What's new

Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event "THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!" in Hamburg

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh My God...

Parts of Mark's testimony are truly heartbreaking. That such a well intentioned soul could be treated so viciously is so criminal and evil. Thank you Mark for making a stand and allowing us to feel your pain. This experience powerhouses my resolve to do everything possible to put an end to the nightmare experience known as Scientology.

The beginning of part 3 is so powerful! BTW, Marc's bloodline from his mother's side of the family is VERY German! Seems so fitting one of the biggest blows yet to CoS is delivered from this SP country! LOL

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
The videos are from here: YouTube/User: AboutScientology.. Graham Berrys adress in 5 parts is there too. (I just noticed that only part 1 was posted here.)

These vids are from the Anonymous from Netherlands that we learned was bringing high grade video equipment. And as you can see picture quality and camerawork is splendid!

:yes:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Parts of Mark's testimony are truly heartbreaking. That such a well intentioned soul could be treated so viciously is so criminal and evil. Thank you Mark for making a stand and allowing us to feel your pain. This experience powerhouses my resolve to do everything possible to put an end to the nightmare experience known as Scientology.

Yes! :bigcry:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I've asked the FZ to do more at protests. Most are not that interested in doing so. Of the main 3 FZ protesters who are unmasked , myself and Victor Ruiz have both been banned from participating on Enturb.org. The web owner, Tamphax, is virulently anti FZ as are his moderators. This is a pity.

The anons on the street are very FZ friendly, per my participation on two continents.

I have personally come to the conclusion that the anons at the protests are not necessarily the same as the anons on enturb.

One of those many things where life does not equal the internet.

Or maybe it's the other way around....

:eyeroll:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Get Down, ALRIGHT!!!!

That's the way... Uhh Huh, Uhh Huh... I Like it....

Do a Little Dance.....:dancer: :dancer:

Make a little Love....:arose:

Get Down, ALRIGHT!!!! :party:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Being on COS staff, then spending years promoting the FZ on ARS and
OCMB toughens ones skin up considerably!

I've been unable to obtain an export licence from Emma for the pink chapeau. Perhaps if I had one I wouldn't have been hassled?

Terril! Can't you upload your real avatar? Send me your pic and I'll do it for you.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
The beginning of part 3 is so powerful! BTW, Marc's bloodline from his mother's side of the family is VERY German! Seems so fitting one of the biggest blows yet to CoS is delivered from this SP country! LOL

Hey Bernie,

You must be so proud of your son. Marc is an amazing guy.

Thank you, Emma! Actually, proud doesn't begin to express how I feel. I don't think a word exists (yet) that truly describes the pride, admiration and respect I have for Marc. Not only has he done so much in leading the charge against Co$, but he and his wife have made huge strides in rebuilding their lives after leaving the cult. They have given me the two most adorable grandsons I could possibly hope for and recently made a trip here to visit family and friends. While they were here we visited some of Marc's mother's relatives and there were 4 generations in one room! Too bad his mother missed it!
Thanks again to all who support us!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
From Larry Brennan on OCMB:
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=342444#342444
---------------------------------------------
Here is a quote from an earlier post I made about my recent trip to Hamburg to speak about some of the dangers of organized scientology. It has to do with what happened at an airport on my way over there:

“I left for Germany on September 2 flying from Manchester, NH to Newark, NJ where I changed planes and got on a flight to Hamburg. I had a fairly long layover in Newark. While I was waiting for my plane to Hamburg in Newark a man kept coming up to me for small talk. He seemed friendly enough but I could tell he had something to do with organized scientology just by how he acted. He went away a few times but just kept coming back to me to chat. Finally he handed me a paper and said that I seemed like a nice guy and that someone asked him to give me this paper.

I laughed and asked him who that might be that asked him to do this. He said “just someone” and then he hurried away. What it was was a photocopy of a two page report from “Freedom Magazine” in English about the upcoming Hamburg event which contained OSA’s version of information about Ursula, Anonymous, Christian Market, Jason, Marc, Graham and myself.

I believe that OSA was trying to scare me or something like that. Obviously they knew my flight schedule that was between the government of Hamburg and myself. They also were able to get a private eye through security at the airport to give me the papers when no one but ticketed passengers were supposed to be able to be where I was”. – end quote

Of interest is that organized scientology knew the flight schedules of three other people who were also going to Germany that day to speak at the same conference. Those three were also met at an airport and given materials by someone representing organized scientology.

While I do not know exactly how organized scientology got our private flight schedules and how, in my case, they arranged that someone get through airport security in Newark, NJ to get to me, I am a citizen concerned about these apparent breaches in airport security.

Therefore I have now filed a report with the US Federal Bureau of Investigation about this matter and have been interviewed by them. I left with them a letter from me and two documents. The first document was the one I was given by the scientology agent at the airport in Newark. The second document was a copy of my 21 page affidavit about crimes, lies and abuses within organized scientology and by David Miscavige. The FBI accepted this as it showed them why Miscavige and those who do his bidding would not want me to speak.

I strongly encourage anyone else who has experienced such things from organized scientology to report it to their local FBI office. Perhaps other governmental bodies should also be concerned but I have started with the FBI. The truth is all that is needed, no embellishments. Organized scientology and David Miscavige are NOT above the law. If they harass you and/or appear to break the law, then I highly recommend that those who know of it report it.

This is especially relevant as the FBI files such reports as mine and looks for similar ones that might come up around the country. If others who experience this would also file their reports then the FBI might just have enough information to deal with what IMHO are crimes, even violations of national security, perpetuated by organized scientology.

Larry Brennan - SME