What's new

Scientology Melts Down AGAIN :)

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks to EVERY single person here who has continued to expose the abuses of
the organization known as the "Church" of Scientology!

Today Emma posted on OCMB that 11 Top Scientologists have left from ANZO....and are bringing their friends, too!
What ***great*** news! Congratulations to all, and welcome to any new people to the board. There's TONS of excellent info about what to do when you leave, so I'll only say: Google is your friend, make sure to use it.

Here's a little video I made, just for fun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9W2b-Z67qs

Thank goodness you're all free! Doesn't it feel great? Please come by my youtube site, and subscribe if you'd like. The more, the merrier! :D

This is FANTASTIC News. :thankyou: :hifive: :dance3: :heartflower:

To all: :bighug:

Love and Happy Friday!

Tory/Magoo~~
Burbank, CA
(818) 588-3044

Pixie

Crusader
Tory

Thanks for the info Tory and the great video as always. I wish to god I had all the info that's available on the internet today, years ago. It would have saved me a whole lot of grief, but I guess sometimes in life, everything for a reason.

Keep up the good work and it's great to see you again. :thumbsup:

Wisened One

Crusader
Wow, really? THAT many people left ANZO at the same time AND they've brought their friends, too?! Whoohoo! :happydance:

Oh we all better spiffy up our place for more company, eh? :coolwink:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks SO much, Pixie! :)

I'm quite sure many of us feel the same, re wishing we had all the info
that's out now, back in the day. But as you say: All for a good reason.

The best part is we ARE out~~we are FREE~:dance3: :party:

We're done with this world>>>>>>>>:blah:

Have an excellent week-end!

Tory/Magoo~~

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh we all better spiffy up our place for more company, eh?

Ahhh...something tells me our places are just fine! I know for me,
All I could do was smile, and cry. I cried, knowing I'd lost my husband
of 27 years---and many "Friends", of 30 years.

I danced and smiled with every single
person who was willing to talk with me. :happydance: :thankyou: :woohoo:

One thing I learned quickly is how delightful people are...
who are "out", even non-Scios. I fell in love with the world. :rose: :heartflower:

Best,

Tory/Magoo~~

Pixie

Crusader
Thanks SO much, Pixie! :)

I'm quite sure many of us feel the same, re wishing we had all the info
that's out now, back in the day. But as you say: All for a good reason.

The best part is we ARE out~~we are FREE~:dance3: :party:

We're done with this world>>>>>>>>:blah:

Have an excellent week-end!

Tory/Magoo~~

Tory you're the best, thanks for that, and for sure, we are free. You have a great weekend too and lets hope that by Monday moring, the rest will have followed right out that door!

Love... Pixie... :cheers:

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
*smiles*

It is all coming together, isn't it?

Thank you for the good news, Magoo. I have not had the pleasure of meeting you, but I am so proud of you. It takes courage to do what you have. :thumbsup:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you, Wisened one and Pixie! :happydance:

Klidov: Also, thanks to you, too. I hope we meet sometime in the future.

For all, here was the original post. Somehow I thought it was posted here,
as it was from Emma. Here ya go:

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2008 11:56 Post subject: [Note] ANZO is falling apart
Subject description: At least 10 OTs have blown in the last few weeks Reply with quote
Hi guys,

I'm not sure how many of you read ESMB so I thought I'd bring you some good news.

There is something going on in ANZO.

In the last few weeks at least 10 senior OTs (who were previously in as recently as buying "The Basics") have all blown Scientology. They are all out and telling their stories and getting their friends out.

It's a domino affect. OSA are in a complete spin. Declares are being threatened all over the place but not as fast as people are leaving.

The momentum is huge.

Hubbard said that he thought ANZO would be the first cleared Continent. I bet he never thought it would be the first Cont "Cleared of Scientology".

Thanks, Emma! This is GREAT News for ALL :roflmao: :dance3: :welcome:

Tory/Magoo~~

solo

Patron with Honors
Scientology melts down again

The first thing I noticed when I left was how NICE and FRIENDLY people were! And then I noticed that generally people didn't swear and shout all the time - what a revelation!

Wonderful news, good old Aussies!

"ANZO" is Australia, New Zealand and Oceania - I think the people who have left are from Australia. I doubt if New Zealand HAS 11 OT's..... well maybe Australia doesn't, now!!!

Solo

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh Gawd..you're right!

Thanks for that correction :)
I'll add it to my video.

Congratulations to whomever left, from where ever you left!

DOH!!! :omg:

Tory/Magoo~~

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
PERFECT, MARY!

Love the video------and the dancers under it are equally great!

I hope some of the new ones out swing by and see it :D :thumbsup:

My best :)

Tory/Magoo~~

Feral

Rogue male
RED HOT vid Tory.

Only one thing, it was not the land of the 'wrong white crowd', it was the GREAT land under the southern sky, Australia. Although we do consider NZ one of our smaller states.

Love and admiration

Feral

ps. census shows there was 213 scios in NZ in 2006, if 11 of the top OTs and OLs left there wouldn't be enough left 'in' to do a Haka!

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anne,
I think our excitement for those getting free is almost as HOT as they
getting OUT! I love you all ...........:happydance: :welcome2:

:bighug:

Thanks for the reminder, feral----Solo had made that clear, a few posts
before you. So sorry about that: I thought it was Australia, and am happy
to say I CAN'T REMEMBER ALL of C of S's :bs: Terms...including what
ANZO stood for! :D :omg: Thanks for the reminder, I'm sure to them,
it means a lot, and rightfully so.

:)

Tory/Magoo~

Carmel

Crusader
Setting record straight!

RED HOT vid Tory.

Only one thing, it was not the land of the 'wrong white crowd', it was the GREAT land under the southern sky, Australia. Although we do consider NZ one of our smaller states.

Love and admiration

Feral

ps. census shows there was 213 scios in NZ in 2006, if 11 of the top OTs and OLs left there wouldn't be enough left 'in' to do a Haka!
Hey Tory,

Thanks for vid! Yep, tis going great "down under"! :thumbsup:

But I want to set the record straight, cause sometimes these adorable fair dinkum aussie blokes are clueless (not to mention arrogant), and Feral has obviously and with inculpability, mis-led you. :duh:

While those from the land of the "long white cloud" are only one fifth of Oz in population, their influence on the great land under the southern sky, exceeds comprehension! :yes:

This is evidenced across the board, and as an example - the Australian Rugby Union needed to up their game, so they imported a very fine Kiwi coach for the Wallabies. The Wallabies have certainly increased their game since his assignment, but alas, those Wallabies were still no match for the Kiwi Almighty All Blacks, who just last week won the Bledisloe and the Tri-Nations. :giggle:

All good! :D Us aussies and kiwis are a team over here. :handinhand:

Thanks for your good work and support Tory! Tis appreciated!

Cheers,
Ceedia

ps: only 213 scios in NZ in 2006, cause previously most had already left to go over and give the aussies a hand. :p

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
Thanks Tory for the video and the information. I like your videos and what you do. You have helped me and I thank you for it.

This is definitely a cause for celebration. It will be interesting to see the fall-out. One or two OT's leaving would be bad enough, but 11 at the same time? Wow. This is going to hurt big time.

If any of them are reading this, please post your stories, as much as you feel comfortable sharing with us. Give us the inside scoop of being on OT7 in ANZO. What made you finally say that's enough? What pressure did you have to overcome to leave?

FFL