What's new

Independent Scientology Coalition For Standard Tech INTERROGATORY on Glenn Samuels

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Independent Scientology Coalition For Standard Tech INTERROGATORY on Glenn Samuels.

From an anonymous source.

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Subject: INTERROGATORY on Glenn Samuels
Date: 1/12/2016

INTERROGATORY

R/F: This interrogatory is being done to find out more data on Glenn Samuels due to reports concerning out-tech and squirreling. Please answer the following with as many specifics as possible:

1. Are you aware of any attempt by Glenn Samuels to make less of LRH or his tech?

2. Do you know of any instances of Glenn Samuels evaluating or invalidating a preclear?

3. Do you know if Glenn Samuels has been auditing anyone while the person was using any type of drugs?

4. Are you aware of any other auditor’s code violation by Glenn Samuels?

5. Describe any instances you are aware of out-tech committed by Glenn Samuels on anyone you know.

6. Provide data on any squirreling activity Glenn Samuels has been engaged in.

7. Are you aware or any other out-ethics or illegal activity Glenn Samuels is engaged in?

8. Pretending certification he doesn’t have.

Thanks very much for the information.

Replay e-mail: [email protected]

Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

Hypatia

Pagan
Re: Independent Scientology Coalition For Standard Tech INTERROGATORY on Glenn Samuel

I got one on Candy Swanson.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Independent Scientology Coalition For Standard Tech INTERROGATORY on Glenn Samuel

These Emails are an OSA Op.

Jealous of the all $$$$ that they feel they may be losing to their competition, These poison pen interrogatories and hate mail on previous and Ex -Scientologists seem to be borne out of this recent site...

http://religiouslibertyleague.org/the-free-practice-of-scientology/

I wonder how rattled they are on this announcement.

Harming revenue or "cutting across" their GI lines is a HIGH CRIME.:omg::omg::omg:

CommunicatorIC

These Emails are an OSA Op.

Jealous of the all $$$$ that they feel they may be losing to their competition, These poison pen interrogatories and hate mail on previous and Ex -Scientologists seem to be borne out of this recent site...

I wonder how rattled they are on this announcement.

Harming revenue or "cutting across" their GI lines is a HIGH CRIME.:omg::omg::omg:
Just so I don't misunderstand, your opinion is that these e-mails are an OSA op in response to the formation of, and/or publishing by, the Independent Scientology Religious Liberty League?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Just so I don't misunderstand, your opinion is that these e-mails are an OSA op in response to the formation of, and/or publishing by, the Independent Scientology Religious Liberty League?

Emphatically they are an OSA OP.
Digging for dirt for a hate web site is standard OSA.
No one else could give a damn of who does what in the field. OSA does.

The reason I feel it is a response is that Freezone, Ron's ORG, MS 2, Indies, and other offshoots have been in practice for some 25 years.
ONLY NOW

these hate mails are being sent out, the timing is just as the "Independent Scientology RELIGIOUS league" appears.

This is a bullbait waving the red flag at Miscavige. He took the bullbait of Debbie Cook and then we all know what happened.
Will he take the bullbait of Merrill Vannier ? And his gang? They clearly have intent to use the trademarks and tech and to draw Miscavige into deposition. Miscavige is the head of RTC who is the entity that protects the trademarks.

Of course if Miscavige doesn't bite, they will lose their trademarks forever...

Merrill.vannier_1.jpg

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

Fun !!!

:drama:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious

I'm somewhat confused.

Religious Liberty is a new organization by Merrell Vannier?

He believes, what, that Scientology is right yoyo, wrong string, (fill in metaphor here)

JustSheila

Crusader

:omg: ANOTHER Interrogatory on Glenn Samuels?

He must really be a serious threat to the cult.

The last one I remember was over COSMOD. Shoot, he and COSMOD really gave COS a kick in the ass in the 80s. If the cult hadn't gotten their 'religious' tax exemption then, it would have gone broke. :hysterical:

Am I getting this right? Hasn't he been declared SP for decades and now the cult wants to pretend he is still a member so they can try to put him through this all over again?

Why an Interrogatory? Are they now questioning whether he is an SP?

What am I not understanding here, Karen? Can you please explain what's going on? :dizzy:

If he's not part of the 'Church', isn't this just straight, illegal harassment?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

:omg: ANOTHER Interrogatory on Glenn Samuels?

He must really be a serious threat to the cult.

The last one I remember was over COSMOD. Shoot, he and COSMOD really gave COS a kick in the ass in the 80s. If the cult hadn't gotten their 'religious' tax exemption then, it would have gone broke. :hysterical:

Am I getting this right? Hasn't he been declared SP for decades and now the cult wants to pretend he is still a member so they can try to put him through this all over again?

Why an Interrogatory? Are they now questioning whether he is an SP?

What am I not understanding here, Karen? Can you please explain what's going on? :dizzy:

The source of the interrog is purporting to be from some group that is not connected to the CofS, some indie or FZ entity or whatever. He can't get at the CofS for harassment without proving they are the source, whatever one might suspect.

There is no central non-CofS-Scientology rallying point, although some have tried to be, either for the money or because their brand of non-CofS Scientology is the "most standard and best for mankind" or something.

I like Karen's point that the Independent Church of Scientology (or whatever its proper name is) has really got them concerned over a trademark court battle that threatens to get the Dwarf depo'd or even on the stand. Is Samuels a part of Vannier's group?

Paul

xwc

Patron with Honors

That was Martin (Marty) Samuels at COSMOD. Different person

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sheila ~~

Only OSA sends out *Anonymous* Email about auditing. No field person sends out *Anonymous* email asking for dirt. OSA would like to start wars between these factions and wants *stories* where it can publish them as told by OTHERS...to RUIN THEM UTTERLY. This only started with the Vannier and Jackson (and their high priced lawyers on retainer) starting the Independent Church of Scientology ~~ which is now actually a legal entity.)

There is no "Independent Scientology Coalition For Standard Tech." Baloney. It is a one man band sitting ot OSA INT plotting how to get dirt on Scientology practitioners to rabble rouse one against another and publish pages that will keep public from seeing these people.
They will then send dirt collected to MS2 and post it all over the web *ANONYMOUSLY*
Here's a couple more identical ones while we are at it, one on Randy Smith who was former Senior CS Pasadena for 9 years and Trey Lotz who has been Field auditing for some 40 years.

Subject: INTERROGATORY ON RANDY SMITH

Date: January 12, 2016 at 4:12:26 PM PST

To: Ty Jones <[email protected]>
INTERROGATORY

R/F: This interrogatory is being done to find out more data on Randy Smith due to reports concerning out-tech and squirreling. Please answer the following with as many specifics as possible:
1. Are you aware of any attempt by Randy Smith to make less of LRH or his tech?

2. Do you know of any instances of Randy Smith evaluating or invalidating a preclear?
3. Do you know if Randy Smith has been auditing anyone while the person was using any type of drugs?
4. Are you aware of any other auditor’s code violation by Randy Smith?
5. Describe any instances you are aware of out-tech committed by Randy Smith on anyone you know.
6. Provide data on any squirreling activity Randy Smith has been engaged in.
7. Are you aware or any other out-ethics or illegal activity Randy Smith is engaged in?

1Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Subject: INTERROGATORY on Trey Lotz

Date: January 12, 2016 at 3:17:20 PM PST

To: [email protected]

INTERROGATORY

R/F: This interrogatory is being done to find out more data on Trey Lotz due to reports about out-tech and squirreling. Please answer the following with as many specifics as possible:

1. Are you aware of any attempt by Trey Lotz to make less of LRH or his tech?
2. Do you know of any instances of Trey Lotz evaluating or invalidating a preclear?
3. Do you know if Trey Lotz has been auditing anyone while the person was using any type of drugs?
4. Are you aware of any other auditor’s code violation by Trey Lotz?
5. Describe any instances you are aware of out-tech committed by Trey Lotz on anyone you know.
6. Provide data on any squirreling activity Trey Lotz has been engaged in.

7. Are you aware or any other out-ethics or illegal activity Lotz is engaged in?

+++++++++++++++++

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

On a hot summer's morning in Eastern Oz, there's nothing better than the stench of disintergrating cult.:yes:

Thank you, Karen - I'm wondering just how many other OSAspawn letters about non-"official" $ciloons are circulating out there.:hmm:

Herr DwarfenFuhrer is obviously soiling His tiny nappy as we speak.:roflmao:

CommunicatorIC

I'm somewhat confused.

Religious Liberty is a new organization by Merrell Vannier?
The Religious Liberty League (RLL) is a US tax-exempt 501(c)(3) Independent Scientology organization founded by Merrell Vannier. The ESMB threads discussing the RLL at length are:

Independent Scientology Religious Liberty League: The Free Practice of Scientology

Tax Exempt Independent Scientology: Religious Liberty League

The RLL website is: Religious Liberty League

There is no proof that the Interrogatory on Glenn Samuels that is the subject of this thread is related to the RLL in any way. Some, however, have theorized that the Interrogatory is an OSA op prompted by the rise of the RLL.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

The Religious Liberty League (RLL) is a US tax-exempt 501(c)(3) Independent Scientology organization founded by Merrell Vannier. The ESMB threads discussing the RLL at length are:

Independent Scientology Religious Liberty League: The Free Practice of Scientology

Tax Exempt Independent Scientology: Religious Liberty League

The RLL website is: Religious Liberty League

There is no proof that the Interrogatory on Glenn Samuels that is the subject of this thread is related to the RLL in any way. Some, however, have theorized that the Interrogatory is an OSA op prompted by the rise of the RLL.

Prove to me that any entity other than OSA puts out Cherch of Scientology -type *anonymous* interrogatories for dirt on field auditors.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

On a hot summer's morning in Eastern Oz, there's nothing better than the stench of disintergrating cult.:yes:

Thank you, Karen - I'm wondering just how many other OSAspawn letters about non-"official" $ciloons are circulating out there.:hmm:

Herr DwarfenFuhrer is obviously soiling His tiny nappy as we speak.:roflmao:

Greetings Scooter ~~~

On the anonymmous letters out on me, they did not even do it Interrogatory format

QUOTE:
Karen de la Carriere *HATES* L Ron Hubbard.
She is charging $300 an hour to psychological terrorize pcs that we then have to fix and audit after she is done with them ...

Yeah, people thrust $300 an hour so that I can *psychologically terrorize* them. And the Cult repairs them for FREE without any A to E for mingling and visiting with an SP !

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Helpful TIP to Office of Special Affairs.
Here's my schedule tomorrow.
1pm Session of NOTS on Tom Cruise to fix his diabolical Flag mess
up where upsets with David Miscavige are still unhandled.
3pm Kirstie Alley drops in to fix her BPC of Twitter enemies.
5pm Tom Cruise sister wants more clean up.
Dinner Break
7pm Jenna Elfman wants handling on her vulgarity

PS My rates are actually $1200 an hour.

Scooter, get on a plane NOW !:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:
:omg::yes::omg::yes:

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor

Sheila ~~

Only OSA sends out *Anonymous* Email about auditing. No field person sends out *Anonymous* email asking for dirt. OSA would like to start wars between these factions and wants *stories* where it can publish them as told by OTHERS...to RUIN THEM UTTERLY. This only started with the Vannier and Jackson (and their high priced lawyers on retainer) starting the Independent Church of Scientology ~~ which is now actually a legal entity.)

There is no "Independent Scientology Coalition For Standard Tech." Baloney. It is a one man band sitting ot OSA INT plotting how to get dirt on Scientology practitioners to rabble rouse one against another and publish pages that will keep public from seeing these people.
They will then send dirt collected to MS2 and post it all over the web *ANONYMOUSLY*
Here's a couple more identical ones while we are at it, one on Randy Smith who was former Senior CS Pasadena for 9 years and Trey Lotz who has been Field auditing for some 40 years.

[snip-data re Randy who I don't know]

Subject: INTERROGATORY on Trey Lotz

Date: January 12, 2016 at 3:17:20 PM PST

To: [email protected]

INTERROGATORY

R/F: This interrogatory is being done to find out more data on Trey Lotz due to reports about out-tech and squirreling. Please answer the following with as many specifics as possible:

1. Are you aware of any attempt by Trey Lotz to make less of LRH or his tech?
2. Do you know of any instances of Trey Lotz evaluating or invalidating a preclear?
3. Do you know if Trey Lotz has been auditing anyone while the person was using any type of drugs?
4. Are you aware of any other auditor’s code violation by Trey Lotz?
5. Describe any instances you are aware of out-tech committed by Trey Lotz on anyone you know.
6. Provide data on any squirreling activity Trey Lotz has been engaged in.

7. Are you aware or any other out-ethics or illegal activity Lotz is engaged in?

+++++++++++++++++[/SIZE][/COLOR]​
[/B]

I first met Trey very soon after he was declared circa 2004 at a party in LA. More recently I did L-11 with him. Very happy with this. Since he did class VIII on the Apollo he has had no profession other than auditing. I was told he had a waiting list of nearly a year by one of his clients. Here is
his commentary on being declared.

http://www.scientology-cult.com/trey-lotz-class-viii-ot-viii.html

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

I first met Trey very soon after he was declared circa 2004 at a party in LA. More recently I did L-11 with him. Very happy with this. Since he did class VIII on the Apollo he has had no profession other than auditing. I was told he had a waiting list of nearly a year by one of his clients. Here is
his commentary on being declared.

http://www.scientology-cult.com/trey-lotz-class-viii-ot-viii.html

Isn't a tv documentary coming out about the freezone? Or interviewing fz/independants?

My mush brain - can't remember where I read it.