What's new

"The Mission Earth for Real Neverending Show"

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Why is it L Ron Hubbard, Being a man of compassion And at such CAUSE over LIFE, did not address the crowd Prior to Dropping his Body?

That's a good question. And Ron also said that OTs work best around other OT's. So for those that have told me he's off saving other planets....:duh:.

He just wasn't as OT (if at all) as he wants others to think.

Target 2 might very well be a myth but think about this :

In the FO (Flag Order, Policy for Sea Org) "The supreme test of a thetan" that is "To make things go right", Ron also stated that when one can't handle one thing the solution is to take two of them.

Maybe did it become too hard for him to handle planet earth at the time especially with an old body and the Church with too many of them.

When you said at the biginning of this thread that you don't understand why LRH didn't address the crowed before leaving his body, could that be because you didn't hear him at the time? I wasn't around then so I don't know of the answer. But still if you're lacking of last words, you might take a look in a new unit of time at the 5,000 pages of Mission Earth despite what Pitbull has to say previously in this thread about it.
(LRH "Spending way too much time writing those frickin science fiction books in the later years instead of dealing with the "relgion" he founded and claimed not to be actually running anymore".)

I incanated Jettero Heller enough to promote the book all around France and in Frankfurt another Bookfairs, having produced a radio serialisation of 167 episodes that aired for over 2 years several times a day on 300 stations to tell you that this was to my viewpoint his real testament to mankind and a mission order on how to handle target 1 and 2.

This is the real 4th dynamic auditing that we need though it has not yet been realized by many of us and upheld as it should have been according to Ron's plan as showed to me once in NEPI (New Era Publications International) same as Bridge Publications for the Non US world.

Does this indicates to any of you?

By the way, this will start the "Mission Eath for Real" thread.

Do you like the title?

Are any of you out there willing to embark on that game?

"Spirit of play" as operating basis is a must and humour as a way to handle things a prerequisite.

Start of the show is now and it will always be so from now on.

Bravo for having made it so far but here is time to go!

So let's have lots of fun and get the show on the road.

YEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYOUGONOW!