What's new

Mischief at large.

mischief

Patron with Honors
Hi, Im not even sure how I came to find this site but wish I had years ago!!!

I was AKF staff from 1979 to 1996 with little 'holiday' in the middle.
Life on the outside has been pretty good for me and my kids.
Compared with some of the stories Ive read so far, we had it easy.

Not too sure why exactly I signed up...but, here I am!

Div6

Crusader
Re: Wish I had known you were here years ago.

You signed up to "contribute to the motion".....:biggrin:

As you have probably seen, we LIKE stories. So, once you are comfortable and all, please, do tell.

mischief

Patron with Honors

Thanks for the welcome guys.
Couldnt sleep..funny that.
I didnt realise just how hard I had locked down this part of my life.
I thought I had just focused on fixing up my kids and dealing with life.

Sorry Paul,I dont recognise your name,but then I'm not too sure that I knew alot of peoples last names.
If you give me your post,I might be able to remember-you werent the LRH Comm were you?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

"Sorry Paul,I dont recognise your name....."

You mean you can't tell from this picture?? :coolwink::biggrin:

image.php

Sorry if that's a bad joke, it's 7 a.m. for me and haven't had any coffee as yet.

Welcome mischief! :welcome:

You arrived at a good time as there will be lots of things happening during 2013 :thumbsup:

What or where is AKF? :confused2:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for the welcome guys.
Couldnt sleep..funny that.
I didnt realise just how hard I had locked down this part of my life.
I thought I had just focused on fixing up my kids and dealing with life.

Sorry Paul,I dont recognise your name,but then I'm not too sure that I knew alot of peoples last names.
If you give me your post,I might be able to remember-you werent the LRH Comm were you?

Welcome to ESMB mischief. Fellow kiwi here. How ya doing?

Glenda here. Nice to have you here. I can't sleep either. Really nice night outside, too nice to sleep. :)

Really warm wishes to you and the kids.

You mean you can't tell from this picture?? :coolwink::biggrin:

image.php

Sorry if that's a bad joke, it's 7 a.m. for me and haven't had any coffee as yet.

Welcome mischief! :welcome:

You arrived at a good time as there will be lots of things happening during 2013 :thumbsup:

What or where is AKF? :confused2:

AKF = Auckland Foundation, NZ.

mischief

Patron with Honors

Auckland Foundation.New Zealand.
Its 1am here and I dont dare have coffee..I'm supposed to be fast asleep so I can get an early start at work tomorrow.

Might have been wrong about him being the LC,the only Paul I can remember was the HAS.

To be honest, I have completely ignored Scn since I left and was wondering who this Miscavige person was.I thought the ED Int was a frenchman.
Just read Debbie Cooks letter on another thread which cleared that up for me.

Its sad, really, to spend so much of your life 'trying to save the world' only to find you see nobody you want to be like....

The rabid posters here will probably try to 'handle' me for saying that I still see alot of positive results in my years there.Oh well
I was always too busy trying to help others so didnt actually get alot of auditing.
My dad blew the SO years before I left and did his OT levels with some group in Perth.He said that was a complete waste of time too and he still asks his original question-what is the purpose of life.

I told him it was to alleviate boredom in the Universe.(My most recent blinding cog,haha.I thought it was pretty profound at the time)

Have to say when I read here what OT3 was all about, felt really disappointed.All that for....That.No wonder the OTs didnt impress me.

Just scrolled down and saw your post Glenda...David and Glenda?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome! Glad you are here!! If you want to tell us why you are out, we love stories. It is so freaky when you read about what is really going on in Scientology - and that is posted here!

You must "get in" and then "get out" to have the true out int phenomena / eee pee:

I am never going back! Scientology is a Scam! L Ron Hubbard is a con, criminal and nut case!

End of session!:wink2: Our tone arms are slapping David Miscavige:lol:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome Mischief,
A lot has happened since '96. Maybe your landing here is a good opportunity to unlock those years and let them just flow out and away, finally!
Glad you and your family got out and did well.

TG1

Angelic Poster

Welcome to ESMB, Mischief. I loooooove NZ and kiwis. Gorgeous country there.

Enjoy yourself here. The threads here offer so much help and clear up so much mystery. New people of all stripes land here all the time.

TG1

shadow

Patron with Honors

Welcome Mischief!:happydance:

You may find that while you focus on the kids, your scn experience doesn't creep into your mind much (no room at the front of consciousness). But there may be times that you cannot keep it pushed to the back. Reading the stories of others (from mild brushes with scn to full out abuse) and posting some of your own (if and when you want to) can be helpful for putting the experience into perspective and really understanding that you were not just imagining or being too sensitive to some of the things going on around you.

Adding your voice (story) can help others who are questioning what they see around them, and get them to realize that it is not just them. It is scn.

Though never "in", I married into a family that was (though my spouse has not been active since early teens). The posters here have really helped me understand a lot of the strangeness with the in-law and provided tools to help some of them as they have come out of the influence of the koolaid.:biggrin:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron

:welcome2: to ESMB. I'm married to a Kiwi, we met in the SO here in Oz and blew together back in 1988, got back into good standing in 1995 and became outspoken critics of Scientology in 2009.

OEO on the board is my husband, James Anderson.

I was on tour in Auckland org for 6 weeks back in 1987 so we may have met, back then my name was Liz Peachey.

Anyway, good to have you here, there are plenty of good folks who frequent this board and it's always great to have another registered user from downunder :yes::yes:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

welcome.jpg

Glad you found ESMB!! Glad you and your family are enjoying life outside of CoS!

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious

Great to have you aboard. As you've probably already ascertained, some of us spill our guts, some of us are quite reserved (lurkey). I am the latter. I'm in the U.S. You'll find your groove, I'm sure. Looking forward to hearing whatever part of your story you choose to share.

:cheers: