What's new

Fiona is loved.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thought you might want to know we talked to a CPD Sgt and he informed us that Fiona had shown up at the police headquarters the other day to tell them she wasn't being held against her will etc etc and to show she was in decent health. So she *is* still in the area. The officer did mention that "for some reason" (lol I wonder why) she was at the St Pete org instead of in Clearwater today.

Any indication of how many guards she had accompanying her to the police station? I seem to recall that Mandy (daughter of British Mum) had about 6 with her when she went to the police to say she was totally free.

Outethicsofficer

I spoke to Peter today, he was dismissive of the Anons CW and the help they have been giving us. I totally expect this of Peter now he can't do anything else other than this.
He has his orders and orders is orders...aint they Pete!

This thread is not about me or the Anons or the church...it is about a loved one (Fiona) and the fact that disconnection is alive and being practised within the C of S, Peter and others within the church can couch it other terms or say it doesn't happen or that this is Fiona's decision. Well they know it is bullshit, the fact of disconnection is IMPLICIT.

It is time to put this thread back on track, Fiona is out of communication with her family, the church is intercepting her calls. For all we know Fiona could be being held against her will.

Cherished,
Thanks you raise some good points in your post to this thread. I will take those up.
James

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>
For all we know Fiona could be being held against her will.
<snip>
Absolutely. Of course they would make her go to the cop station to report that, so their asses were covered.

Good on ya for keeping the heat on - Fingers crossed for Fiona and you all. :)

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Peter doesn't like anything, ask him about the time he nearly stroked out panicking over a zombie-themed raid. "We're trying to do courses AND YOU'RE OUT THERE DRESSED AS ZOMBIES OR WHATEVER AND BEING LOUD OMG ZOMBIES"

I loved the mixed Anon/Zombie flash raid in San Francisco -- wasn't there, but loved the videos I saw. Crazy stuff. Probably were others, but I found about that one first.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
I spoke to Peter today, he was dismissive of the Anons CW and the help they have been giving us. I totally expect this of Peter now he can't do anything else other than this.
He has his orders and orders is orders...aint they Pete!

This thread is not about me or the Anons or the church...it is about a loved one (Fiona) and the fact that disconnection is alive and being practised within the C of S, Peter and others within the church can couch it other terms or say it doesn't happen or that this is Fiona's decision. Well they know it is bullshit, the fact of disconnection is IMPLICIT.

It is time to put this thread back on track, Fiona is out of communication with her family, the church is intercepting her calls. For all we know Fiona could be being held against her will.

Cherished,
Thanks you raise some good points in your post to this thread. I will take those up.
James

/

Posted to WWP - Update 12/7/09 from ESMB

/

anon612

Patron with Honors
Any indication of how many guards she had accompanying her to the police station? I seem to recall that Mandy (daughter of British Mum) had about 6 with her when she went to the police to say she was totally free.

Don't know.

anon612

Patron with Honors
Before you ask, no photos, my camera was otherwise occupied at the time and it lasted about thirty seconds. Also, Peter Mansell is a stupid git, who the hell CONFIRMS it when you're debating whether someone is someone in particular?

Happened to be in downtown today around noon soloraiding and had both Fiona and Mansell (at different times) come up to me. I didn't recognize her the first time because her hair is slightly longer (base-of-the-neck length when in a curly ponytail), and MUCH darker now, a dark reddish brown that as far as I can tell is a recent(ish) dye job (it had that pinkish undertone some of the supermarket hair dyes have, but it might have been the light). I had been outside the Coachman building masked up etc and saw a blonde walk past I thought might have been her, so I grabbed my stuff and went around the corner to the Clearwater Bank building to see if the woman came by again. She did, I decided it probably wasn't her, and hung around for a bit.

I'm debating where to head next when this brunette sea org girl comes up beside me at the street corner, just *GLARING* like I murdered her kitten. She sort of tut-tuts me and goes through every facial expression of disgust possible, trots across the street, and turns back to look at me just as I was pulling the mask off to readjust it. I think I nodded or waved or saluted her or something like that. Five minutes later Mansell drives around the corner, leans out his window, and goes "HEY YOU KNOW THAT GIRL WHO JUST WALKED PAST? IT WAS FIONA. DID YOU TWO CHAT ABOUT HER FAMILY?" I think I asked something sarcastic like whether *he* talked to her about her family.

I assumed he meant the blonde chick, so I got into a phonecall with an anon about it and we joked around a bit and I described the woman to her, and just then the brunette girl comes back, just RAGING on the phone to someone, and heads in my direction, and I think I actually interrupted the anon midsentence and went "OH MY GOD. FORGET THAT I THINK THIS OTHER CHICK I SAW WAS HER OH MY GOD SHE DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE HER PHOTO ANYMORE I TOTALLY DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HER." I had saved that older photo of her to my camera so I could make sure the anons at the last raid got a look at it, and I pulled it out for comparison just as she came marching up to me (sure enough, with an australian accent and immediately seeing the picture and confirming it was her photo) demanding to know why I was taking her photo, whether they were as good as the ones of her on "your website" (WhyWeProtest I assume), whether I was proud of myself (think I said something like "Well NOW I am..."). I asked her "Why don't you call your mother?" and she stormed off and tossed back over her shoulder "Why don't you go fuck off?"

I don't think she likes Guy Fawkes masks.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Before you ask, no photos, my camera was otherwise occupied at the time and it lasted about thirty seconds. Also, Peter Mansell is a stupid git, who the hell CONFIRMS it when you're debating whether someone is someone in particular?

Happened to be in downtown today around noon soloraiding and had both Fiona and Mansell (at different times) come up to me. I didn't recognize her the first time because her hair is slightly longer (base-of-the-neck length when in a curly ponytail), and MUCH darker now, a dark reddish brown that as far as I can tell is a recent(ish) dye job (it had that pinkish undertone some of the supermarket hair dyes have, but it might have been the light). I had been outside the Coachman building masked up etc and saw a blonde walk past I thought might have been her, so I grabbed my stuff and went around the corner to the Clearwater Bank building to see if the woman came by again. She did, I decided it probably wasn't her, and hung around for a bit.

I'm debating where to head next when this brunette sea org girl comes up beside me at the street corner, just *GLARING* like I murdered her kitten. She sort of tut-tuts me and goes through every facial expression of disgust possible, trots across the street, and turns back to look at me just as I was pulling the mask off to readjust it. I think I nodded or waved or saluted her or something like that. Five minutes later Mansell drives around the corner, leans out his window, and goes "HEY YOU KNOW THAT GIRL WHO JUST WALKED PAST? IT WAS FIONA. DID YOU TWO CHAT ABOUT HER FAMILY?" I think I asked something sarcastic like whether *he* talked to her about her family.

I assumed he meant the blonde chick, so I got into a phonecall with an anon about it and we joked around a bit and I described the woman to her, and just then the brunette girl comes back, just RAGING on the phone to someone, and heads in my direction, and I think I actually interrupted the anon midsentence and went "OH MY GOD. FORGET THAT I THINK THIS OTHER CHICK I SAW WAS HER OH MY GOD SHE DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE HER PHOTO ANYMORE I TOTALLY DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HER." I had saved that older photo of her to my camera so I could make sure the anons at the last raid got a look at it, and I pulled it out for comparison just as she came marching up to me (sure enough, with an australian accent and immediately seeing the picture and confirming it was her photo) demanding to know why I was taking her photo, whether they were as good as the ones of her on "your website" (WhyWeProtest I assume), whether I was proud of myself (think I said something like "Well NOW I am..."). I asked her "Why don't you call your mother?" and she stormed off and tossed back over her shoulder "Why don't you go fuck off?"

I'm very surprised that she got so upset. So much for her TRs.

Seriously, I'm surprised she gave you the satisfaction of such a strong reaction. The Anon protest and flier plus her family constantly calling must be putting on the pressure.

Either that, or reading some of the more... colorful posts on the WWP thread the COS thinks it can provoke an Anon into doing or saying something stupid in public.

/

Last edited:

anon612

Patron with Honors
I think I responded on the WWP thread, but yeah, stress + frustration + inconveniently placed minor irritant = goodbye normal level of self-restraint, we'll miss you while you're gone.

And hah, if it was the TRs I would have actually had to communicate with her before the communication broke down and she got angry; it was more of a quiet standing, quiet standing, shifting weight to other foot, RAGE. Anonymous and anything that smells of Scientology critic is probably a sensitive subject for her right now. To understate it.

Happy Days

Thank you anon612. I really appreciate this intel.

I'm her mum and she'll always be my daughter, the church can't take this away from me and her family. The church cannot not make Fiona my daughter no matter how hard they try.

I love her unconditionally and she is there 'submerged' and her demeanor and rude outburst to you is not my girl... she is/was a loving, caring and beautiful girl... she is there somewhere... wow she is a product of the Church... am I proud that she's does this... NO .... we bought her up to respect, love, be tolerant. However, we know that the Church does not respect, love or be tolerant of others... so I should not be surprised.

Cretins like Peter Mansell who false report, 3rd party and defame those who really care about family and friends are not worth the effort. He would have set up the encounter with Fiona it's in his very beingness, he is OSA and I never believe a f**king word that comes out of his mouth... he is a very sad man...

Unfortunately, Fiona and other members are surrounded by individuals like Peter who feed individuals false reports, lies, black PR so that the individual is then made numb by the mere fact that a love one would do such an act or speak in such a way, they are so indoctrinated that they believe everything that comes out of another Church member's mouth... 'cause they are the most ethical group on the planet' yeah right...

Church members including SO and staff members are constantly side swiped by the false reports from the Church... the member are sent into disbelief/disgust or awe depending on the news and as we know anything pro Scientology is blown up out of proportion to actuality and its met with adulation and praise blah blah blah... conversely anything presented as against Scientology is blown up as worse than and despicable blah blah blah..

At no time is Fiona allowed to contact family and friends to ask whether 'blah happened' or 'did you say blah'. Getting two people in a room to have it out in relation to allegations presented by another is just not allowed... it would be such a high risk for individuals such as Peter Mansell cause he knows he's been lying and forwarding through altered messages to Fiona and others.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night... even you Peter!!!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Hugs to you HD and OEO. I just hate this stuff. You are so right about what happens and it's a credit to you both that you understand this sort of reaction at this point. The pressure must be extreme her end....just keep in mind that picture of you hugging each other and it will surely come to pass. :heartflower:

At no time is Fiona allowed to contact family and friends to ask whether 'blah happened' or 'did you say blah'. Getting two people in a room to have it out in relation to allegations presented by another is just not allowed... it would be such a high risk for individuals such as Peter Mansell cause he knows he's been lying and forwarding through altered messages to Fiona and others.

Fiona please come home safe soon. We your family miss you so much and just want to know your safe..... I am so thankful that we have had recent sighting of her and hopefully soon we will get a more current photo. No dout the only reason she looks different is cause they forced her to so she could continue about her business without being noticed. Peter if you are reading this.... Why do this to a family that obviously loves her and just wants to see her again, is that so much to ask. How much black PR are we going to have to produce before you will send her home to us.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Thank you anon612. I really appreciate this intel.

I'm her mum and she'll always be my daughter, the church can't take this away from me and her family. The church cannot not make Fiona my daughter no matter how hard they try.

I love her unconditionally and she is there 'submerged' and her demeanor and rude outburst to you is not my girl... she is/was a loving, caring and beautiful girl... she is there somewhere... wow she is a product of the Church... am I proud that she's does this... NO .... we bought her up to respect, love, be tolerant. However, we know that the Church does not respect, love or be tolerant of others... so I should not be surprised.

Cretins like Peter Mansell who false report, 3rd party and defame those who really care about family and friends are not worth the effort. He would have set up the encounter with Fiona it's in his very beingness, he is OSA and I never believe a f**king word that comes out of his mouth... he is a very sad man...

Unfortunately, Fiona and other members are surrounded by individuals like Peter who feed individuals false reports, lies, black PR so that the individual is then made numb by the mere fact that a love one would do such an act or speak in such a way, they are so indoctrinated that they believe everything that comes out of another Church member's mouth... 'cause they are the most ethical group on the planet' yeah right...

Church members including SO and staff members are constantly side swiped by the false reports from the Church... the member are sent into disbelief/disgust or awe depending on the news and as we know anything pro Scientology is blown up out of proportion to actuality and its met with adulation and praise blah blah blah... conversely anything presented as against Scientology is blown up as worse than and despicable blah blah blah..

/

Cross-posted to WWP.

/

I asked her "Why don't you call your mother?" and she stormed off and tossed back over her shoulder "Why don't you go f%#k off?".

That's not the Fiona I know.
The Fiona I know was a beautifull young lady with the kindest of hearts and intentions, always willing to help. ALways happy and laughing. The Fiona I knew wouldn't have spoken to anyone like that.

We miss you Fiona. Call your mum. We all just need to know you're really ok and happy.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
From WWP:

Fiona is loved.

SydAnon - Bar raised 19th Dec

Sponge, that's hilarious. Well spotted, my friend.

Here's a favourite pic from Zhent's album:

4198887517_f039fa83c3.jpg

Outethicsofficer

Tough Call

Dear Folks,

This disconnection thing is a tough call, recently we have had mixed feelings about our approach to the situation with Fiona, not just about how it is effecting our lives but also how it effects Fiona's grandparents and other relatives.

We know Fiona has been told lies about us and what we have been saying and doing. These lies have been spread to her extended family by Fiona because it is what she is made to think we are doing and she now believes it to be the case. This is the product of OSA.

There is no point in stating here what those lies are as it just furthers them. However they have had their desired effect on her family especially on the Peachey side.

Fiona has made it abundantly clear that she "will not come home for even a visit whilst we are...."

Now her Nana doesn't keep good health and consequently if something does happen that she gets quite ill or should she die the implied threat is "Mum and James are responsible for Fiona not coming home. This applies to any other family event good or bad.

The truth is though she was not going to come home anyway, god even her father the Senior CS AOSH ANZO, doesn't 'make it go right' to go home for a visit and he lives but hours away from home.

Fiona could have come home many times over the last 5 years, money was not an issue, we would've paid and we would still. So it is either she can't be allowed to come home or she just doesn't give a fuck and is willingly blowing off her mum and other members of her family or it is both.
Since now there is no direct talking to Fiona there is no real way of knowing this.

Both Liz and I have stepped back for a week or so just to get a little more objective about this thing. The cult of the Sea Org and it's tentacles has had a grip on our family in one way or another for the last 25 years,
therefore and regardless of the fact of Fiona and her situation we will not be calling the org attempting to speak to her. Fiona seems to have made a decision about us right or wrong. So she will now get to live with the consequences of that as we do.

We have 2 other daughters, I have two grandkids and we have each other and others we care for. Need I say more.
Fiona is really only special to us as she is part of our family, beyond that she is a focal point, she nor any one particular member of that cult group the Sea Org should be the primary focus of attention beyond being able to be held up as real examples of the use of disconnection and the ability of the Sea Org to exert unwanted control over families not now sympathetic with their cause.

Fiona like the many others are just representative of a body of people whose lives are being manipulated in such a way as to control others who are not now within the church's ability to directly control them. These people are now used as pawns to potentially control others who would otherwise seem to be outside the church's reach.

Therefore our emphasis will be on pointing up the mechanism of disconnection, we may from time to time call upon our 'Fiona is loved story' to illustrate our point, there are many others here posting on this thread and others on the message board with their own story, let these be now used as examples of the cowardly use of people to further this cults aims and purposes.

I am sure there will be much to roll out over the next twelve months not the least of which will be highlighting the use of disconnection by the church as a broad policy of manipulative control of ex-members of the church.

So this thread will, we hope, be used to develop more motion in the direction of highlighting disconnection and it's use.

We would like to thank all who have put their energy behind the "Fiona is loved"
thread but we would like to direct our energies toward the broader issue of disconnection and would ask for you to do the same.

James

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Oh James...

I do agree with you and I know how hard this is. I came to the same conclusion in my situation as well.

Unfortunately it ultimately comes down to an individual personal decision on the part of Fiona or any other who has disconnected and claims they have not, or it is 'all your fault'. Sometimes the harder we push for understanding and contact, the further they retreat, that is the game that scio plays.

Yes, the ones in our lives who are there and love and support us now, in the moment, are the ones we need to return that to, now. The best we can do is enjoy our lives and know that when the time comes, we are certainly here for those of our family who choose not to see beyond the veil of lies at this point.

Merry Xmas to you and Liz and your girls and family....have a rip roaring good time despite it all!:dance3:

Last edited:

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
My wife and I are with you on this one and should you need any help from us we are a phone call away.
This thread that has been running is really close to home and as difficult as it is the decision you have made in your last post is the right way to go. It's got to be difficult but you have a lot of friends on this board and a lot to look forward to in the future with the rest of your family. Be Strong.:bighug: