What's new

OSA ANZO IN APATHY........

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
OSA ANZO are certainly at their wits end and have sunken into Apathy as the latest line to all the parishioners is as follows:

OSA & SO crew & Staff are informing public as follows: "If you want to leave the Church of Scientology, do so, but please just do not go to the media" :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

[snip]

That's an amazing statement. The implication is that OSA is SO overloaded dealing with 'disgruntled' ex's they just want people to STFU.

Too bad scio. 2010 go down in scio history as 'The year of Overwhelm'.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
OSA ANZO are certainly at their wits end and have sunken into Apathy as the latest line to all the parishioners is as follows:

OSA & SO crew & Staff are informing public as follows: "If you want to leave the Church of Scientology, do so, but please just do not go to the media"

TO THE MEDIA, EVERYONE!!!
:squirrel: :kangaroo: :squirrel: :kangaroo: :squirrel: :kangaroo:

In the "raids" OSA used to get their victims and slaves to HIDE.

In recent videos of raids thay don't do that anymore.
They have gone down to CAN"T HIDE.

When they have so many skeletons in all their closets, "can't hide" also means paranoia with the volume turned up.

And, OSA, what is it like to be "doing what Ron says" and noticing that it will ALWAYS get you deeper into the next PR flap, than the one you are trying to get out of.
Doing what RON says, means predictable disasters, one after the other. There is great CERTAINTY in that. Have you noticed?

Last edited:

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
In the "raids" OSA used to get their victims and slaves to HIDE.

In recent videos of raids thay don't do that anymore.
They have gone down to CAN"T HIDE.

The receptionist at ANZO was firmly planted at the desk during last month's raid, although there was a guy standing at the desk the entire time. I figure he was there to keep an eye on her and stop her from making a run for the door. She made a point of looking away from us. I tried to get her attention by waving and smiling at her, but couldn't get a reaction.

They still hide from us at the Surry Hills org, especially the young male receptionist and Tojo. Tojo peeps from behind the big pot plant in the foyer, takes snaps, and hides again. We call him Secret Asian Man.

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
The receptionist at ANZO was firmly planted at the desk during last month's raid, although there was a guy standing at the desk the entire time. I figure he was there to keep an eye on her and stop her from making a run for the door. She made a point of looking away from us. I tried to get her attention by waving and smiling at her, but couldn't get a reaction.

They still hide from us at the Surry Hills org, especially the young male receptionist and Tojo. Tojo peeps from behind the big pot plant in the foyer, takes snaps, and hides again. We call him Secret Asian Man.

Is the receptionist at the AO a young woman, her last name Comacchio? If it is her, she's not that stable and her mum, Gina held the post of CO IHELP and was fitness boarded out because she had body problems.

It's a tough for the young ones in the SO and when they see other SO members leaving it must be hard for them to be gusto and enthusiatic about being there... even though the conditions are great ...NOT...

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
Is the receptionist at the AO a young woman, her last name Comacchio? If it is her, she's not that stable and her mum, Gina held the post of CO IHELP and was fitness boarded out because she had body problems.

Yes, she's a pretty young woman with short blonde hair. I don't know her name. If she's not stable, it explains the presence of the watch dog. :eyeroll: If the mother was kicked out of Scn, does that mean her daughter disconnected in this instance?

In one of my more far-fetched daydreams, someone blows right in the middle of a raid and runs into the crowd of protestors. :cloud9:

Mystic

Crusader
OSA & SO crew & Staff are informing public as follows: "If you want to leave the Church of Scientology, do so, and please go to the media."

Fixed.

Happy Days

Yes, she's a pretty young woman with short blonde hair. I don't know her name. If she's not stable, it explains the presence of the watch dog. :eyeroll: If the mother was kicked out of Scn, does that mean her daughter disconnected in this instance?

In one of my more far-fetched daydreams, someone blows right in the middle of a raid and runs into the crowd of protestors. :cloud9:

Thanks Supafreak... no it's not the same girl... she may have already routed out or just left ... one could only hope that this is the case, considering her Senior is Sam Whitta the same person who was Jordi's senior and it took extreme measures to get Jordi out of the clutches of Sam, Mary-Jane Reeve and the SO ... 12 months has almost pass since we got our girl..:happydance:

outtech

Patron with Honors

Fairly unlikely scenario, but that did actually happen in NYC.

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
OSA & SO crew & Staff are informing public as follows: "If you want to leave the Church of Scientology, do so, but please just do not go to the media" :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

If you leave $cn you are suppressive - right? And now they are appealing to the better nature of an SP??? Boy, THEY don't even believe the tech.

But anyway, great news. All the budding defectors in the field now have permission to leave instead of writing up their O/W's and getting their PTSness handled (I jest). Another smart move by the cult!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Great news!

Time to go in harder then ever.

(Looks around for the media) ...

The cofs really shouldn't train people to be so unreasonable (lol) ... it is such a hard habit to break.

:p

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
You mean that they're now squirreling their previous squirrel policies in an effort to stop the problems created by the original ... :duh:

This (if true) is a footbullet of tactical nuclear weapon size - I'm gobsmacked by this abject admittance of defeat.:ohmy:

Maybe DM's new plan is a strategic withdrawal from ANZO since no-one here has any money left anyhow and TC isn't married to an Ozzie anymore.:p

Either way, it isn't gonna be long before there's more Anons at the door than culties inside.:happydance:

Cherished

TO THE MEDIA, EVERYONE!!!
:squirrel: :kangaroo: :squirrel: :kangaroo: :squirrel: :kangaroo:

Speaking of which, anyone with experience in ANZO - especially Sea Org experience - who is ready to speak with the press, feel free to make contact. Even if you don't feel you have a "story". The more, the merrier.

:D

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
LOL

Oh I knew I could find a good laugh here!!! First OSA begging scientologists to not go to the media and then your "falling off the volcano" comment!!! AAhahaha! Thank you for the great laugh, I feel better now! :D

p.s. I hope you haven't trade marked the 'falling off the volcano' line because I am soooo gonna use it!:thumbsup:

LOL finally free, use that line well my friend!!!:hifive:

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Run Mikey Ferriss .... run

Woohoo! That I would LOVE to see! :hifive:

Go go go ANZO! Hide wee Mikey Ferriss! Hide away from all the SPs. Where are your OTIV superpowers nao? :thumbsup:

Eldon

Patron

They didn't mention the fact that a public departure is a high crime? No threat that the defector would be doomed until next lifetime at least?