What's new

what if DM croaks?

On tony's blog today it's speculation about what happens if David starts feeding worms - I liked this post by Jeffery Augustine AKA J. swift

J. Swift > Jefferson Hawkins • an hour ago

"Jenny Linson is sociopathic enough to attempt a power play, but is unfortunately dumb as a bag of hammers and lacks any sort of charisma."

What a charming picture of Ms. Linson. The Church's wog lawyers would undoubtedly be very happy to manipulate, flatter, and milk any new "Captain-Dumb-As-Rocks-and-Mean." These wog attorneys are already doing so by running the "Dangerous Environment Racket" on Dave in the same way Dave ran it on Ron. Isn't it interesting to note that the Supreme Scientology Leader must always go off into hiding in order to avoid sticky legal problems, reporters, and now the internet?

IMO, should Fleet Admiral Miscavige drop his corporeal form any time soon, the the only viable candidate to step in and immediately replace him -- and I am being serious here -- is Tommy Davis.

Tommy is smart, cunning, and full of guile. He has a Sea Org pedigree and is a 2nd gen Scientologist. He is a known quantity and has acted as the International spokesman.

Tommy's smartest move upon taking power would be to publicly denounce David Miscavige and tell IAS members that the long nightmare is over, that 100% standard Tech will be gotten back in on management lines. Tommy would then do well to purge, via retirement packages and NDA's, all Miscavige-tainted associates such as Ms. Linson.

Beyond these gestures, COB RTC Tommy Davis could not enact any meaningful reforms due to KSW and the handcuffs placed on all Scientology leaders forever by L. Ron Hubbard. In this scenario, Captain Davis' only real option would be the same as Dave's: Keep buying buildings while constructing new buildings in Clearwater. There isn't much else Scientology, as a 501(c)(3), can do aside from spending money in order to satisfy the IRS public benefit requirement.

But I don't 100% agree - I think Debby Cook is a much better candidate. She has face recognition amongst Scientologists, which Tommy does not, she knows Policy, many Scio's don't even know she left the SO, she has experience running a large org, she's passionate about the tech (or was) and if given the chance - she'd do more than buy real estate, she'd fill the ideal orgs and get them running.

Who's your candidate? Marty? Mike? Alex Sabriski? ( spelling?) Mark Ingbar? Kerry Gleason? Wendell Reynolds?

Mimsey

Gib

Crusader
On tony's blog today it's speculation about what happens if David starts feeding worms - I liked this post by Jeffery Augustine AKA J. swift

But I don't 100% agree - I think Debby Cook is a much better candidate. She has face recognition amongst Scientologists, which Tommy does not, she knows Policy, many Scio's don't even know she left the SO, she has experience running a large org, she's passionate about the tech (or was) and if given the chance - she'd do more than buy real estate, she'd fill the ideal orgs and get them running.

Who's your candidate? Marty? Mike? Alex Sabriski? ( spelling?) Mark Ingbar? Kerry Gleason? Wendell Reynolds?

Mimsey

As a undergounder,

Cook, and everybody else in the Going Clear movie have been DA'd. There is no way the folks still in would allow those folks to be "the leader".

Nobody in the the present time membership knows of Tommy Davis.

Mimsey

Debbie's MY FAVORITE :heartflower:

If Debbie gets the job, I am joining the SO. Have requested a Billion Year to be sent so I'll be ready. I hope she'll use DM's successful actions in his hat write up and smack me in the kisser when she's feeling grumpy.

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
When (not if, everyone dies sooner or later) DM croaks we raise a wee dram and thank him for his service in bringing down the cult. May his afterlife bring all he deserves.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would be really happy! No sorrow here. The World would be a better place without him. I would celebrate and do a cartwheel in the street!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

It does not matter who replaces him - Scientology is DONE! There is nothing Scientology could do to get us back into the cult - the whole thing is a scam. L Con Hubbard was a con!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Mine in red :biggrin:

I would be really happy! No sorrow here. The World would be a better place without him. I would celebrate and do a cartwheel in the street!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

It does not matter who replaces him - Scientology is DONE! There is nothing Scientology could do to get us back into the cult - and get new public on the lines ... the whole thing is a scam. L Con Hubbard was a con!

Is it a sin to be really happy that everyone dies sooner or later because that means that DM Must Die?
That would be a good movie title - DM must die! I wonder if he'll join Ron on Target two? How should we honor him when he passes?

It'll be a hell of a service - we'll hold it in the Paladium! Debby Cook pouring Dave's ashes in a trash can, filling it with cold water, then as the SO honor guard raises crossed swords, and with the ESMBites chanting YSCOHB over and over, the sloshing trash can is carried out to Sunset Blvd where a giant catapult flings it up into outer space, winging it's way to Target two in a few thousand years.

We can play a little Elton John for theme music ... " Here I am in my tin can..."

Oh, wouldn't it be a grand send off?

Mimsey

Sindy

Crusader

Mimsey

I vote for you to do it. :)

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
That would be a good movie title - DM must die! I wonder if he'll join Ron on Target two? How should we honor him when he passes?

It'll be a hell of a service - we'll hold it in the Paladium! Debby Cook pouring Dave's ashes in a trash can, filling it with cold water, then as the SO honor guard raises crossed swords, and with the ESMBites chanting YSCOHB over and over, the sloshing trash can is carried out to Sunset Blvd where a giant catapult flings it up into outer space, winging it's way to Target two in a few thousand years.

We can play a little Elton John for theme music ... " Here I am in my tin can..."

Oh, wouldn't it be a grand send off?

Mimsey

That's Bowie "Space Oddity." You mean the similar "Rocket Maaaaaan, burnin' out his fuse up there alone"

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I'd put my hand up!

Could use a lazy billion or two and a loyal bunch of slaves.

The supply of scotch would keep me happy a spell.

I'd give Tom Cruise the flick though, I can find my own soap in the shower thanks.

John Travolta? ... Meet Tom Cruise.. yeah, yeah, how you doing? Now go get married and fuck off.

Kirstie Alley? Oh fuck....

On second thought, maybe not worth it?

:omg: :runaway:

I vote for you to do it. :)
I'll bet I could do a good job of it. It'd take a massive pr effort to wipe away DM's toxic waste, to re-deify Ron and reissue his more workable programs to get "raw meat' in the doors, but lots of free down loads of famous lectures, come meet Xenu events, lots of free intro auditing, spin, spin, spin, spend some IAS cash on some actual VM projects, like help rebuilding some schools in Haiti, lots of ARCX sessions, reversing declares, with tear filled photo ops of reunited families, burning DM in effigy in front of every Ideal org, hire some medical researchers to fix the purif and Narconon - create real "Golden Age" Go find David Mayo and some other hot shot tech guys and fix the bridge, trash the unworkable dross, keep what had good results, per the LRH "Advices " we "found" DM had hidden away.

You get the picture?

And when I kick the bucket, someone will say I was the big evil SP, and do it all over again, refixing what I "fixed"

Mimsey