What's new

Woman's Day (Australia) 30 Oct 2013

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
In recent years, Nicole Kidman has had no trouble opening up the ex-files and she’s at it again.

The actress has once again discussed her failed marriage to Tom Cruise, saying, in the December issue of Vanity Fair, that it was an “intoxicating” relationship in the public eye and a very romantic time of her life.

Nicole, who said she was “so young” when she married Tom, compared their relationship to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s romance.

“There’s something about that sort of existence. That is you really focus on each other and you’re in that bubble, it’s very intoxicating because it’s just the two of you,” she said.

“And there’s only one other person that’s going through it. So it brings you very close and it’s deeply romantic. I’m sure Brad and Angelina have that – because there’s nobody else that understands it except that person who’s sleeping right next to you.”

But her current husband Keith Urban has nothing to worry about. Nicole goes on to say he’s her “great love”. And you know, with no disrespect to what I had with Tom, I’ve met my great love now,” she said.

“And I really did not know if that was going to happen. I wanted it, but I didn’t want it for a while, because I didn’t want to jump from one relationship to another. I had a lot of time alone, which was really, really good, because I was a child, really, when I got married. And I needed to grow up.”

Meanwhile, Keith has opened up to Ellen Degeneres about how the pair deal with being apart for long periods of time – by sexting each other!

“Maybe one cool, kind of… you know… a year, one of those kinds of texts,” he said coyly on her TV show when asked about how they stay in touch.

“What kind of text? What do you mean?” Ellen asked. “Nice sex texting,” Keith admitted. “I’m a little red right now.”

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Nicole has always soft-peddled her marriage to Tom Cruise in media interviews. She knows if she's totally honest about her marriage to Tom, it would create a media & tabloid firestorm that would be detrimental to their mutual show biz careers. That's why the A-Listers pay lots of money for personal publicists who are experts at swimming around the truth & denial.

Tom Cruise was very cruel & abusive to Nicole & Katie Holmes. Why else would the clusterfuck need to hold auditions for a wife, for chrissake?