What's new

Fitness Boards and Out Quals for SO members

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
Does anyone know what can get you routed out of the SO through a fitness board?
It seems that the SO would be desperate to keep anyone in at this moment and the out-quals would have to be very bad to get you thrown out of the SO.

I know of two missions that were sent to hire one SO recruit who had signed but hadn't started. So it seems like a lot of cash is being spent to get one new recruit in. I even heard that the LSD out-qual was being kinda altered by saying some people thought it was LSD when it actually wasn't. Meter checks are done to "make sure" you really did do genuine LSD.

I heard slow study used to be one of the reasons someone got kicked out. Is that still so? What else can get you disqualified?

Good twin

Floater
I've seen a couple of people get kicked out for "out 2d". I think that's how Bea got herself kicked out. She kissed a girl. It's in her story.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
The worst out-qualifications would be

Lsd
(the recruiters often try to make this appear it was not real lsd in order to get their recruiting stat up - I know from experience)

The trick is to find in your area what was the ''local slang'' for lsd and what it look like and also the effects to be prepare for the interview

Also a psychiatric history (institutionalized) is a winner - especially with electoschocks

* here you describe your many psychotics breaks
* your attemp to kill someone

A chronic medical condition that request (costly) medical care or would probably cost in medical care int he futur

* diabetes
* cancer
* Heart failure
* Kidney disease
* multiple sclerosis
* lupus
* parkinson

A criminal record could be an issue (for major crimes)

But the situation is that they desperately needs slaves so any slave is better that no one - now.........
If it's (the slave) not productive anyway , and before it becomes costly- it can be disposed of quietly and without any sorrow!
:unsure:

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I've seen a couple of people get kicked out for "out 2d". I think that's how Bea got herself kicked out. She kissed a girl. It's in her story.

Yes but I did not get a Fitness Board. I got a Comm Ev and SP declare. Yum.

-------------
I used to be a Fitness Board member at CCInt. The purpose of the Fitness Board is giving provisional approval to be in the SO. You are supposed to get 4 Fitness Boards and then you are permanent- ha. That was not really followed much on any base and really meant nothing if you did get it!

Some of the things that would make you not ok to come in in the first place:

Low test scores: OCA, aptitude, IQ.

Criminal history.

Large debt (something that could not be handled on SO pay - what a joke, eh?)

Being non-sequitor or crazy.

---------

Some things I have seen get people kicked out:

talking crazy crazy crap!

Long term poor production and/or being a constant "case" on post - or just "case". Just get out and get yourself fixed on your own dime!

Out 2D.

Major PTS situation (it used to be! Nowadays they may just hold you in!) - they used to send people out back to their families when they were threatening with the media or legal. Not anymore.

Hope this helps.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
In my experience, it's very arbitrary. And often gets reversed.

Typical scenario:

An ethics missions comes into an org. Let's use OSA as an example, since when I was in, this used to happen a lot in OSA.

The mission goes through the staff and decides that certain staff are "out qual'd". This could be for a variety of reasons, real or fabricated. Non-producers, or security risks, or "PTS situations". Whatever. It could be any number of things.

Sometimes they are routed off staff, sometimes they are RPFed. For the most part, there really aren't any cut and dry "qualifications" which would make them go one way or another. It is generally based on the whim of whoever is making the decision.

So, some people are let go as not qualified. A recruiter from another org, let's say ASHO, gets wind of the fact that some OSA staff have been routed out. If the cycle is politically hot (like the route out was the result of some huge flap), he may wait a couple of months (or weeks) until things cool down to pursue it. If not, he may go after it right away.

He'll contact the guy and suggest that his cycle was "unjust" and talk him into requesting a BOR (Board of Review) to potentially reverse it. The people who man the BOR are usually at the level of the org that is trying to get the guy back in (surprise, surprise). The BOR gets done. The political minefield of trying to reverse the decision of a higher org may often be handled by saying the guy probably isn't qualified for OSA, but is qualified to work at ASHO.

Voila. The guy is back in the Sea Org.

This staff recycling thing happens all the time in the SO. The reality is, if there is any possible way a recruiter can get someone back in, no matter why he was kicked out, how out qual'd he is, or whatever, he'll be gotten back in.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I forgot

Long time ago it would be a disqualification if one would have a relative working for
* media (reporter)
* FBI
* police
* Psychiatry (psychiatrist)
* army

any on the so called ''ennemy'' groups per LRH paranoia- as you could be an infiltrator

Last edited:

renegade

Thank you for all the answers. I plan to tell a recent recruit when the times comes. For now, the person is too gung ho/brainfried to even listen that it's a huge mistake to be making. I want this person to be armed with this knowledge.

And to all of you in OSA reading this, and want out, well, start talking crazy! This is for you too.

You want a fast way out - conceal being pregnant past the point abortions are allowed - I know of a girl that did that - she and hubby were out in less than 24 hrs.

Mimsey

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I would do a KR report with many copies to who it may concern as to expose any fact that might be an out point.
A verbal report woudl dprobably be ignored.

You might find (on the internet) the policy letter that relate to qualifications for SO,
and attach it with your report.

Expect that the person might have ressentment if he\she finds out

Sometime true love and concern (put into action) may result in temporary adverse reactions on a relationship - but , soon or later- the person sees & understand.

Good luck :thumbsup:

renegade

Wow! This is good! If anyone wants their family out they could send in an out qual kr and get them routed out.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Does anyone know what can get you routed out of the SO through a fitness board?
It seems that the SO would be desperate to keep anyone in at this moment and the out-quals would have to be very bad to get you thrown out of the SO.

I know of two missions that were sent to hire one SO recruit who had signed but hadn't started. So it seems like a lot of cash is being spent to get one new recruit in. I even heard that the LSD out-qual was being kinda altered by saying some people thought it was LSD when it actually wasn't. Meter checks are done to "make sure" you really did do genuine LSD.

I heard slow study used to be one of the reasons someone got kicked out. Is that still so? What else can get you disqualified?

In 1990, apparently nothing worked. I had hair down below my shoulder blades, I smelled incredibly bad because I didn't use soap while showering. I didn't do my post, I didn't do any courses unless forced to. I was 2.5 years in and never completed staff status II. I think I was in the middle of staff status I at the time.

I played Howard Stern on a renovated radio attached to my CD player in the reception area every morning until I went off post. Loud enough for anyone to hear back at least to the course room door. I reverse engineered a "Clearsound" Nakamicci tape deck to record a tape for the CO CMO. I hacked out the 2 passwords needed to process the TELEXes in order to put some TELEXes on the Programs chief's desk.

LSD got you out almost instantly, but I never did that.

I started SCN with Grade 0 and never completed it. I was on the Purif for 9 months before they told me to stop.

I purposely declined my aptitude, OCA, and IQ tests.

Debbie Friedman (CO CMO EUS) threatened me with a fitness board on numerous occasions. Never followed through with it though.

GETTING A FITNESS BOARD IS IMPOSSIBLE!

What got me out? The appearance of me starving myself to death!

I walked out the front doors within a week with a huge pile of boxes (all unchecked by security) no sec check, and they paid a friend of mine (an unknown amount to me) to keep me in a hotel room until I was "Ready to return."

I left smiling and happy with all my stuff through the front doors of reception on a stat evolution Thursday afternoon!

I watched at least a dozen people blow at 3am. I didn't want to do that. I really should have but in the end, I am glad I didn't. I had fun playing my role.

Last edited:

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
Another way is to put in 10, 15, 20, 30 years of your life into the SO, get really sick with a disease or condition that requires a lot of medical attn and severely reduced schedule and then it's easy as pie ! The Fitness Board will send you away with your small box of personal items, no money and a smile.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
In my experience, it's very arbitrary. And often gets reversed.

Typical scenario:

An ethics missions comes into an org. Let's use OSA as an example, since when I was in, this used to happen a lot in OSA.

The mission goes through the staff and decides that certain staff are "out qual'd". This could be for a variety of reasons, real or fabricated. Non-producers, or security risks, or "PTS situations". Whatever. It could be any number of things.

Sometimes they are routed off staff, sometimes they are RPFed. For the most part, there really aren't any cut and dry "qualifications" which would make them go one way or another. It is generally based on the whim of whoever is making the decision.

So, some people are let go as not qualified. A recruiter from another org, let's say ASHO, gets wind of the fact that some OSA staff have been routed out. If the cycle is politically hot (like the route out was the result of some huge flap), he may wait a couple of months (or weeks) until things cool down to pursue it. If not, he may go after it right away.

He'll contact the guy and suggest that his cycle was "unjust" and talk him into requesting a BOR (Board of Review) to potentially reverse it. The people who man the BOR are usually at the level of the org that is trying to get the guy back in (surprise, surprise). The BOR gets done. The political minefield of trying to reverse the decision of a higher org may often be handled by saying the guy probably isn't qualified for OSA, but is qualified to work at ASHO.

Voila. The guy is back in the Sea Org.

This staff recycling thing happens all the time in the SO. The reality is, if there is any possible way a recruiter can get someone back in, no matter why he was kicked out, how out qual'd he is, or whatever, he'll be gotten back in.

Sounds spot-on.

In my experience too it's completely arbitrary.

Paul

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Another way is to put in 10, 15, 20, 30 years of your life into the SO, get really sick with a disease or condition that requires a lot of medical attn and severely reduced schedule and then it's easy as pie ! The Fitness Board will send you away with your small box of personal items, no money and a smile.

Hmm, that reminds me.

I was ecstatic when I left, however what they did to my Psyche kept me in secrecy and hiding and in great fear of "fair game" for 20 years.

NOT NEEDED! I wish I had known that back then, I would have found my ridiculously repetitive , but free from SCN control, voice a long time ago.

Happy Days

SO members are driven to the point of having to either fake or attempt suicide to be ousted. I've heard of a few who just wanted to leave, including my own daughter, and so they start to bring up in session that they have had suicidal thoughts.

So then sec checking is done around this area until it's absolutely sure this person will at some point attempt suicide.
And the person is Fitness Boarded out fast so fast you can smell their theta rubber burning ..

The cult is so desperate to hold onto its SO members that it's becoming almost impossible for the person to leave so the options are to blow, attempt suicide, become so sick you are unable to perform your duties or be so out PR that it's out the door.

This is what I have heard from ex SO members including my daughter who left in 2009.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I think it's pretty much accurate.

The ''procurement'' os SO becomes more difficult and the CO$ stretch the rules to use the usable as much as it can be of use.:unsure:

Challenge

Oh yeah, suicide thoughts or attempts will get you out real quick.

Suicide attempt will not prevent you from being Staff. That attempt will not prevent one from becoming as high an Auditor as one can be, short of being SO. Will prevent one from NOTHING if the stats are up, and the person is willing to play the KSW game.

Challenge

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I am stunned that so far for all posters none have hit the number one way out of the sea org right now ........................and all it it takes is to say ;

" I am a homosexual. I can not deny it. I am going to have sex my way. It is who I am ."

That will work for someone to stop a recruitment or get someone out that is already in the sea org. I've known it to work for either.

To stop recruitment use court ordered child support or alimony. Either will shut it down.

And, for a guy, I think cross dressing would jack 'em up pretty good.

And I have known people offloaded for suicide attempt particularly when it involved a 911 call ( even self made ) and ambulance to ride to the hospital from the org.

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Yes but I did not get a Fitness Board. I got a Comm Ev and SP declare. Yum.

-------------
I used to be a Fitness Board member at CCInt. The purpose of the Fitness Board is giving provisional approval to be in the SO. You are supposed to get 4 Fitness Boards and then you are permanent- ha. That was not really followed much on any base and really meant nothing if you did get it!

Some of the things that would make you not ok to come in in the first place:

Low test scores: OCA, aptitude, IQ.

Criminal history.

Large debt (something that could not be handled on SO pay - what a joke, eh?)

Being non-sequitor or crazy.

---------

Some things I have seen get people kicked out:

talking crazy crazy crap!

Long term poor production and/or being a constant "case" on post - or just "case". Just get out and get yourself fixed on your own dime!

Out 2D.

Major PTS situation (it used to be! Nowadays they may just hold you in!) - they used to send people out back to their families when they were threatening with the media or legal. Not anymore.

Hope this helps.

Did the kiss happen because you wanted the kiss, or was it just a ploy to get out?