What's new

Scientology, why your days are numbered....

gbuck

oxymoron
correct. Scientology is just a name that means knowing how to know. It's a shore story. There is no Scientology, but IMHO it is actually called Hubbardology, it's real name.

Sure there is a structure called Church of Scientology of Denver, of Denmard, etc.

But what do the staff actually practice, they practice Hubbard Communications Office Bulletin's (HCOB's) and administer Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter (HCO PL).

You know, smash his name into history. How come them thar HCOPL's & HCOB's are not called SCOPL's & SCOB's?

the most sinister aspect of scientology is not exactly in plain view. And that is the effect it produces in the individual.

gbuck

oxymoron

regular sized books and sales-dwarf

david-miscavige-releasing-scientology-basics.jpg

this pair are making a big effort at happinessing

vy1agz.jpg

works for me I am now fully happenitised

$cientology is the designation of this ponzi scheme​

thank you lotus​

phenomanon

Canyon
The same strucked me a few years ago!

$cientology, is a bookstore
featuring the unprecedented small bookstore leader lost in a huge plastic decor of unprecedented order of magnitude huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge plastic books mockups

david-miscavige-releasing-scientology-basics.jpg

and fundraising ponzi scheme to build up an unprecedented estate asset for the guys at the top of the pyramid - Ideal Orgs

vy1agz.jpg

While on the never-ending process of giving away all your possessions and money - you are given one of the many bowling trophies, being part of a superb memorable black tie ceremony , featuring the leader of the organization which always appears very much happy about unprecedented order of magnitude of such ''donations''
IAS

IASJensen.jpg

When there is no money anymore - there is no candy anymore
and your are expected to 8c yourself in one of the labour camp
for the next billion years! Sea Arg!

RPF_Los_Angeles.jpg

$cientology is the designation of this ponzi scheme

Those look like slot machines on either side of DM. Do you pull a handle and a book falls out?

Terril park

Sponsor
It's true that there aren't studies directly on Book One other than the one that was testing for stuff related to eidetic memory back in the 60's, I think? However, much as my colleagues in metapsychology might not like me discussing this, here, it's true the TIR (traumatic incident reduction), the steps of which are identical to the steps of Dianetics, HAS been scientifically tested, and DOES have objectively provable long-term beneficial effects in resolving the symptoms of PTSD. I can provide documentation of this, but it's why SAMHSA approved it as an intervention in 2012 or so. (http://www.tir-nrepp.org/)

I'm happy to share the steps of TIR here, or you can take my word on it that it's identical to Book One, though no "Clear" is sought or expected by this process.

Thanks!

Ever the word clearer:-

"The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) is a branch of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. It is charged with improving the quality and availability of prevention, treatment, and rehabilitative services in order to reduce illness, death, disability, and cost to society resulting from substance abuse and mental illnesses. The Administrator of SAMHSA reports directly to the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. SAMHSA's headquarters building is located in Rockville, Maryland."

Leland

Crusader
What is it with the poses of those two......in the Ideal recruitment poster? They both look very odd to me. They had to have been coached/directed and must have worked hard to achieve those looks.

The woman.....it looks to me like some sort of "Femdom" pose.....and she is flaunting her "pussy power."

And the guy.....he looks like...."YEA....isn't this great.".......I'm enjoying this new age of "pussy power."

:eyeroll:

gbuck

oxymoron
Maybe that's the idea. The subliminal equating of the books with the promise of cashing in big time.

..............excellent word 'subliminal' I had forgotten it.......'subliminal scientology' :yes: word clearing finally arrives :eyeroll: and about time......:clap:

gbuck

oxymoron
What is it with the poses of those two......in the Ideal recruitment poster? They both look very odd to me. They had to have been coached/directed and must have worked hard to achieve those looks.

The woman.....it looks to me like some sort of "Femdom" pose.....and she is flaunting her "pussy power."

And the guy.....he looks like...."YEA....isn't this great.".......I'm enjoying this new age of "pussy power."

////////////////////////.....his right hand is happinessing the young lady :unsure: his needle is both floating and dirty................whatever gets you in.........keeps you in.

Leland

Crusader

////////////////////////.....his right hand is happinessing the young lady :unsure: his needle is both floating and dirty................whatever gets you in.........keeps you in.

LOL
I totally missed that. What the hell is he doing.....? Goosing her?

......................................in reality there is no nation.....imo.........just the idea of a nation...............you love your idea, that's cool.....imo

yeah...

i hear that same tune from that same piper...

the vonnegut/bokonon thing; no "nation" is a karass, all are granfalloons

an idea that can make the blood run cold gbuck and make mock of every grave to receive a flag at the end of may; an idea an open heart cannot expel or expunge

mystic will run your flagless flag up the flagpole he doesn't have and join you in doing anything but salute

i hear the tune

but do not saunter to it

my honor is vested in that star spangled banner, balls to the wall baby, balls to the wall...

............how convenient for ron............

ronnie was a shameless opportunist

but...

the call summoned sincere intelligent courageous people and we have done much with the work currently being despoiled by swine

and from my summer home in the mists of avalon i ken the strands of fate woven into the pages of history by a greater hand. i know my own journey into the realm of dianetics was strewn with it's petals long before it came in sight and many others back in the day knew magick in the approach...

Why would someone do that when ANY sane person can plainly see the COMPLETE lack of objective results, contrary to ElCon's written claims? I mean at THIS point in time a person would have to be on a full gram of LSD or, pretty nuts to NOT notice that he was lying, con artist about every major claim he made for the subject.

i don't see a lack of results.

i've been getting good sometimes wondrous and occaisionally fantastic results for forty years several of which i've written up on this board...

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
Because I'm not paid to replay your 7th grade World History class that you slept through... Similarly if I say, "The momentous event that happened in July 1969." I won't be detailing further. :eyeroll:

I was actually trying to understand your point, but clearly you can't deign to make it because actual discussion and debate is beneath you, just insults and smug rejoinders).

(Funny, I remember that Tommy Davis often did the same thing, and before that Mike Rinder, when he disagreed with someone. You're in good company.)

So, since there isn't a way to darken this emoticon, let me make my message absolutely clear...please kiss my black ass with your condescension and your sarcasm.

:moon:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Young people today spend almost their entire waking moments online it seems. They look everything up. Not only that but Black PR is all over social media, which is where they spend the most of their internet time.

They have ready, fast access to the truth about Scientology that we didn't have. And yes, most of them do not have the money to "go up the Bridge" due to the lack of good jobs right now, and being saddled with college debt. Their route would be to join the SO, but again, they know what that's all about now thanks to the internet.

Tick, tock Davey.....

It's not just young people. Old fogies like me look up everything too. I wish I'd had the Internet when I was first sucked in.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
This, from the Nader Library site map:

STATEMENT OF DISASSOCIATION WITH WIKIPEDIA:

To all ABOL users
Recently it has come to the attention of the Librarian that Wikipedia, a resource that has been cited repeatedly by the Librarian, is not only of questionable reliability, particularly with respect to its biographical reports of current figures, but also that it appears to be completely untrue to its stated mission of compiling knowledge in a true "open-source" environment. In fact, recent, reliable reportage indicates that the Wikipedia system is entirely controlled by a cadre of young men with axes to grind and a misogynistic game plan for shaping the Internet public's view of current events. Accordingly, the Library will no longer cite Wikipedia as a resource, and cautions all users with respect to any statements attributed to Wikipedia found in the Library, that such material should be viewed with suspicion, although not necessarily incorrect or unreliable. The Library will begin a process of purging Wikipedia references; however, like many others, the Library has made such extensive use of Wikipedia that this process will be an extended one. Library users are invited to email the librarian with any specific information regarding Wikipedia references found in the Library.
-
-5/24/13

gbuck

oxymoron
This, from the Nader Library site map:

STATEMENT OF DISASSOCIATION WITH WIKIPEDIA:

To all ABOL users
Recently it has come to the attention of the Librarian that Wikipedia, a resource that has been cited repeatedly by the Librarian, is not only of questionable reliability, particularly with respect to its biographical reports of current figures, but also that it appears to be completely untrue to its stated mission of compiling knowledge in a true "open-source" environment. In fact, recent, reliable reportage indicates that the Wikipedia system is entirely controlled by a cadre of young men with axes to grind and a misogynistic game plan for shaping the Internet public's view of current events. Accordingly, the Library will no longer cite Wikipedia as a resource, and cautions all users with respect to any statements attributed to Wikipedia found in the Library, that such material should be viewed with suspicion, although not necessarily incorrect or unreliable. The Library will begin a process of purging Wikipedia references; however, like many others, the Library has made such extensive use of Wikipedia that this process will be an extended one. Library users are invited to email the librarian with any specific information regarding Wikipedia references found in the Library.
-
-5/24/13

thank you strat......another conundrum.............who to believe ?................