What's new

The latest news from Flag from an insider

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was told today that all of the CSWs; particularly the LOA CSWs are to be approved only by David Miscavige and no one else. Just him, that's it. And staff has to wait until he is good and ready to read them.

Also that there is a new question added to the A-J checks; David wants to know who is masturbating and whoever is found comitting that 'overt' is ordered to do a major ethics program.

The new pre requisites to attest to OT 7 are: to sell at least one Basic Books package and to be a Patron of the IAS, if not then you cannot attest.

Arthur Dent

I was told today that all of the CSWs; particularly the LOA CSWs are to be approved only by David Miscavige and no one else. Just him, that's it. And staff has to wait until he is good and ready to read them.

Also that there is a new question added to the A-J checks; David wants to know who is masturbating and whoever is found comitting that 'overt' is ordered to do a major ethics program.

The new pre requisites to attest to OT 7 are: to sell at least one Basic Books package and to be a Patron of the IAS, if not then you cannot attest.

Are you serious or joking?? :unsure: Like much other insanity in the c of s, it is unbelievable. So, truly, I cannot tell if you're joshing or this is true. ??

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

Amazing. :omg:

Thanks DC8 for the latest update on the great Scn implosion. :thumbsup:

Face :)

Last edited:

Arthur Dent

I suppose it's true. I just can't believe it. I'm curious if it is written that you have to sell a basics pkg. and be a patron or just exactly how this is presented as a stop.
Your contributions are inspected per the policy but I wonder how they get away with this. Not one OT will have the balls to say no either. (Although some may have the balls to blow!) Those that wanna stay will ante up.

I imagine they make it the C/Ss or MAAs fault. I have an R-factor from your C/S: You need to increase your contributions to advance to your next level. Please sell 1 basics pkg. and see the IAS reg for your Patron.

Oooo, bet the IAS volture/regges are happy as buzzards!

The CSW approvals by the midget mouse....that part was believable. Such a little paranoid control freak!

The masturbation thingy.... now there's religion! Go Davey. I wonder how often he does it. The overt doth speak loudly. Creepy little man.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
So, it takes $40,000 USD " contribution " to complete OT VII.

That pleases me, as lots of people will not bother routing onto the level.

Good going midget !

smartone

My Own Boss

:omg: It just gets worse and worse. Good really I s'pose because people will have had enough and get out quicker, I hope.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Haiku dedicated to Dave

I painted myself
into a corner today.
how does paint hold me?

(written by Oz)

painted-into-a-corner.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Usually,

people obsessed with masturbation are the people whom abusing of it
whe have seen it with Wrong Blubbard :dieslaughing:

Why doesn't he make monthly inspection for Low hung testicules????

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was told today that all of the CSWs; particularly the LOA CSWs are to be approved only by David Miscavige [ :nazi: ] and no one else. Just him, that's it. And staff has to wait until he is good and ready to read them.

Also that there is a new question added to the A-J checks; David [ :nazi: ]wants to know who is masturbating and whoever is found comitting that 'overt' is ordered to do a major ethics program.

I am speechless. Wish I had a wisecrack or two... But I am speechless.

:screwy:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Davey's obsession with getting His own stats up hits a new low (and for someone's who's already lower than a snake's armpit, that's low - literally and figuratively speaking.):yes:

The Vertically Challenged Pope of $cientology now has to approve all leave CSWs.:duh:

Shows you what an obsession with Thursday 2pm can do to you - this will probably get His stats up in the short term (like for three weeks maybe) then the inevitable decline will set in again - until His next "solution.":happydance:

Tick, tock, Wee Davey Boy - and You know it. :hysterical:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think the LOA CSW stuff is paranoia that folks will blow while on Leave. :yes:

But, hey, I will give Da Moster this...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't really someone out to get ya. :coolwink:

Face :)

Last edited:

jenni with an eye

Good going midget !

Unfortunately, most will probably not be aware of the new 'rules' until they have already spent their life savings just getting through the level....you can be sure it won't be broadly advertised. :whistling:

The Vertically Challenged Pope of $cientology now has to approve all leave CSWs.:duh:

and the number of approved "leave CSW's " is....probably going to be none :angry:

Sindy

Crusader

Good going midget !

No, it costs way more than that with all the trips, etc. and all the various donos you have to make each time you have to route through all the registrars in the line but, a Patron is now $50,000 and has been for many years. :melodramatic:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Good going midget !
Frikken incredible eh! :hamster:

I can see the gleem in the wee psychotic dwarfs eyes when someone came up with that plan~ hey, its a donation now, try getting a donation back when yu determine how much poo ya bought into.
Good gord arlighty!
Wonder what the 'donation' will be for the 'Wall of Fiery Horse Droppings' OT III :surprise1::spacecraft:
*shudders*

Hey you IRS flunkies! Its a frikken trick! Wake the fuck up!:rubeyes:

OSA, you wake the fuck up too! You're a pack of sordid puppets dancing on strings like demented zombie-marionettes. The cult is a sham and a disgrace, just plain awful too. :protest:

Run. The. Fuck. Away. :run:

Kk, wee midget sized rant over for now. :cheers:

Sindy

Crusader
Unfortunately, most will probably not be aware of the new 'rules' until they have already spent their life savings just getting through the level....you can be sure it won't be broadly advertised. :whistling:

and the number of approved "leave CSW's " is....probably going to be none :angry:

The thing is - it is broadly advertised. These Flag public know it and it's been that way for several years now. Some try to skate through the lines - some get away without donating for a while but, eventually, it catches up to them.

Where I have seen it get enforced is between the completion of OT7 and before OT8 where a person who is not yet a Patron will not get invited to do OT8. Most people, by the time they get through with OT7 are way beyond Patron status. Patron is considered the bare minimum acceptable status to be on your OT levels at Flag.

Flag is a prison.