOT mean that The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology can sell their snakeoil.. The internet does NOT relieve the cult of responsibility!

Internet or no.. They are the fraudsters!

I feel me a little bit handicaped if i write in English. But if I would write better in English that could be my words.

They are the fraudsters and they are carrying the entire responsibility until the end!!!:yes: