What's new

Ever Work for a Scientologist-Owned Company?

The WORST manager/owner I ever worked for in my life was a recent OTVII NOTS completion. Aribitrary, narcissistic, brutal, ineffective and incredibly smarmy and abusive. On the other hand, I worked for a handful of other Scientologists who were decent.

Wogdom seemed dramatically better run and more realistic.

Wog jobs have always been more fun, but in my experience, just as poorly run as the Scientologist business I worked for.

When I worked for the Scn company, we would literally get screamed at for talking WHILE we were working.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.......I agree with what Knows says here.

I worked for several of them. The owners seem to act as if they are gods and you (the employee) are next to worthless....maybe they are trying to be LRH? They seem to think that they are so valuable as an OT and you need to flow them power while they give you squat for your efforts (much like the orgs treat their staff) The owners make all the money and pay for their own bridge while the employees scrape along financially and get no where....and I hate that rule that they have where you have to replace yourself before you can leave that stinking job or else they will give you trouble and write you up to ethics.

My experiences of working for Scientologists was bad.

Haha thankfully I didn't have to replace myself before I left! I hated the job so much I was VERY out ethics and purposefully made mistakes and had poor attendance so I WOULD get fired. And I did. The end. :)

Gib

Crusader
Haha thankfully I didn't have to replace myself before I left! I hated the job so much I was VERY out ethics and purposefully made mistakes and had poor attendance so I WOULD get fired. And I did. The end. :)

there is another way to get out of a job one does not wish to do.

Just one day demand being paid a huge amount of money per hour if one was working hourly wage.

whoisxenu

Patron with Honors
"And I know that it is the job I literally got screamed at the most. Soooo angry and controlling..."

:winner::winner::winner::winner:

and here is our boss...:nazi::nazi::nazi::nazi:

whoisxenu

Patron with Honors
"Aribitrary, narcissistic, brutal, ineffective and incredibly smarmy and abusive"

I see we worked for the same person!:bigcry:

whoisxenu

Patron with Honors
"maybe they are trying to be LRH?

Down to effecting that fake British pronunciation on his tapes when mentally JOing over fleecing the public (all the while talking to themselves, quoting "tech" about the problems being anyone's cause except theirs when things go wrong - and thus self-hypnotizing themselves repeatedly)!!!:omg:

The WORST manager/owner I ever worked for in my life was a recent OTVII NOTS completion. Aribitrary, narcissistic, brutal, ineffective and incredibly smarmy and abusive. On the other hand, I worked for a handful of other Scientologists who were decent.

Wogdom seemed dramatically better run and more realistic.

Ahh. Words of love. It warms the cockles of my heart. I was that narcissistic boss. The one referred to by a another similar wog business owner as a hot head. I could scream at 11. Now I am mellower. Perfect? No. Whatever happened to the days when I was always right?

Ah youth.

Mimsey