What's new

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes prepare to separate, claim

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
I don't know if that poor girl knows what she's up against! We KNOW how a bunch of desparate scinos. can twist things around and she doesn't look that strong enough to me to endure a "heavy ethics cycle"!

If she is smart she won't go near a church and will RUN to her family!!

PS-I've known people who have gone through "marriage counseling" and divorced afterwards! Another example of 100% workable "tech".

Also saw a brief interview with TC from 10 years ago-he was natural and pretty sweet. A big contrast from the glazed eye robot he's become!

OHTEEATE

Katies' Dad

Dad is an attorney who saw this breakup coming a mile away. He got her a VERY good prenuptual agreement, and her "I wanna marry Tom Cruise someday" fling is now over and she can get on with her career, with a whole bunch of TC cash in her pocket.
Kinda funny how similar this is to Kelly Preston and her crush on John Travolta, and it's apparently working out for them. I think JT is much less controlling.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Well we called this one!!!
http://www.starmagazine.com/scientology_boot_camp_katie_holmes/news/14134

Katie I told you to run as fast as you could!

These "ethics" cycles may be the end of her tolerance for TC!!!!!

Here's the text - and check out the photo! :omg:
------------------------------

After two failed marriages, Tom Cruise went to a lot of trouble to find the perfect Scientology wife — and he's determined to make sure Katie Holmes maintains that position, even if it means she has to do time in a rigorous church boot camp!

In the new issue of Star, we report exclusively on how Katie was recently secluded for three days at Gold Base, the remote, supersecret Scientology compound in Hemet, Calif., where she was put through a demanding schedule.

"It included various tests, confession sessions, tons of reading and physically challenging purification processes," a Scientology insider reveals. "Tom insists that auditing and purification practices are incredibly beneficial to Scientologists at all levels."

Katie's intensive Scientology training and treatments have been accelerated in recent weeks, says another source, because she wanted to go to New York City without Tom to star in a Broadway play. But Tom stepped in and put the kibosh on her plans. And now Katie's been going in for a series of intensive auditing sessions, some which have lasted for 36 hours straight — with little sleep or food.

The controversial religion's practices have been shrouded in mystery for years. But with the defection of Cane actor Jason Beghe, more information about the church — which counts John Travolta, Kirstie Alley and Leah Remini among its members — has become public. Read all about these new findings — from the grueling auditing sessions to "personal spiritual counseling," where members are hooked up to a lie-detector-like device called an E-meter and bombarded with the most personal of questions — in the new issue of Star, which is on newsstands today.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
36 hours straight in session - isn't that a violation of the auditors code?

They've now probably PDH'd her and she'll be the "Stepford Wife" TC has always wanted.

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
As much as TC and DM would like to keep her in a "theta" enviornment, they have to let her out some time. They have to let her talk to her parents and to wogs. They might have convinced her into believing that SHE has the problem for now or maybe she's just playing along, like one has to do in those situations. My guess is that it won't be long now.... one way or another.

knn

Patron Meritorious
As much as TC and DM would like to keep her in a "theta" enviornment, they have to let her out some time. They have to let her talk to her parents and to wogs.

I think that is the crowbar to wake up Tom Cruise: The parents of Katie Holmes.

Anonymous should run some demos at the places where Katie's parents are located.

I think Tom won't leave Katie so fast. 1) he likes her too much 2) they have child 3) he would look like a complete fool 4) it's out PR.

Katie won't stop communicating with her parents so the parents of Katie ARE A MESSAGE TRANSPORTER TO CRUISE.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Oh wow! I hope this is true!! Katie Holmes was looking so downtrodden since hooking up with TC.
Yay!! :happydance:

Me Too :coolwink: If he goes PTS he will have to disconnect :yes: then he can experience what alot of ex's have gone through :woohoo: Good, his Karma is coming :devil:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
But TC wouldn't have to disconnect, would he? Because he is TC.

Paul

That's what I would expect (would be out-PR to make TC disconnect); but isn't that what happened with Nicole Kidman? It sure looked like disconnection to me. I remember reading where he said "Nic knows what she did" in response to a question from a reporter about why they were getting divorced.

-TL

Blue Spirit

SP and PTS

I agree with "Div 6" that D.M. is the real SP on the line and Tom Cruise is so
very very PTS to that that he is blind beyond hope, not like Jason Beghe who
finally could wakeup and LOOK and SEE.

Although Tom isn't an SP he is in a dominating valence that is desrtuctive, particularly to a sensitive lady like Katie. I saw a photo of her a long time ago that clearly showed the unreality of what she got herself into on her face. I knew with certainty then that the marriage was doomed.
So the bottom line is Katie is trapped in a VERY PTS scene that is not allowing her natural self TO BE !

Until Tom gets out of this chain of supression and the dominating valence of D.M. and these arranged by the Church marriages he has no chance of making ANY marriage work !
He is in some weird valence that he has no clue to himself although it must have parts of D.M. in it.

Whatever happened to actors like Jimmy Stewart who was loved because he was just naturally himself ??

Anyway having D.M. as a good friend rather dooms one as far as a future and
knowing oneself or being oneself.
That's my viewpoint.

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
It seems so hot & cold for Tom & Katie. You'll see pictures of them where Katie looks like a Stepford Wife, stunned almost; then you'll see pictures of them giggling with Suri. Tom's son Connor seems to be around Dad a lot lately. (What a gorgeous kid by the way!) I still don't get how Nicole Kidman gave up full custody of their children to her ex. Very very odd that the kids aren't with their mother, no?? Nicole's father is a psychiatrist, Katie's is an attorney. These are strong men with great love for their daughters who must have had to bite their tongues for fear of losing their daughters forever. Nicole is out, I bet Katie will be out soon too. I pray that Nicole sees her kids more than we all know, and hopefully Katie's attorney Dad will get Katie full custody of Suri. Think Tom will finally realize he's starting to look like a fool if wife #3 doesn't work out either?? :confused2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wisened One

Crusader
Poor Katie...I think she may be really married to DM, than TC... ya know? :unsure: (TC in DM's valance, that is)....

I bet DM has his fingers in soooo many aspects of their marriage, it ain't even funny! :ohmy:

OSA

TC is PTS:bigcry:

Nicole is PTS:bigcry:

Katie has a PTS husband with PTS family all round him so is now PTS too.:bigcry:

Little Suri has a PTS Mom and a PTS Daddy.:bigcry: :bigcry:

Tom's other little children (who we can't remember the names of anymore because they are the unfortunate results of copulation with the PTS daughter of an SP psychiatrist are PTS and no value as PR items.:bigcry:

CC went so PTS about TC they pulled in the sword man.

That drove Kirstie Alley PTS and her MEST body got a bit overweight cos she pulled in mass.:bigcry:

There is one nasty SP hanging around that family:omg: :omg:

skydog

Patron Meritorious
While I agree that Tom Cruise is a good actor, I will not see any film that he stars for the reason that I do not want my money to contribute in any way to the Co$. I hope that Katie and Suri can escape the clutches of this horrible cult and wish them the best.

8-8008

Patron with Honors
i Saw a video with TC being interviewed. I got shocked !!!! Why ? At one point, it looked like it was DM speaking. Man he had the same manners that DM has, speaking like DM does, moving like him, smiling like him. Shit man, it hit me. TC is completely in the valence of DM and he is lost. I am not happy for Katie, she is great and I think she is great with TC but they are both stuck with DM and this is not good.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
I don't know what the most recent news is on Tom Cruise and his involement with the 'Choich', but I can imagine that he has stepped back and is not promoting the cult any more.
He has seen how his career has suffered.
He refuses to discuss it in interviews and only refers to the website if it comes up.
He has probably been advised by others to do this if he wants to save his skin.
The viral videos of Tom Cruise have huge hits on google if you look.
That means anybody that googles his name will se the youtube clip.

All this stuff about him splitting with Katie I personally do not believe.
The magazines make up this shit all the time about 'celebrities'...:yes: