What's new

Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event "THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!" in Hamburg

T

TheSneakster

not important

Last edited by a moderator:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I couldn't agree more. They are feeding Scientology it's own ass.
I'd call that Sea Org mission a failure. Failure on SO missions mean Com evs. I hope Davis likes the RPF again!:D

Sad thing is....

I knew Tommy Davis when I was in the SO.

IN THE BEGINNING he was a really nice guy.

Very sweet.

One more fucking victim.

It just makes me nuts, how Miscavige perverts these good people. :grouch:

It is just like pitbulls.

The reason that pitbulls can be made to fight is that 1) they are incredibly driven dogs and 2) they have such an incredible desire to please humans because they love them so much.

So, they get this horrible reputation because of what people like Michael Vick (who I hope rots in hell) does to them.

Perverts their drive and desire to make their "master" happy into something evil and destructive.

It's just like poor Tommy. :no:

Terril park

Sponsor
^Are you sure? They shouldn't have banned you... Odd.

Well, thanks for mobilising the troops! We really appreciate any support the FreeZone can lend :)

If you have any influence you might wish to comment to others.

I was banned for among other crimes " Recruiting". Simultaneously
a moderataor was deeply insulting me from the thunderdome. He, or another moderator was saying that if I didn't answer peoples questions I would be banned. Of course If I did it was ....." recruiting." !

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Attempting to 'influence' another forum from ESMB is about as likely to destroy ESMB as making it 'poliitical'.

Please stop.

Zinj

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sad thing is....

Very sweet.

One more fucking victim.

It is just like pitbulls.

The reason that pitbulls can be made to fight is that 1) they are incredibly driven dogs and 2) they have such an incredible desire to please humans because they love them so much.

So, they get this horrible reputation because of what people like Michael Vick (who I hope rots in hell) does to them.

Perverts their drive and desire to make their "master" happy into something evil and destructive.

It's just like poor Tommy. :no:

Interesting. I must have met Davis after the begining of the downfall of his innocence.:confused2: I never liked the guy.
But regardless we have to judge his curent actions.:no:

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
comment to Terril Park

I've asked the FZ to do more at protests.
More what? Recruiting for the FZ?
Most are not that interested in doing so. Of the main 3 FZ protesters who are unmasked , myself and Victor Ruiz have both been banned from participating on Enturb.org. The web owner, Tamphax, is virulently anti FZ as are his moderators. This is a pity.
It looks to me that you have repeatedly antagonized them.
The anons on the street are very FZ friendly, per my participation on two continents.
Polite and tolerant towards freezoners is my observation, although I have not met any anons who agree with scientology.
Smitty

Smitty

comment to Lulu Belle

Sad thing is....
Very sweet.
One more fucking victim.
Tommy Davis has elected to stick himself with his situation. Perversion of good people in scientology started with L. Ron Hubbard. Miscavige has only continued the tradition.
Smitty

EastAnon

Patron with Honors
Smitty, that's ignorant. He was taught to do so by his mother. He has no other frame of mind.

Ask yourself: is he a leader or a follower?

Terril, anonymous is not after the beliefs, but they have very little patience for it. It is simply not in their interest. They don't care for the product, they're after the salesmen.
FZ will benefit from this, i'm sure (not meant in a $$$ way). But anything remotely like advertising is down the drain fast.
Anonymous is not your customer.

Also, if you go into TD, there is no excuse. Trollling is the norm, anything goes. Nothing better then people really reacting. Compare it to the local bar in the worst neighbourhood in town.

If you want access to Enturb, talk to the moderators. Others cannot fix this for you.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
The beliefs of Scientology!.... I actually consider the beliefs of Scientology to be the snake oil! - Hubbards scriptures, the theories of the human mind. The auditing processes.. Are what makes up the woodwork of the fraud. These ARE the mechanisms used to hoodwink and enslave.

And the mental 'tech' is damaging to the mind.

With that in mind.. I do respect peoples right to believe any shit they feel like!

But we have a rather convoluted situation with Scientology. These scilons right to believe what strikes their fancy.. Have actually been taken away by Scientology! - Like most 'religions' (and two bit Hitlers) Scientology is compulsively preoccupied with 'loyalty'.. So any 'belief' in anything else but Scientology is considered treason!

:yes:

Terril park

Sponsor
Smitty, that's ignorant. He was taught to do so by his mother. He has no other frame of mind.

Ask yourself: is he a leader or a follower?

Terril, anonymous is not after the beliefs, but they have very little patience for it. It is simply not in their interest. They don't care for the product, they're after the salesmen.
FZ will benefit from this, i'm sure (not meant in a $$$ way). But anything remotely like advertising is down the drain fast.
Anonymous is not your customer.

Also, if you go into TD, there is no excuse. Trollling is the norm, anything goes. Nothing better then people really reacting. Compare it to the local bar in the worst neighbourhood in town.

If you want access to Enturb, talk to the moderators. Others cannot fix this for you.

You state Anon is not after the beliefs. That is at best a generalisation,
and re Anon a very poor one.

You say they are after the salesmen. I am one. On enturb they were definitely after me. Not that I was selling there particularly.

I'm not particularly looking for customers in anon, or when I attend
protests.

A common aim for anon and the FZ is to rescue those trapped in COS.
Letting them know they can have a bridge in the FZ is an important part of that. Many on enturb, mainly moderators seem to not have taken that on board.

I have no problems re thunderdome. Except they stopped allowing me to post there!

The web owner and the moderators of Enturb hate freezoners. I have no wish any longer to try to speak to them anymore. Done my best.

However I continue to support the protests, and attend, and urge others in the FZ to do so.

sandygirl

Terril,

I'm sorry but I can't imagine you in the TD. I have never gone there myself after reading about Tory. I think I am wayyyy to thin skinned to deal.

Do you think they gave you a hassle because of your choice of "chapeau". I've always thought it was quite flattering myself...............

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
From Blown for Good (Marc Headley)
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=342074&sid=53085f2560ce8aac80da3455294717ab#342074

At the symposium on Thursday, Jason Beghe explained that maybe what we need is a black box warning regarding scientology. Just like they have been pushing drug companies to put on their products. If people want to subject themselves to scientology, they should know that there could be dangerous side effects. The entire meeting applauded the idea and it looks like that the Berlin officials ran with it. When the videos get posted watch his speech and you will see.

Just wanted you to know.

Until next time...
BFG

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
From OCMB

SPs.jpg