What's new

I am done

Hi,

I was in Scientology for 42 years. Off OT7 now and out. Way out.

I want to thank Jeff Hawkins for writing up his experiences. His doing so really corroborated some things that I was initially told about uplines' viciousness.

I figure if I can come out after so many years in, anybody can. I was mostly a public person, only on staff for a total of 13 months.

I never would have believed my not being a Scientologist at this stage of my life. Circumstances within my family woke me up.

I'm so embarrassed about not knowing about the human rights abuses, or ignoring them, which is worse.

I'm not a free-zoner, either.

I am DONE.

Mystic

Crusader
A happy welcome, I am done.

I was in for 35 years. On staff some 12 years; mostly lodged in tech.

We are the Free Beings.

42 years, wow that is a long time. If you do not mind answering. How old were you when you got started.

Good to see you were able to get out. :)

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome

Hi and a very big welcome to you, you will find many friends here. Great post signature 42yearsin&pissed:lol: I like it:)
James

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome 42years

Hell what took you so long..I was only in 35 before I got smart.. :D

So glad you made it.

what brought you to ESMB?

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi there and a very big welcome to you ... wow 42 years... that's some time.

You must have been a young chicken when you first made contact with Scientology .... :coolwink:

I'm really looking forward to reading your story. :yes: :yes:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Hi,

I was in Scientology for 42 years. Off OT7 now and out. Way out.

I want to thank Jeff Hawkins for writing up his experiences. His doing so really corroborated some things that I was initially told about uplines' viciousness.

I figure if I can come out after so many years in, anybody can. I was mostly a public person, only on staff for a total of 13 months.

I never would have believed my not being a Scientologist at this stage of my life. Circumstances within my family woke me up.

I'm so embarrassed about not knowing about the human rights abuses, or ignoring them, which is worse.

I'm not a free-zoner, either.

I am DONE.

Welcome.

:bighug:

42 years!

I love your nick BTW (there's no wonder ... you are pissed).

You are going to love it here.

:yes:

minnie

Patron with Honors
I loved Jeff Hawkin's blog too! Welcome 42 years and pissed! :happydance: Cannot wait to see your observations about this and that.

honduras

Patron
Welcome

You made the right step, hang in there, now comes the healing process. Great to have you out and you should know you have friends here, would love to hear more details about your story

Attachments

• arrow-equilibrium.jpg
    arrow-equilibrium.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 23

Anonycat

Crusader
Welcome back!

:happydance:

His story was very moving. I'm so glad you found out the truth! I only wish everyone did. You are a lucky one :yes:

I'd love to interview you when you're ready - it must be an amazing story to share!

Welcome, welcome home.