What's new

What I know OSA *HAVE* done and *ARE* doing in ANZO

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does anyone know if OSA have ever done anything like this:-

Establish a "churchie" to draw people's fire and allow them to accuse that person of being OSA so that a more covert OSA operative can work unnoticed?

Anybody know if the GO or OSA have ever done anything like that?

Yes. And the churchie doing the deed even got expelled for supposedly going enemy, when they were following orders. Giving a "win" to the cult. Churchie, obviously, was not amused. Just one example.

skydog

Patron Meritorious
As is your right.

I think anon types (which I am lumping you in, fairly or not) sometimes have a superficial understanding of scientology and scientologists, and tend to think of it and them in terms of the worst stories they have read on the internet.

When in fact, most of those stories come from people who were in the Sea Org, or on staff, rather than the public members, such as me.

good luck.

I was public for several years and can only characterize the behavior of the church (as an institution) as repressive. Although a public, I was still subjected to 'ethics' for such serious crimes as not attending courses every night and not dressing as an 'upstat'. I am not blind or deaf either; I saw and heard some of the idiotic things that were done to staff and other public at the local orgs in the name of 'creating a sane environment.' So the blue skies and gentle winds you claim dominate the organization is apparently only shore story you are attempting to spoon feed to any idiot gullible enough to believe you.

I would also remind you that the "stories" from former sea org and staff members have been corroborated by that idiot Tommy Davis in his recent rant to the St. Petersburg Times. So "the sanest organization" on the planet wakes people up in the middle of the night to have them jump in a pool and play musical chairs. If you have any doubt that the church engages in the 'fair gaming' of critics, you need look no further than that rag, misnamed the "Freedom Magazine" for proof.

Your claim that this psychotic behavior is the result of some misguided souls that are not following the principles of the religion is refuted by the writings of LRH and the arrogant dwarf, David Miscavige. Hence, my observation that you have no credibility. So, Alex, if that really is your name, put on your blinders and ignore the human rights violations that occur under your nose and keep telling people they don't exist.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was public for several years and can only characterize the behavior of the church (as an institution) as repressive. Although a public, I was still subjected to 'ethics' for such serious crimes as not attending courses every night and not dressing as an 'upstat'. I am not blind or deaf either; I saw and heard some of the idiotic things that were done to staff and other public at the local orgs in the name of 'creating a sane environment.' So the blue skies and gentle winds you claim dominate the organization is apparently only shore story you are attempting to spoon feed to any idiot gullible enough to believe you.

I would also remind you that the "stories" from former sea org and staff members have been corroborated by that idiot Tommy Davis in his recent rant to the St. Petersburg Times. So "the sanest organization" on the planet wakes people up in the middle of the night to have them jump in a pool and play musical chairs. If you have any doubt that the church engages in the 'fair gaming' of critics, you need look no further than that rag, misnamed the "Freedom Magazine" for proof.

Your claim that this psychotic behavior is the result of some misguided souls that are not following the principles of the religion is refuted by the writings of LRH and the arrogant dwarf, David Miscavige. Hence, my observation that you have no credibility. So, Alex, if that really is your name, put on your blinders and ignore the human rights violations that occur under your nose and keep telling people they don't exist.

No its not my name but a pseudonym.

It seems that you choose to look at the worst of it rather the best.

Your right.

I think you have not read much I have posted if you assert I keep telling people abuses dont exist and paint a blue sky picture of the church. My focus does tend to be on what I find of value, rather than grudges, and faults, and perhaps this is why you have the impression of me, you do.

I am admittedly a scientologist and current church member. Take what I say for what use it is to you.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The 'problem' Alex, isn't that you're a Scientologist, or, even a *Church* Scientologist, but that you promote disingenuous and dishonest PR 'lines' that, even and especially taking your own purported 'story' into account you must *know* to be false.

Admittedly; as a 'Church' Scientologist, you have little choice, but, hey. That's the problem.

Zinj

Feral

Rogue male
Wouldn't be tolerated?

What, you would beat me down? Burn my house? Lie to my employers to ruin my life? Call the tax man on me? Or just shun (disconnect from) me.

You are so intolerant that you can not even grant me the simple right of having an opinion and viewpoint different than yours.

I am sad for you. I hope you someday wake up and find the world at large not so threatening.

ORLY?

Exactly what would happen, Kevin? Are there laws in Australia against saying things others think aren't true? I never heard there were.

Or do you guys have mind reading machines and thought police? Again, I never heard that they were.

Aussies don't have the ingrained tolerance for manipulative deception that folks of the US have, our minds haven't been numbed to dishonesty by the same volume of 'marketing and advertising tech'. But then again some of us did buy scientology.

What would happen? Alex would prolly be left to his own deceptive self.

Australians have a natural ability to simply drop something and never again worry about it. Something to do with the massive amount of empty space here. We'd tend to go find someone genuine to talk to.

Vicious, eh?

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
Does anyone know if OSA have ever done anything like this:-

Establish a "churchie" to draw people's fire and allow them to accuse that person of being OSA so that a more covert OSA operative can work unnoticed?

Anybody know if the GO or OSA have ever done anything like that?

I believe that the actual setup makes this look terribly simplistic. But I'm sure this is part of it.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Feral,

Those are some unkind and unfounded generalizations about my country and I object to them. We have over 300 million people- most of whom you've never met. I thought you were better than this.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Holy Crap Alex! I guess you DID read the B-1 course pack as you claimed! Every thing you describe here is what OSA does to critics, NOT what critics do to scientologists!

May I suggest you take a look at the cult your promoting, protecting and pushing?

Wouldn't be tolerated?

What, you would beat me down? Burn my house? Lie to my employers to ruin my life? Call the tax man on me? Or just shun (disconnect from) me.

You are so intolerant that you can not even grant me the simple right of having an opinion and viewpoint different than yours.

I am sad for you. I hope you someday wake up and find the world at large not so threatening.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, we would just knock yr "block " off

Wouldn't be tolerated?

No, we would just knock your "block" (head) off your shoulders... :thumbsup:

Alex, try doing a word-clearing on "Wanker"

Wanker literally means "one who wanks (masturbates)". It is normally intended as a general insult rather than as an accusation. It conveys contempt. One connotation is of someone self-obsessed or a show-off Another implication is that the wanker is unable to find a sexual partner.

~Wikipedia

Ladybird

The common right handed Wanker:

wanker.jpg

Mystic

Crusader
Wow. This sounds like an OSAist:

May I suggest, with of course the attendant ridicule many of the things I say enjoy, that you name names of "osa" terminals doing such?

OSA is a generality. It is people doing these things which are in violation of what we all got into scientology for in the first place.

These foul deeds are done by people. People with low integrity and perhaps an even lower understanding of the purpose of scientology. They are not done by a faceless combination of letters.

Name the names of the people who do/have done what you describe. If they have no shame, so be it, but dont let them hide in the anonymity of a generality.

Feral

Rogue male
Feral,

Those are some unkind and unfounded generalizations about my country and I object to them. We have over 300 million people- most of whom you've never met. I thought you were better than this.

If you're offended then you may have misunderstood me, I meant no offense.

Australians are less tolerant of hyperbolic promotion and deceptive manipulation.

We don't respond to the same marketing techniques the the 'general' US public do.

I'm not speaking for everyone in the US at all....it's just that some of the ways marketing and PR are conducted

Evidence? Well, in the US, according to census there were 50,000 Scios a few years ago and 2508 in Australia, even less in the UK, the type of deception the CofS uses works best in it's country of origin, less elsewhere, so too does Alex's methods of 'communication'.

I hope I've demonstrated that I'm as innocent of racial prejudice as viciousness now. :)

Carmel

Crusader
Er...given the population of Oz, it would appear that Oz had the highest percentage of scios, but whatever, it isn't "evidence" of anything. That tongue in your cheek must be nearly boring a hole by now.

Hey, this thread is still in the OSA sub Forum, let's keep it there.

Feral

Rogue male
Er...given the population of Oz, it would appear that Oz had the highest percentage of scios, but whatever, it isn't "evidence" of anything. That tongue in your cheek must be nearly boring a hole by now.

Really? Not by my math...still well behind the US.

Feral

Rogue male

Carmel, we had 2508 in 22 mil

The US had 55,000 in 270 mill at roughly the same time.

I think we had nearly half the clams per-capita.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Aussies don't have the ingrained tolerance for manipulative deception that folks of the US have, our minds haven't been numbed to dishonesty by the same volume of 'marketing and advertising tech'. But then again some of us did buy scientology.

What would happen? Alex would prolly be left to his own deceptive self.

Australians have a natural ability to simply drop something and never again worry about it. Something to do with the massive amount of empty space here. We'd tend to go find someone genuine to talk to.

Vicious, eh?

Nope. Bloody cowboy amuricun, if you ask me.
:)

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Holy Crap Alex! I guess you DID read the B-1 course pack as you claimed! Every thing you describe here is what OSA does to critics, NOT what critics do to scientologists!

May I suggest you take a look at the cult your promoting, protecting and pushing?

So I see you got my point.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, we would just knock your "block" (head) off your shoulders... :thumbsup:

Alex, try doing a word-clearing on "Wanker"

Wanker literally means "one who wanks (masturbates)". It is normally intended as a general insult rather than as an accusation. It conveys contempt. One connotation is of someone self-obsessed or a show-off Another implication is that the wanker is unable to find a sexual partner.

~Wikipedia

Funny, I quite enjoy the act. So does my spouse. Sometimes even with toys. And whipped cream.

Much better than physically assaulting people just because you are frustrated with their opinions.

Wanker.

Funny word. Quite descriptive, just like fapping and schlicking.

Ladybird

Alex? Is that what the cult says, people assault scientologists? You need to ditch the net nanny and stop reading Freedumb Magazine. No critic or protester has assaulted a scientologist. In fact it is just the opposite!

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alex? Is that what the cult says, people assault scientologists? You need to ditch the net nanny and stop reading Freedumb Magazine. No critic or protester has assaulted a scientologist. In fact it is just the opposite!

Ummm no. That is what the poster serveral posts up suggested be done. To me.

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=284811&postcount=109

Unless I need to word clear "knock your block off".

Does anyone else get the irony of this from someone with a buddhist sig line....?