What's new

What I know OSA *HAVE* done and *ARE* doing in ANZO

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Alex? Is that what the cult says, people assault scientologists? You need to ditch the net nanny and stop reading Freedumb Magazine. No critic or protester has assaulted a scientologist. In fact it is just the opposite!

If Alex had a net nanny, he wouldn't have been able to post to a.r.s. as he has or here.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
OSA re-post

OSA post

It's apparent (from some recent postings on ESMB) that some have little or no concern about OSA. That's fair enough.....when it just comes to 'oneself', many have nothing to be concerned about.

Also, on another thread, 'specifics' have been asked for. I can give you some specifics, but because they are not 'delusional', these specifics warranted their own thread.

1) Whenever one becomes a 'threat' to the 'church' (and this can be as simple as wanting to leave the SO), their pc folder, ethics folder, student folder, and CF folder is pulled by "Security". A summary of all pre and post Scn crimes, as well as anything quirky or 'out-pointy' with the person, is made.

2) They have used this personal info (mostly from pc folders) to smear the 'reputation' or 'credibility' of those speaking out against the CofS.

3) They have given closed door confidential briefings to the very 'onside' OT's, about the supposed crimes of exes (pre and post scn), and asked them to pass this data onto others in the field.

4) They have lied about their "critics" histories by twisting facts and adding falsehoods.

5) They have ordered their "parishioners" to fire employees who they suspect are "critics" or "out".

6) They have ordered their "parishioners" to refuse to do business with clients who they suspect are "critics" or "out".

7) They have ordered their "parishioners" to leave their homes, and even sell their share in their home, if they are in sharing or in partnership with those the CofS considers "critics" or "out".

8) They have threatened some of their parishioners with divulging some very personal information about them, if and when it may be discovered that they are in contact with some particular "critics".

9) They have contacted some of the "critics" and tried to get them to disconnect from some of us other "critics", using lies and deceit.

10) They have ordered their "parishioners" to disconnect from other "parishioners" on what seems like a mere 'whim' sometimes.

11) Whether we like it or not, they have 'scared' and/or 'threatened' many of their ex "parishioners" into silence.

12) They have also scared some of the field into believing that we could or would actually personally or financially seek to harm them.

13) They have used pc folder data to reverse audit and plough someone in.

14) They have actively and very cleverly third partied friends in the field, if and when they have considered that certain associations/relations between people to be a potential threat.

15) They have monitored this board, and on several occasions have responded to something within 24 hours.

16) They have lied about what some of us have posted on this board, in briefings to the field.

17) They have been active with our younger generation here in ANZO, and have been telling them who they can and can't have as "friends" - they've been getting some to cut off from the kids of "critics"

18) They have used some of their field members to spread some of their lies on facebook.

19) False alerts to Govt Depts about business practices of us "critics".

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I never claim to be the sanest primate on the planet!

Thank you for your acceptance.

Tolerance, acceptance, empathy, are the actions of the confident, wise and strong.

Ooooh, that is lovely.

And ... are we really, really good looking and stunningly pretty too? (I do hope so, to hell with confident, wise and strong).

:hysterical:

Whatever you are and whomever you are Alex ... I am glad you are here.

:duck: (aaarrrrh! almost got me then Feral!).

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
May I suggest, with of course the attendant ridicule many of the things I say enjoy, that you name names of "osa" terminals doing such?

OSA is a generality. It is people doing these things which are in violation of what we all got into scientology for in the first place.

These foul deeds are done by people. People with low integrity and perhaps an even lower understanding of the purpose of scientology. They are not done by a faceless combination of letters.

Name the names of the people who do/have done what you describe. If they have no shame, so be it, but dont let them hide in the anonymity of a generality.

Carmel has given you some current names. While I can corroberate her statement, I cannot give names because it would place me in time and place at the org, and I'm not yet prepared to reveal myself.

You can be assured that the actual number of OSA staff is quite small, but it is a well ingrained tactic for one staff member to be able to "represent" oneself to the public as a much larger group. I suggest you consult Wikipedia on the tactic of "astro-turfing".

RogerB

Crusader
Very Vicious . . .

Aussies don't have the ingrained tolerance for manipulative deception that folks of the US have, our minds haven't been numbed to dishonesty by the same volume of 'marketing and advertising tech'. But then again some of us did buy scientology.

What would happen? Alex would prolly be left to his own deceptive self.

Australians have a natural ability to simply drop something and never again worry about it. Something to do with the massive amount of empty space here. We'd tend to go find someone genuine to talk to.

Vicious, eh?

Very vicious, Feral!

Hell, you would refuse to feed the bastard? You mean give no attention to or life support? And go put your attention on something worthwhile?

Jeeezzzuzzz! I knew there was something good I've been missing since I left the wunda-downunda . . . . intelligent response to idiots! :yes:

R

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Very vicious, Feral!

Hell, you would refuse to feed the bastard? You mean give no attention to or life support? And go put your attention on something worthwhile?

Jeeezzzuzzz! I knew there was something good I've been missing since I left the wunda-downunda . . . . intelligent response to idiots! :yes:

R

Funny how I am called an idiot for my sincere opinions while you joke to curry favor with people whose main tactic in rebuttal of my opinions, is ad hom.

I foolishly but sincerely made a suggestion to Carmel regarding the op....and this is the result.

I agree put attention on something worthwhile.

You Roger, and Feral and Panda seem unwilling or unable to meet me intellectually.

Carmel though seems to have the wisdom to stay out of it if she has nothing constructive, relevant or intelligent to say, and posts when she does.

I will no longer post in this thread, so would someone else please get it back on track?

Last edited:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Feral,

Those are some unkind and unfounded generalizations about my country and I object to them. We have over 300 million people- most of whom you've never met. I thought you were better than this.

Fluffy,

There are major differences between the generic "Australian" and the generic "American" as best evidenced by the media. Comedy and News are the best examples. Australians have the advantage of UK, US, and local media.

Three UKTV shows that had to be "dumbed down" for the US audience, and only one survived:

Absolutely Fabulous (I don't think it even made it to a pilot)
Red Dwarf (Pilot only, and then abandoned)
Queer as Folk (Five seasons set in Pittsburg, produced and shot in Vancouver)--and definitely far less thought-provoking than the UK version.

The News is equally dumbed-down. When I see the same "story" on Fox as shown as local SBS, there are huge factual discrepancies. When I see local "Australian" news stories that qualify as interesting enough for a US network, the factual omissions are astounding.

Finally, advertising. Australians complain enough about our TV advertising, but I couldn't make it through one day of US TV "in your face" advertising.

I have downloaded radio interviews where the uploader hasn't edited out the advertising--thirty minutes of download to get eight minutes of interview and the rest is over-hyped advertising.

The average American citizen is not stupid, but the US government and media are leading the world in actively working at dumbing down the population, and even Oprah has commented on this phenomenon.

In a simple, and even rude, sense Americans are spoonfed (and appear to readily accept this); whereas Australians more likely to reach for the "off" switch.

Without directly defending Feral, probably the best example of his generalization is: Eight years of georgie bush junior.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Fluffy,

There are major differences between the generic "Australian" and the generic "American" as best evidenced by the media. Comedy and News are the best examples. Australians have the advantage of UK, US, and local media.

Three UKTV shows that had to be "dumbed down" for the US audience, and only one survived:

Absolutely Fabulous (I don't think it even made it to a pilot)
Red Dwarf (Pilot only, and then abandoned)
Queer as Folk (Five seasons set in Pittsburg, produced and shot in Vancouver)--and definitely far less thought-provoking than the UK version.

The News is equally dumbed-down. When I see the same "story" on Fox as shown as local SBS, there are huge factual discrepancies. When I see local "Australian" news stories that qualify as interesting enough for a US network, the factual omissions are astounding.

Finally, advertising. Australians complain enough about our TV advertising, but I couldn't make it through one day of US TV "in your face" advertising.

I have downloaded radio interviews where the uploader hasn't edited out the advertising--thirty minutes of download to get eight minutes of interview and the rest is over-hyped advertising.

The average American citizen is not stupid, but the US government and media are leading the world in actively working at dumbing down the population, and even Oprah has commented on this phenomenon.

In a simple, and even rude, sense Americans are spoonfed (and appear to readily accept this); whereas Australians more likely to reach for the "off" switch.

Without directly defending Feral, probably the best example of his generalization is: Eight years of georgie bush junior.

OMG---Red Dwarf is the best thing EVER! Oh...and they tried to do an American version of "Coupling". They even used the exact same script...but it was HORRIBLE. Then I LMAO when I saw the real thing... ah, America. And what's the deal with Ireland--when I was over there, it seemed like they broadcast nothing but snooker 24/7????

Div6

Crusader
<snip>
You Roger, and Feral and Panda seem unwilling or unable to meet me intellectually.
<snip>

There is no one there to meet. Just some circuitry that spews "shore stories" and "acceptable truths".

When you become intellecutally HONEST, I think you will find quite a few people that can "connect". But that entails some honest reflection and inspection, etc. Something which you seem completely unwilling to acknowledge. "Humility is the heart of review."....is the closest I can come to in Scilon Speak.

One of the wiser things to come from LRH imo. Your mileage may vary.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Clammy,

Coupling (the British one) is HILARIOUS. The American one sucked!

Totally---I could watch the episode where the dude had the hots for the girl with an artificial leg a thousand times and still laugh insanely.