What's new

Ronnie Miscavige

johnAnchovie

Still raging
No way...

Party Pooper.

You go and play with Davy and Tom... just leave some for the rest of the kids.

Ronnie was in Marketing, Zinj, he did not work in OSA. I probably did more illegal activities on behalf the corporation than he did, unless he knew about or was involved in the 'best seller' scam, in which case he needs to go to confession and seek absolution... but I think that was a Bridge Pubs/LRH PPRO operation.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey!!! I GOT AN IDEA!!!!

You know how, after course, we used to write letters to students who were blown?

Well, let's all write Ronnie and get him to show up for the ESMB and get him back moving on the ESMB Bridge to Total Status!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I told him about ESMB and spelled it out too.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

You go and play with Davy and Tom... just leave some for the rest of the kids.

Ronnie was in Marketing, Zinj, he did not work in OSA. I probably did more illegal activities on behalf the corporation than he did, unless he knew about or was involved in the 'best seller' scam, in which case he needs to go to confession and seek absolution... but I think that was a Bridge Pubs/LRH PPRO operation.

What was the 'best seller' scam?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
He can certainly pass along the invitation to Jenna. I'd love to meet her and tell her ROCK ON!!!

Her old auditor is here, too. (Bea Kiddo)

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Re: Ronnie

Don't underestimate the power of the Message board!:bwahaha:

Plant the seed.....it cannot hurt. If he looks away...that is his choice. :)

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Giving $ to staff to go buy LRH books at the wog bookstores to generste false stats for the NY times "Best Seller Lists" for DMSMH and the sci-fi releases....

They would then return them...

I think I want to throw up or fart or something.:puke:......pathetic!

Colleen K. Peltomaa

I would guess that he's laying low (comparatively) and paying off (or paid off; or it was cancelled) his F/L bill. And was polite but not too interested in ESMB.

Do you think he'll show up here, Colleen?

Paul

I felt the probability was low, at least at this time, but I also felt it planted a seed, because when people are busy non-confronting, they pull it in, n'cest pas?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Dear Ronnie Miscavige -

Good on you for supporting your daughter while she helped found ExScientologyKids.org, and for supporting her throughout her media appearances.

I can see what you did there.

Thanks.

Alanzo

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Com'on Alanzo

A little crypitc here....... please clarify

If you'll read the first 30 or so posts in this thread, you'll see that I pretty much crucified Ronnie Miscavige for doing nothing to correct the abuses in the Church, despite his being one of the heads of Scientology during those abuses, and presiding over one in my specific case.

He's now been out of Scientology for almost ten years.

Since this thread was started, Jenna Miscavige Hill, his daughter, has emerged to speak out on abuses the in Church - directly and publicly challenging her uncle, David Miscavige.

I don't know, but I have a sense that Ronnie helped. At least he didn't do anything effective to stop it.

I wanted to thank him for that.

Smitty

comment on Ronnie Miscavige

I spoke with Ronnie in 1978 at the FLB when he was on the RPF, which he completed very quickly. Ronnie had good communication and was business-like. He may or may not have attempted to reform or temper his psychopathic brother's actions. But Davey being a psychopath, there is no known method to reform such people.
Ronnie and his wife, Bitty, are free now, and know the score with corporate scientology. I hope we can look at any past actions of theirs in the context of them trying to do the right thing while working for corporate scientology.
Smitty