What's new

Ronnie Miscavige

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
AgentPhoto.aspx

Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie

I recall this Cult Propaganda "marketing" piece Ronnie starred in, i deceived myself into believing these brothers had morals.

Its a Hyena eat Chihuahua world.

Real estate the new ecclesiastical drug fix

http://www.xenutv.com/blog/?p=74

Last edited:

Paladin

Patron
Can anyone tell me if Ron Miscavige,Jr. was a course supervisor at Flag on the mezzanine level of the Fort Harrison Hotel in the summer of 1978?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Can anyone tell me if Ron Miscavige,Jr. was a course supervisor at Flag on the mezzanine level of the Fort Harrison Hotel in the summer of 1978?

I don't know the answer to that but just wanted to say :welcome2:to the forum, Paladin!!

Paladin

Patron
Welcome Paladin!

:cheers:

Why don't ya slide on by the New Members section and introduce yerslef :)

Thanks! I will post an intro on Monday. I take a break from the computer forums on weekends, so I don't want to start anything new today. I just saw this thread about Ronnie yesterday and I wanted to register and post on here because I think we may have crossed paths way back when.

Thanks! I will post an intro on Monday. I take a break from the computer forums on weekends, so I don't want to start anything new today. I just saw this thread about Ronnie yesterday and I wanted to register and post on here because I think we may have crossed paths way back when.

hi paladin!

welcome!

nice avatar. i almost wish i'd thought of that myself but the one i chose fits like a sock

do you know the first name of the character richard boone played on "have gun, will travel"?

Paladin

Patron
hi paladin!

welcome!

nice avatar. i almost wish i'd thought of that myself but the one i chose fits like a sock

do you know the first name of the character richard boone played on "have gun, will travel"?

Thanks for the welcome Commander!

I chose the name Paladin as a reference to the holy knights of fantasy role-playing games rather than the TV series. It seemed appropriate when I decided to protest against a real-life cult based on LRH's fantasies. I think Richard Boone's character was also called Paladin as a reference to a knight because his holster had the symbol of the knight piece from the game of chess. My avatar is Shinning Knight from DC Comics. No, I don't know the first name of Boone's character.

Thanks for the welcome Commander!

I chose the name Paladin as a reference to the holy knights of fantasy role-playing games rather than the TV series. It seemed appropriate when I decided to protest against a real-life cult based on LRH's fantasies. I think Richard Boone's character was also called Paladin as a reference to a knight because his holster had the symbol of the knight piece from the game of chess. My avatar is Shinning Knight from DC Comics. No, I don't know the first name of Boone's character.

wire

his business card read:

have gun, will travel

wire paladin

san francisco

ron's cosmology is pretty much out there but the real basis of the subject is the process of auditing and auditor training and this deals with some very workable ideas. also, the solid basis for protest is some bad policy; particularly disconnection and fair game and also gross misapplication of PTS/SP and PR policies. and in recent years since DM, gross mismanagement and extensive violation of some very good policies