What's new

Belgium: Church of Scientology fraud and extortion trial begins in Brussels

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel
From comments at Rinder's blog, The Hidden Face of Scientology: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg-OFBqDMVM)

(Program in French which has an interview with the Belgian head of Co$. Somewhat tabloidy, but then the cult invites that with its craziness. Talks about Hubbard's invented past and of course our favorite LRH quote <subtitles ahead of quote>...)

Screen Shot 2015-11-08 at 7.25.58 AM.jpg

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel
I'm watching it now. They've got a full complement out for Sunday service, lol. And we know how important the Sunday service is for Scientologists in general...

Also, the Belgian head is repeating the same old ridiculous numbers... millions of Scientologists worldwide.

He does admit in Belgium, it's a small community – if you count all the sympathetic people and those who haven't been around for a while it's "thousands," but if you count the regulars it's 6-700.

Then they get Robert Gonnet, ex-head of Scientology France, talking about how big the lies are.

Nice use of famous Tom Cruise footage and talking about the use of celebrities, including Chick Corea.

And the cost... more and more. In advance! And the pressure to pay up... all the regging. And the ex-French pianist happening across his file – and seeing the notes on how to pressure him!

Now, on to John Duignan and being recurited by the personality test (at 18 minutes in, approximately, and in English). Examples of questions.

Talking about hypnosis and the don't blink for two hours rundown (whose name I forget). And the Purif. On to the e-meter, and how it's used to get every detail of your life out of you.

Wish my French were better, this is a rough summary. Will keep going in chunks.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
From comments at Rinder's blog, The Hidden Face of Scientology: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg-OFBqDMVM)

(Program in French which has an interview with the Belgian head of Co$. Somewhat tabloidy, but then the cult invites that with its craziness. Talks about Hubbard's invented past and of course our favorite LRH quote <subtitles ahead of quote>...)

View attachment 11593

Very good journalistic investigation

What is funny is how Eric Roux create staging and scripts to make the ''cherch'' look like a church.
He conducts a sunday service ''full of people'' and read the credo of $cientologists.

:lol::lol:

We all know that ''sunday services'' are fake rituals in a fake cherch with fake priests.

At 1: 09 there is an amazing thing happening - something I never ever seen in $cientology - wether in a org or SO coumpound.

Eric Roux has the pseudo-parishionners in the pseudo-chapel and they pray...yes THEY PRAY GOD

:dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

They pray god and demand god's protection for religious freedom and martyrs :dieslaughing:

Éric Roux, conducts the prayer and serious as a priest , says:

At this moment, we must think about all those who have been deprived of their religious rights, faith, practice, we thouth ot all those brutalised, trapped, emprisonned, and who became martyrs , may God protect them all.

They don't believe in god - neither Ron Hubbard, he hold monotheist faith in low regards and considers it like a mental illness. We were taught, in $cientology, that GOD is an implant we got implanted in our mind while in between live on another planet implant station.

What a hypocrites show
OMG - does he believe himself playing his comedia dell'arte show ???

I thought they would suddenly LOL -
but no
they remained serious as real churchies ... :duh:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Sheila,

You mean you think I am making a satyre of it ????

I translated their prayer :yes: They prayed god! (yes the father of the pseudo-pedophile Jesus) :duh:

But yes - They performed such a good satyre of a sunday at the cherch - and they are fuc.. good tongue in cheek comedians. :biggrin:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
scientology16.jpg

Show respect to a ''religious artefact'' ????

Pouahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:dieslaughing: Come on

A child would know
It's a Hasbro easy bake oven with a lie detector put in it :duh:

ez-bake.png

The ''religious artefact'' scam won't work in Belgium :no:

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
I hope the Belgians don't waffle on this trial.

The Anabaptist Jacques

The Belgians have been working on this case for years and years. What it has cost the Belgian state cannot be imagined. They would not have persisted this far without very good legal reasons. Even without plaintiffs they are forging ahead.

The mills of the Belgian court system grind very slowly but they grind exceeding small.

Even if they waffle they are laying out the legal arguments and showing the way. It is a Napoleonic system incidentally, common in Europe.

The Belgians have been working on this case for years and years. What it has cost the Belgian state cannot be imagined. They would not have persisted this far without very good legal reasons. Even without plaintiffs they are forging ahead.

The mills of the Belgian court system grind very slowly but they grind exceeding small.

Even if they waffle they are laying out the legal arguments and showing the way. It is a Napoleonic system incidentally, common in Europe.

They're careful and they are slower than most others.

I hear that in Belgium their idea of fast food are snails.

The Anabaptist Jacques

JustSheila

Crusader
Sheila,

You mean you think I am making a satyre of it ????

I translated their prayer :yes: They prayed god! (yes the father of the pseudo-pedophile Jesus) :duh:

But yes - They performed such a good satyre of a sunday at the cherch - and they are fuc.. good tongue in cheek comedians. :biggrin:

At first, I didn't quite understand all of what you wrote, Lotus. Sometimes when you get excited (you were laughing so hard there), the English is just a bit off.

Now I get it. GREAT description! :hysterical:

And btw, this is a satyr:

satyr3.gif

and this is satire:

fcef1c93a41c5d95568e64c46d7bbb4b.jpg

Jump

Operating teatime

I saw this article in Huffington Post

From: http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/church-of-scientology-belgium-trial_562fbd51e4b06317990facd7 (27 October)
The charges, leveled against 11 senior members of the group, are the result of two separate investigations by Belgian authorities: one in 1997, spurred by complaints from former members, and one in 2008, after an employment agency accused the church of trying to convert people to whom it had offered fake jobs, reports AFP.

The church, founded in 1954 by L. Ron Hubbard, claims to teach its followers to use technology to expand the mind. Critics contend its a far more predatory organization bent on financial gain, going so far as to blackmail members who leave.

Chris Meganck, a spokesman for the church, seemed to welcome the Belgium trial, spinning it on Monday as a chance to clear Scientology's name of an ill-deserved reputation, one shaped largely by disgruntled ex-employees.

"Finally, we get the opportunity to respond to this whole series of accusations, insinuations and claims that have been spread with a lot of enthusiasm and exaggeration,” he told Belgium’s Flanders News.

The trial is expected to last a month.

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron

That is excellent and just one step away from fraud selling the cheap black pens
for green pens :omg: but wait scio is not selling and has no price for anything
its all donations to the cherch:omg: and the belief that a black pen is a green pen
is our religion and our founder tells us its all just a matter of agreement your honor
and once wee cleared the planet and all are believers the black pens will be green pens:omg:

Our founder also teaches us your honor that always telling the truth is a trap and we
should be able to prevaricate.

So the oathe we took to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but
the truth is against our religion and as our founder taught us a TRAP :omg:

Now as you can easily see the color of the pen and our lies just makes life
more colorful your honor :thumbsup::clap: hip hip :duh::duh::duh:

"Now you say you have to absolutely truthful. Sincerity is the main thing, and truthfulness is the main thing and don't lie to anybody ... and you'll get ahead. Brother you sure will. You'll get ahead right on that cycle of action, right toward zero! It's a trap not being able to prevaricate ... This makes life more colorful!"
- L. Ron Hubbard, Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures​