What's new

Where there is smoke - there is FIRE! Tom Cruise - leaving!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another front page on Insight Magazine talking about Tom Cruise leaving the CULT!

He flew his daughter SURI, secretly to London (I think it was london) for Thanksgiving. He is hiding out and staying away from the CULT! I am sure Mismanagement is throwing him under the bus because he has not coughed up his $230 million to the CULT!

Get your Insight Magazine and read all about it!:happydance::happydance: My bet - he will quietly disconnect from the CULT and if he does not read up on how he got so bamboozled - he will live a very miserable life STUCK in his loss!

No more dating service for Tom Cruise. He has not been a good member - he got the public looking at the internet and they are staying away. He got one guy in - Wil Smith - and I believe Wil and his wife are separated and / or having marital problems. Quite a product!!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
He is hiding out and staying away from the CULT!

This contradicts other recent information that's been out. This is from Marc Headley, who I tend to trust more than Insight Magazine:

Fri Oct 19, 2012
Hey guys! I just got some fresh intel.

TOM CRUISE IS NOT LEAVING ANYTIME SOON. No speculation involved. I have verified that he has the ultimate lifetime Kool-Aid subscription and they are delivering to him anywhere in the universe.

He has become David Miscavige. If you knew Tiny Fists and saw Tom instead, you would not be able to tell the difference.

Yelling, screaming, treating people like shit, demanding absolute insane perfection from everyone from the door opener to the driver, Tom Cruise has become a duplicate of Dave Miscavige. And just like Tiny Fists, people around Tom hate him all the while pretending to be loyal and do his bidding.

He is even treating his family like shit, just like Tiny Fists.
How this will work with Suri, I am not sure. I guess he will see her when he wraps on his current film and gets back to New York.

(OSA - Get this printed out and emailed to Dave right away so he can call Tom and give him the message. If you don't, you are going to get your faces torn off when Tom finds out about the leaks from one of his people.)

Message for Tom, (or Dave - same difference)

"You had your chance. You were warned and given plenty of really decent outs. You did not take any of them. If you are going to stick with Tiny Fists, you are with Tiny Fists. If you think you have issues with security, Tiny Fists sucks ass at security. He has leaks everywhere. He also loves to talk about your shit. He thinks the people around him give a shit.

Also, stay out of Greenwich. Getting snubbed on that one place you really wanted was just the beginning of the drama if you try and muscle your way in. Your money is no good there. They do not want you and your choppers coming and going. So fuck off!"

Also OSA/RTC, get your computers & copy machines warmed up, because I am going to be posting all over the place again.
You got new holes, I got new moles and the leaks are about get their freak on bitches!

Until next time...
BFG

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?29155-Blown-for-Good-(Marc-Headley)-talks-about-Tom-Cruise

Oh Horsefeathers - if you believe Tom is cutting back on Scientology just because of his 2D outpoint (divorce) you need to lay off Uniquemand's bong, cause "you're one toke over the line...."

Mimsey

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
I truly believe that Tom Cruise will leave the Cult soon.
The tech failed in all his marriages, and his relationship with his pal only destroyed his career.
If Miscarriage follows the disconnection policy to the letter, Tom can not see Suri as she is not a Scientologist; also, it does not look good to the Cult that there are different policies for celebrities.
Tom Cruise should really read the internet to see how he was used by his best pal.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'll believe it when a credible source or Tom himself announces it. The tabloids have been saying for years that he's leaving but he just continues to drink more Kool-Aid.

For someone like Tom, if he ever did leave, the shock would probably kill him. The pressure he's got hanging over him is no doubt, overwhelming.

Lone Star

Crusader
All of this tabloid inspired wishful thinking is very amusing.

Top Gun isn't leaving the cult until the day he goes exterior permanently.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Speaking of smoke and fire and purely for argument's sake -- the dude did semi-leave once before.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
<snip>
Tom Cruise should really read the internet to see how he was used by his best pal.

I think the point is: Celebrities rarely have time to read anything, they have people who do the reading and sum the stuff up for them.

I don't know who does the reading and the summing up for Tom, but I think it's safe to assume that it'll be a loyal $cientologist. Therefore I can imagine what ends up in the summary and what ends up on the cutting room floor.