What's new

What's the LAMEST thing you ever heard at an org?

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
My wife and I's CSW for a single day "honeymoon" was disapproved. :omg: Till one of those real people that are still there got hint that someone had disapproved it. He signed off and told us if anyone that disapproved it has a problem with that, to have them go see him. :clap: Yes he had the power to do that.:thumbsup:

byte301

Crusader
My wife and I's CSW for a single day "honeymoon" was disapproved. :omg: Till one of those real people that are still there got hint that someone had disapproved it. He signed off and told us if anyone that disapproved it has a problem with that, to have them go see him. :clap: Yes he had the power to do that.:thumbsup:

Glad to see there was at least one sane person in the org that day!!:yes:

byte301

Crusader
He was/is a great guy (can't say). But this would have made me leave months earlier if it hadn't been approved...it's a honeymoon for gods sake!:ohmy:

Pfffttt... honeymoon schmunymoom. Other fish to fry is all. Just like those stupid staff women that want a couple hours off to give birth. DILETTANTES!!!

Last edited:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pfffttt... honeymoon schmunymoom. Other fish to fry is all. Just like those stupid staff women that want a couple hours off to give birth. DILLETANTES!!!

Wait, I have an idea....lets give the nearest abortion clinic some business....then we wont need to give them a couple hours off. Solved!

What they don't know is they are effectively killing a possible future Scientologist. Overall very sad though.

byte301

Crusader
Wait, I have an idea....lets give the nearest abortion clinic some business....then we wont need to give them a couple hours off. Solved!

What they don't know is they are effectively killing a possible future Scientologist. Overall very sad though.

Yes, it is sad. There will be more and more of these stories coming out I'm afraid.

riptide

Patron with Honors
A reg at an org called me a few years back, she had some public who had "a cycle" he was working on where he was supposed to re-fi his house and come up with $50K for auditing. This bit*c*h calls *ME* up and asks me if I can give her the $50K in advance, because it was thursday at 2:00 and this guy had good credit and was "sure to get the loan". I told her no way. I could not believe it! What a vampire. And she was an OT8 COMPLETION. (The Reg)

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
A reg at an org called me a few years back, she had some public who had "a cycle" he was working on where he was supposed to re-fi his house and come up with $50K for auditing. This bit*c*h calls *ME* up and asks me if I can give her the $50K in advance, because it was thursday at 2:00 and this guy had good credit and was "sure to get the loan". I told her no way. I could not believe it! What a vampire. And she was an OT8 COMPLETION. (The Reg)

Typical....:duh: ....afterall.....it's just ....money??????!!!!!:whistling:

:no:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
standing at ease, with the rest of the FOLO WUS Staff at a muster, behind the offices across from 811 beacon street, (FOLO WUS) having been told that we were going to listen to the Commodore'S BREAKTHROUGH new music masterpiece..

THE POWER OF SOURCE

the horror..

Last edited:

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
the power of source

standing at ease, with the rest of the FOLO EUS Staff at a muster, behind the offices across from 811 beacon street, (FOLO WUS) having been told that we were going to listen to the Commodore'S BREAKTHROUGH new music masterpiece..

THE POWER OF SOURCE

the horror..

I was on staff at "fcdc" when that album was played for the very first time-we had such high hopes that the org would be flooded with people----it did not happened- the music "sucked"---- we clapped and cheered then went outside to laugh---remember this was the time when great music played all the time --we were the "Woodstock" generation, and we grew up with "Bo Diddly" and the rest. Hubbard was crap!

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
That a group of no more than 75 people were somehow going to come up with millions of dollars for an ideal org huge building that the same small group 'needed'....even though the current building was empty most of the time.

Carmel

Crusader
Grrrhhhh!

Being the ED of a bloody org, and not being able to take my own muster, cause some stupid little junior twerp, dobbed me in for not giving a 'hand" to LRH (and the three cheers and all), at 8.30am in the morning - the end of muster - when we hadn't even had our coffees!

I had several tape and bulletin refs. to show that this "ritual" was just a pri'k of a thing and violated the most basics of basics - but CLO decided that it was some degrade of LRH on my part, and had a junior of mine take the muster for me - when I was the bloody ED! :duh: I didn't buckle (that time), and within the week, I was taking muster again. :yes:

The majority of the staff were then thankful that at the end of every muster, we didn't have this "hand for LRH". What a joke that it was made to be such an issue in the first place! :eyeroll:

cinamingrl

Patron Meritorious
~~~

I'd have to say that everything the ED and her husband said was just crazy bull s h i t. Once her husband actually implied that we are all a bunch of "humans" and that he wasn't human, but something higher. I guess he was "OT" something or-other, bull s h i t t e r, ass-kisser.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Humanoid was a term I heard a lot while I was on staff. I laughed at that, myself, because I have played a lot of Dungeons & Dragons, and I remember that all the races you would WANT for a character, the civilized people, were called demi-humans, whereas all the races TO KILL OR CONTROL were called humanoids.

I think this same intention is present in scientologists who call people wogs or humanoids. Essentially, it's a Nazi mentality.

cinamingrl

Patron Meritorious
~~~

Humanoid was a term I heard a lot while I was on staff. I laughed at that, myself, because I have played a lot of Dungeons & Dragons, and I remember that all the races you would WANT for a character, the civilized people, were called demi-humans, whereas all the races TO KILL OR CONTROL were called humanoids.

I think this same intention is present in scientologists who call people wogs or humanoids. Essentially, it's a Nazi mentality.
Wow, I'd heard that the c of s based it's beliefs on the Nazi Army ideas and treatment of people. I am not a bit surprised. I watched Schindlers List this weekend. Stinkers!:bigcry:

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
I just thought of another one....

One time these higher up SO guys came to the org and were making a group of us stay to call people for money for the ideal org...

They had to present just how large a problem it was to us not to get that ideal org money -you know society, humanoids, sp's, psychs-typical scn stuff.....

Ok then this SO guy says something like "as of now there may not be enough acceptable bodies for us in the next lifetime " :bullshit: because 1 out of 2 people coming into the org are illegal pc's and have a drug history and the psychs are winning ! :omg:

So once again, my eyes open widely, forehead crinkles, deer in the headlights look....all this to prevent from utterly losing it into an outburst of hysterical laughter. :hysterical: :roflmao:

They will say anything...anything to 'get you motivated to get that money'....
OMG....no body next life?

I was planning on taking a rest anyway ! :ghost:

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
Wow, I'd heard that the c of s based it's beliefs on the Nazi Army ideas and treatment of people. I am not a bit surprised. I watched Schindlers List this weekend. Stinkers!:bigcry:

yes, the relationship to Brainwash techniques used and satanism is spoken about straight from Hubbards son who is still alive (Hubbard junior) as just one source to start. You can read F.A.C.T.net and other sources like xenu.net ...actually it is all over he web. I believe it is in the Bare faced Messiah book and piece of blue sky too...but dont quote me on that. I have read so much that I cannot remember every source.:D

Others on the board here probably could tell you quicker...more smarter :baby: on the details....:yes:

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
In the academyand in auditing , I always found these definitions 'odd' as I watched my own spirit break the longer I was in scn. Now, I find this lame...here he tells us the opposite of what scn processes actually do. I say that is fraud. But tell that to a judge....how do you prove a broken spirit?

Here are just a couple of scn oxymorons.

"PROCESSES OF SCIENTOLOGY: methods of "unhypnotizing" men to their freer choice and better life.

BROKEN: ....."breaking a case", ....Never breaking the preclear or his spirit, but breaking what's breaking the pre clear."