What's new

Sexual abuse permitted in Scientology: nomorelies blog from 3/8/13

thank you very, very much IPT

if all readers will note, this was written in august of 2010

it is tendered a serious political initiative of the most slolemn nature

so far, i have been unable to get it published

i am a pariah of most limited means. when i am able to do so i will make a website for it (i already tried. the woman in seattle who accepted $500 to do so didn't)

if anyone is willing and able to get this essay readers, please do so

if you can get it published ANYWHERE, please PM me

if you are willing and able to extend any material assistance, please PM me

i have a single material possession of material value, an objet d'art and historic artifact well worth the $3000 i am asking as well

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Auditor's Code # 28 " I promise not to permit sexual liberties or violations of patients."
Wow enthetan. I don't remember ever seeing that in my auditors code. Good of you to clear it up. Was it added later? I guess not. I was an auditor, and that is what they threatened to take away in this situation... But maybe I just don't remember that part, because it wasn't something I needed to watch, in my own estimation. I was put on my class 1 internship after this cycle, and sent to the cadet org where I was assigned a little s.o. Offspring by Charles Schlecht. she sort of became my assigned child, even though she was 12 I latched on. her father (Charles) died later from skin cancer and lack of medical care. I have outlined this on another thread. I still love and admire him, even though at the time it looked like I'd been given a kid that was only 12 years younger than me... He was trying the best you can in the s.o. To make sure his daughter was okay. He died neglected and dedicated. One day I hope someone on this board will google his name... Someone who knew him and was his friend.his daughter was robbed of her father for so many years, and he apologized for this on his deathbed.He died in the sandcastle... His death may have been speeded up a little. If you know what I mean. These are ugly ugly things, but I am no longer going to participate in acceptable truths. The truth isn't ugly. Once you get to the real bottom of it,or is that the top idk.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

i am a pariah of most limited means. when i am able to do so i will make a website for it (i already tried. the woman in seattle who accepted $500 to do so didn't)

i have a single material possession of material value, an objet d'art and historic artifact well worth the $3000 i am asking as well

Have you considered just starting a blog on (for example) blogger.com or wordpress.com ? It's free.

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
I don't want to sidetrack this thread but one of the things that always bothered me when I was "in" and at times working in CCHR was this :
We railed and railed about psychiatry's abuse of their patients. And one of those topics was the taking advantage of vulnerable patients sexually.
Yet I observed the shenanigans of certain staff in taking advantage of adoring, vulnerable public. It was almost a harem mentality.
Another example of do as I say, not as I do.
'nuff said

If memory serves, Science of Survival says that only a woman at or below 1.1(?) would get an abortion.

Auditor's Code # 28 " I promise not to permit sexual liberties or violations of patients."

strictly by the letter of this point it does not prohibit amorous relations between an auditor and a preclear. and certainly boyfriends and girlfriends, much less the legally espoused may audit and co-audit. there is a fine line where abuse begins

it certainly appears IPT's auditor crossed that line

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
strictly by the letter of this point it does not prohibit amorous relations between an auditor and a preclear. and certainly boyfriends and girlfriends, much less the legally espoused may audit and co-audit. there is a fine line where abuse begins

it certainly appears IPT's auditor crossed that line

I think there's something in DMSMH or one of the other books, talking about the tendency of PCs to develop a crush on the auditor, and advising the auditor to not allow that.

My interpretation of that item is that an auditor should not allow an intimate relationship to develop with his or her PC while being the auditor, but that relationships pre-existing before the auditor became the PC's auditor were OK. And if, long after the auditor was no longer the auditor, romantic feelings developed, then that was OK too.

I hope I am not hijacking the original intent on the thread, but I want to repost what you wrote Commander. Your idea is brilliant, and reflects exactly how I feel. That a woman should have the RIGHT by default to keep her child and if their is a law pertaining to this it should be weighted in her favour to not be coerced. The way it seems things are is that the man has equal say about brining a child into the world and it is somehow an injustice to him to bring a pregnancy he does not want to term. That somehow the woman has wronged him by stealing his DNA and now it exists as a life without his permission. EVEN if that woman if willing to take the full responsibility for giving birth to a fatherless child. I came very close to having that child, but I myself had no father and it is something I didn't want to put a child through. (I finally "found" him in 1990 he had been dead for four years. And THIS is the rest of my story, a probably the reason why I never got over this like I have so many other things that happened in my life. The "father" (who had denied the baby was his and promised this child, if born, would never know it's father called me the day after he knew I had had the procedure and told me that if I had gone ahead with the pregnancy he would have married me and we would have raised the child.:angry:
Then he proceeded to try to woo me back to the point that I actually left the country to get away from him. I had developed a very deep hatred for him. Very deep. Lets make matter worse here, we ended up getting married and having two children. I thought somehow that this situation could be fixed. It could not. I continued to hate him, the father of my children. He continued to be a highly trained abusive mind fucker. I stayed with him for a long time, still trying to make things right and so my daughters could have a father. We are divorced now, and of course I love my daughters more than anything, but by the same token meeting this man was the worst thing that ever happened to me and I hope to god I never have to hear his voice or set eyes on him again. I have no way of knowing how any of this would have unfolding if we had not an evil cult in our midst. But to this day he has NOT apologized to me for this, and has NEVER in any way felt that what he did was at all wrong. He has been out of the church for a long time but he is obviously still very much a scientologist. I wonder how many scientologists are out there that have no idea that they are still "in".

judgement on what hijackks a thread is reserved for the author of the OP

this appears to hit the g-spot of the OP and as the political initiative has the potential to give CoS a very black eye they are one of the primary vested interests delaying publication

once this gets started it should be capable at the very least to make it to a vote in the house of reprehensibles

and

by god!

it MIGHT pass house and senate and become the law of the land not to mention the fact of it's success would open a door for me to sing our national anthem some warm june evening at fenway park before a cntest ith the yanks

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

I sometimes write for "the sun" magazine. The sunmagazine.org.
I don't know much about anything else, I have a website and a little etsy shop but I don't try very hard really.
I just like making pretty things, and making people happy.
I don't know what material possession you are talking about, but I would be willing to list it for you on my site just to help out. Just pm me.are you having a hard time of living the new American dream of just getting by?

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
If memory serves, Science of Survival says that only a woman at or below 1.1(?) would get an abortion.
Yes, I was declared a 1.1 and the eo told me my auditing certs would be pulled. So there you have it. However if I didn't have the abortion, well then I would be 1.1 also for putting stops on freeing mankind.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
i'm rip van cyberwinkle ET. i'm homeless.

if you or anyone would blog this essay, please do

publish a link to it on your facebook page

e-mail a link to friends and family

use any and ll forms of cyber wizardry to gain this essay readers
Really you are homeless, in the strictest sense of the word?

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
Yes, I was declared a 1.1 and the eo told me my auditing certs would be pulled. So there you have it. However if I didn't have the abortion, well then I would be 1.1 also for putting stops on freeing mankind.

Never heard of anyone being declared a 1.1.
Auditing certs pulled? What happens to staff auditors who get abortions?
Of course, the guy who knocked you up, and the ones who "encouraged" the abortion, were themselves demonstrating high-toned behavior. They had no responsibility for your misdeeds.:dizzy:

I sometimes write for "the sun" magazine. The sunmagazine.org.
I don't know much about anything else, I have a website and a little etsy shop but I don't try very hard really.
I just like making pretty things, and making people happy.
I don't know what material possession you are talking about, but I would be willing to list it for you on my site just to help out. Just pm me.are you having a hard time of living the new American dream of just getting by?

i have been homeless for thirty three years

but inasmuch as i am currently engaged in an attempt to amend our constitution and it is but the most recent of a string of pro bono projects one of which brought me a letter of commedation from member of congress nancy pelosi aother which becme a fifteen minute segment on 60 minutes another with a cameo appearance on 60 minutes (alongside fukkin' PHIL LESH man) several other equal but unrecognized works while also engaging 9-11 and it's aftermath as described on the stubblebine thread i reccommend everyone hve such a hard time as i living the new american dream of just getting by

the objet d'art is briefly described on the "glub" thread

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Never heard of anyone being declared a 1.1.
Auditing certs pulled? What happens to staff auditors who get abortions?
Of course, the guy who knocked you up, and the ones who "encouraged" the abortion, were themselves demonstrating high-toned behavior. They had no responsibility for your misdeeds.:dizzy:
I don't remember very well, but looking back on that ethics declare I guess I may have dodged out after my abortion, or while trying to make the decision. I remember going to a scn. New Years event and feeling really sick, but since I had never been pregnant before I didn't really know what was wrong. It was my male course twin who told me I might be pregnant. His name was Charles, and he was a real angel. HE insisted I see a DR. Oh how I resisted, ptsness, oh no!!!!
I went to a scn. Dr.
And it turned out to be Dr. Denk. I remember him coming to tell me my test results, taking my hand and telling me to sit down. I remember this seeming like such a luxury, like just being treated with kindness had become such a rare thing. When he told me the result was positive, it was a good thing I was sitting down. He was very kind. and I think his wife was the nurse and she was so sweet too.
I don't even remember how I ended up in ethics, probably because I "blew" because somehow real life had
Become too confusing.

Hey OSA, you can make a hate page about how difficult I find it to type on an iPad, lol.
I had THREE sec checks during this cycle as you can see from the report. THREE, because man, they really couldn't get any dirt on me, so they tried over, and over and over again.

I was stupid, but I guess it isn't so easy to hold stupid, or gullible against someone.

I don't remember very well, but looking back on that ethics declare I guess I may have dodged out after my abortion, or while trying to make the decision. I remember going to a scn. New Years event and feeling really sick, but since I had never been pregnant before I didn't really know what was wrong. It was my male course twin who told me I might be pregnant. His name was Charles, and he was a real angel. HE insisted I see a DR. Oh how I resisted, ptsness, oh no!!!!
I went to a scn. Dr.
And it turned out to be Dr. Denk. I remember him coming to tell me my test results, taking my hand and telling me to sit down. I remember this seeming like such a luxury, like just being treated with kindness had become such a rare thing. When he told me the result was positive, it was a good thing I was sitting down. He was very kind. and I think his wife was the nurse and she was so sweet too.
I don't even remember how I ended up in ethics, probably because I "blew" because somehow real life had
Become too confusing.

Hey OSA, you can make a hate page about how difficult I find it to type on an iPad, lol.
I had THREE sec checks during this cycle as you can see from the report. THREE, because man, they really couldn't get any dirt on me, so they tried over, and over and over again.

I was stupid, but I guess it isn't so easy to hold stupid, or gullible against someone.

come gather round people wherever you roam
and admit the waters around you have grown
and admit it soon you'll be drenched to the bone
if your time to you is worth savin'
well you must learn to swim or you'll sink like a stone
'cause the times they are achanging

I think there's something in DMSMH or one of the other books, talking about the tendency of PCs to develop a crush on the auditor, and advising the auditor to not allow that.

My interpretation of that item is that an auditor should not allow an intimate relationship to develop with his or her PC while being the auditor, but that relationships pre-existing before the auditor became the PC's auditor were OK. And if, long after the auditor was no longer the auditor, romantic feelings developed, then that was OK too.

yes

that would have consensus as a thumbnail common sense standard