What's new

Time to share my story

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
What is FZ bridge? it is Scientology related and if so...does that mean your husband still has ties? curious

Yes, he still wants to do the Ron's Org bridge. Up to OT III is the same, sort of, as the CofS. Then it's all different from that point. We are accepting of each others position. He has no ties with the CofS.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lost Daughter,

Yes, most stories have the same basic plot with some minor twists and turns to make them unique to the person writing them.

Did you go live with family when you were 10 or did the State take you away and you lived in foster homes?

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Way to go!

HEY!

have a great weekend!:D

Jennifer, you sound like a gal who has a "new lease on life" in this post! I am so glad you ventured into this space. :thumbsup:

All the love in the world to you and your family! Love to you too, Lu if you should chance to read this. :yes: Feel free to PM me, any of you.

EP

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Grandparents said they would watchme while she got a divorce then covertly went and got temp custody and wouldnt give me back to her, its a really sad story and as far as i know i dont think she tried hard to get me back either

At least you had your grandparents. I trust they treated you well. And who knows, maybe they protected you by keeping you from your mom, so that you didn't get any more mixed up with Scn.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well do not let his ties lure you back in, but you sound strong i dont think you willhave a problem with that

Oh NO, I'm not doing anything that involves LRH or Scn. I had my realizations earlier this year by reading this message board. Nor would he try to talk me into doing anything I don't want to do.

My husband and I are not into stopping each other from doing what we want spiritually. He understands my viewpoint on LRH and Scn. And I understand that all he's ever wanted since getting involved with Scn 25+ years ago is
OT III, so he'll get it outside of the CofS. And that's OK with me. Hell, if I wanted to go worship a tree he wouldn't care - if it was my decision to do such a thing. He's a good man.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
thats awesome you knew that! yes i love Friends, and that is one of my favorite lines of the series! And i finally got to use it heheheh

My husband had never watched Friends and thought (from what he'd heard) that it was just a bunch of 20 somethings being promiscuous. So, I had him sit down and watch a few reruns. He fell in love with the show. We ended up renting the entire series from Blockbuster and watching it.

I remember Phoebe's lobster analogy. She was so cute describing it.

Yes, I found my lobster. :p

I hope you found your lobster too!

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for sharing your story Imout, it was very educational and very moving. I'm so glad you've found your soul mate and are building a new life for yourselves:happydance:.
Es