What's new

Exscientologykids.com: NEW SITE LAUNCH

SarahNW

Patron
Hi Everyone,

Today, I go public. Today, I no longer hide behind a pseudonym. As of today, a new website, www.exscientologykids.com, launches.

This website was created as a collaboration between Astra Woodcraft, Jenna Miscavige Hill, and myself, Kendra Wiseman. It contains the stories of numerous children who grew up in Scientology, as well as easy-to-understand critical information for Scientology kids, and for people who are new to the Scientology critics movement.

I want to thank everyone on this forum who has supported me over the last two years while I dealt with disconnection. Your efforts, and the efforts of Anonymous, have made me feel safe speaking up. I want to afford the same luxury to others who may not feel so safe. Emma - thank you especially for putting up these forums.

To read my story, and the stories of other children who grew up in Scientology, please check out the stories index on our site, which can be found at http://www.exscientologykids.com/storiesindex.html

If you have a story of growing up in Scientology, long or short, with your name or anonymously, we will publish it.

Thanks again. Enjoy.

Mom, Dad, Uncle, Aunt, Cousins, Brother, Nephews and Nieces: I'm sorry, as I know this will upset you all further. I do feel that this truly is the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics. I love you all. Please don't let them convince you that I'm a suppressive person. Remember me.

Much Love,
Kendra

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
:omg: She came out of the closet!

VWD! Kendra. (Very well done for those not in the know.)

Can I call you Kendra now? And don't say my name back.:angry:

:bighug: Im just kidding. (not about the name, just about the angry part lol)

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Hi Kendra. Thank you for your hard work!!! How wonderful!!!

Are you related to Michael Wiseman then? I dont know that whole family, but I audited Michael on some clay table in the early 90's.

SarahNW

Patron
Oh wow. Michael is my brother. My dad is Bruce Wiseman from CCHR, my mom is Barbara. My uncle is Clark Carr, from Narconon.

SarahNW

Patron
No, I took all my social networking stuff down as soon as I realized we were really going to put this site up. Last thing I need is for the CoS to get a list of everyone I'm friends with.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hi Everyone,

Today, I go public. Today, I no longer hide behind a pseudonym. As of today, a new website, www.exscientologykids.com, launches.

This website was created as a collaboration between Astra Woodcraft, Jenna Miscavige Hill, and myself, Kendra Wiseman. It contains the stories of numerous children who grew up in Scientology, as well as easy-to-understand critical information for Scientology kids, and for people who are new to the Scientology critics movement.

I want to thank everyone on this forum who has supported me over the last two years while I dealt with disconnection. Your efforts, and the efforts of Anonymous, have made me feel safe speaking up. I want to afford the same luxury to others who may not feel so safe. Emma - thank you especially for putting up these forums.

To read my story, and the stories of other children who grew up in Scientology, please check out the stories index on our site, which can be found at http://www.exscientologykids.com/storiesindex.html

If you have a story of growing up in Scientology, long or short, with your name or anonymously, we will publish it.

Thanks again. Enjoy.

Mom, Dad, Uncle, Aunt, Cousins, Brother, Nephews and Nieces: I'm sorry, as I know this will upset you all further. I do feel that this truly is the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics. I love you all. Please don't let them convince you that I'm a suppressive person. Remember me.

Much Love,
Kendra

Great job!

I wish you every success in the world. :thumbsup:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
No, I took all my social networking stuff down as soon as I realized we were really going to put this site up. Last thing I need is for the CoS to get a list of everyone I'm friends with.

Makes sense. cool. Guess I was trying to place you with a pic. I must have seen you then.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kendra,

I'm very impressed. I saw what you wrote for some newspaper and figured you were Bruce Wisemen's daughter. It must have been extremely hard for you to leave being the daughter of such OL's in the CofS. My hat is off to you.:hattip:

I'll be checking out your website. I may refer my daughter to it.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
your timing is purrfect!

THANK YOU!

Ill send some traffic your way...

Ill tell Jeanne Marie to contact you tommarro..

SarahNW

Patron
No, thank all of YOU, on behalf of Jenna, Astra and myself.

We just hope that this does help some of those kids like us, who had doubts but had nowhere to turn to ask questions from the other side of the argument.

Personally, I also feel that the world really needed an "introduction to scientology criticism". While most of the sites up right now are packed full of great information, a lot of people who are unfamiliar with the concept of Scientology don't understand why it's such a big deal. They're not familiar with the major talking-points of the critics. I feel the best way to get people to join in the fight is to tell them WHY it's important in simple terms. Then they can move on to reading documents, and doing their own research if they're interested.

That's why we decided to include a bunch of info for beginners on the site.