What's new

Independent Scientology Coalition For Standard Tech INTERROGATORY on Glenn Samuels

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Re: Independent Scientology Coalition For Standard Tech INTERROGATORY on Glenn Samuel

Prove to me that any entity other than OSA puts out Cherch of Scientology -type *anonymous* interrogatories for dirt on field auditors.
I didn't know Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech, with reply e-mail: [email protected] , was anonymous -- i.e., unknown to all Independent Scientologists (e.g., Milestone Two, APIS, etc. or their members).

Don't get me wrong, I don't discount the possibility this is an OSA op, and indeed believe it probably is. On the other hand, I don't think it is outside the realm of possibility that this is a conservative Indie group trying to enforce Standard Tech.

Has anyone heard of the Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech?

Anonycat

Crusader
Re: Independent Scientology Coalition For Standard Tech INTERROGATORY on Glenn Samuel

I didn't know Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech, with reply e-mail: [email protected] , was anonymous -- i.e., unknown to all Independent Scientologists (e.g., Milestone Two, AIPS, etc. or their members).

Don't get me wrong, I don't discount the possibility this is an OSA op, and indeed believe it probably is. On the other hand, I don't think it is outside the realm of possibility that this is a conservative Indie group trying to enforce Standard Tech.

A Google search shows that the e-mail address as well as the "Coalition" are only known of at ESMB.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

I didn't know Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech, with reply e-mail: [email protected] , was anonymous -- i.e., unknown to all Independent Scientologists (e.g., Milestone Two, APIS, etc. or their members).

[email protected] is anonymous. No name. No address. no telephone number, no locations.

There is no such entity.

WAIT.

[email protected] the anonymous writer writes from OSA INT property ~~
Address is 6331 Hollywood Boulevard 10th and 11th floor.

And there is one other reason they are doing this.
More and more horror stories are being voiced to the field of what happened inside Radical official Scientology.
I see this as an attempt to stop those leaks.....

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

A Google search shows that the e-mail address as well as the "Coalition" are only known of at ESMB.
Fortunately, Google does not yet index people's knowledge that has not been posted on the internet.

Anonycat

Crusader

Fortunately, Google does not yet index people's knowledge that has not been posted on the internet.

This is known. Is your point that it's completely unknown on the internet, and that it's a covert Op?

Anonycat

Crusader

[email protected] is anonymous. No name. No address. no telephone number, no locations.

There is no such entity.

WAIT.

More and more horror stories are being voiced to the field of what happened inside Radical official Scientology.

Interesting. CoS International is there.

CommunicatorIC

There is no such entity.

WAIT.

I'm really confused. First you say there is no address. Then you say the address is 6331 Hollywood Boulevard 10th and 11th floor.

Where did you get the address of 6331 Hollywood Boulevard 10th and 11th floor for the Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech? Or is that just a way for you to restate your conclusion this is a OSA op?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am going to pass on question above.

If others wish to explain so be it.
I cannot believe anyone can think for a moment that these interrogatories are not an OSA Ops.
There is something called CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE that Detectives use.

Cousin comes into town to visit his kin for 2 days. The dead body is found on the kitchen floor. All the money is gone, vanished.
The cousin that came to visit has disappeared into thin air.
CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE because of TIMING.

All these weeks, months, years, there is no Fair Game or anonymous Email sent to get DIRT on field auditors.
Religious Liberty league comes into existence and Church of Independent Scientology registers as a Legal entity.
Within days.......
Anonymous Email goes out on Glenn Samuels, Randy Smith, Ingrid Smith, Trey Lotz and Candy Swanson.

CommunicatorIC

Leaving aside the issue of whether this is an OSA op (like I said, I believe it probably is), I have another question.

Would anyone answer an Interrogatory from "Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech" if they didn't know who "Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech" were?

Seriously, are Scientologists so at effect, so submissive, so conditioned to comply with orders, that they would answer an Interrogatory by an entity called "Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech" when they have no idea what the entity is, who its members are, who controls it, or whether it is COS or Indie?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Leaving aside the issue of whether this is an OSA op (like I said, I believe it probably is), I have another question.

Would anyone answer an Interrogatory from "Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech" if they didn't know who "Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech" were?

Seriously, are Scientologists so at effect, so submissive, so conditioned to comply with orders, that they would answer an Interrogatory by an entity called "Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech" when they have no idea what the entity is, who its members are, who controls it, or whether it is COS or Indie?

No.
They will get NO responses. NONE.
This Op is a doomed <plonk>

Correct questions should be be ~~~~~~

1. Are you aware of any attempt of LRH or the Cult of Scientology promising ridiculous claims and overboard promising of tech results ?

2. Do you know of any instances of the CULT evaluating or invalidating a preclear to the point of making them go TYPE III as they did with Nancy Many, Scott Campbell, George XXXXX, Christine Guilteri and a stream of others?

3. Do you know if the Flag Land Base has been auditing anyone while the person was using any type of drugs?

4. Are you aware of any other auditor’s code violation by the Gang Bang Sec Checking and SP HOLE gang confessions enacted at INT Base ?

5. Describe any instances you are aware of out-tech committed by the Mecca of Technical perfection on anyone you know.

6. Provide data on any squirreling activity Miscavige has enforced on others under penalty of RPF if not complied with

7. Are you aware or any other out-ethics or illegal activity the Cult of Scientology has covered up, including protecting pedophiles, holding and kidnapping people against will, assault and battery and Int base torture ?

8. Pretending Spiritual Advancement while doling out force and domination and asking and bankrupting people selling *Freedom.*

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am going to pass on question above.

If others wish to explain so be it.
I cannot believe anyone can think for a moment that these interrogatories are not an OSA Ops.
There is something called CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE that Detectives use.

Cousin comes into town to visit his kin for 2 days. The dead body is found on the kitchen floor. All the money is gone, vanished.
The cousin that came to visit has disappeared into thin air.

All these weeks, months, years, there is no Fair Game or anonymous Email sent to get DIRT on field auditors.
Religious Liberty league comes into existence and Church of Independent Scientology registers as a Legal entity.
Within days.......
Anonymous Email goes out on Glenn Samuels, Randy Smith, Ingrid Smith, Trey Lotz and Candy Swanson.

When the going gets tough, there's nothing like a little scapegoating to bring the field together.

It serves as an entertaining distraction from the empty buildings, criminal prosecution, and the
ISIS-like press treatment that is so richly deserved.

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron

These Emails are an OSA Op.

Jealous of the all $$$$ that they feel they may be losing to their competition, These poison pen interrogatories and hate mail on previous and Ex -Scientologists seem to be borne out of this recent site...

http://religiouslibertyleague.org/the-free-practice-of-scientology/

I wonder how rattled they are on this announcement.

Harming revenue or "cutting across" their GI lines is a HIGH CRIME.:omg::omg::omg:

It is interesting how the Religious Liberty League says it is not affiliated with the Cof$ yet it is tax exempt. How can it be both?

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron

Only OSA sends out *Anonymous* Email about auditing. No field person sends out *Anonymous* email asking for dirt. OSA would like to start wars between these factions and wants *stories* where it can publish them as told by OTHERS...to RUIN THEM UTTERLY. …

R/F: This interrogatory is being done to find out more data on Randy Smith due to reports concerning out-tech and squirreling. Please answer the following with as many specifics as possible:

1. Are you aware of any attempt by Randy Smith to make less of LRH or his tech?

2. Do you know of any instances of Randy Smith evaluating or invalidating a preclear?
3. Do you know if Randy Smith has been auditing anyone while the person was using any type of drugs?
4. Are you aware of any other auditor’s code violation by Randy Smith?
5. Describe any instances you are aware of out-tech committed by Randy Smith on anyone you know.
6. Provide data on any squirreling activity Randy Smith has been engaged in.
7. Are you aware or any other out-ethics or illegal activity Randy Smith is engaged in?
8. Pretending certification he doesn’t have.

Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech

I have to admit it seems like that obvious 1950's Scientology over the top Fair Game strategy, the list looks very Hubbard Approved, and that official name "Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech" that they must have come up with after a survey.

I only with that I could have clicked LOL more than once.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

OSA Int uses the 10th and 12th floors of the HGB. The 11th is RTC.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

It is interesting how the Religious Liberty League says it is not affiliated with the Cof$ yet it is tax exempt. How can it be both?

http://religiouslibertyleague.org/about-us/

Religious Liberty League is a California nonprofit corporation with federal 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. It is the first truly independent (of the church) Scientology civil rights organization. Founded by Merrell Vannier, the Religious Liberty League defends the religion of Scientology and rights of Scientologists to freely practice the religion without defamation or discrimination.

<snip>

Paul

Veda

Sponsor

http://religiouslibertyleague.org/about-us/

Religious Liberty League is a California nonprofit corporation with federal 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. It is the first truly independent (of the church) Scientology civil rights organization. Founded by Merrell Vannier, the Religious Liberty League defends the religion of Scientology and rights of Scientologists to freely practice the religion without defamation or discrimination.

<snip>

Paul

"The Religious Liberty League will also act as a voice for responsible Scientologists to set the record straight on a myriad of urban myths (false data/propaganda) about Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard..."

A video is promised that corrects the false data on Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard. Has anyone seen it? Should be amusing.

This guy is a con man. Maybe he'll be the new hero of the Scientologists, "practicing their religion" [exempt from taxation and other restrictions and laws] just like their cousins in the competing "Church" of Scientology.

If it bugs Miscavige, of course that's good.

Corporate Scientology has been "collecting data" on "squirrels" and "SPs" through various gimmicks and guises for decades. The recent e-mails don't necessarily mean very much. Been done before.

Look forward to seeing some actual, tangible, results that might actually hinder Miscavige's cult to a substantial degree, even if it means establishing an alternate cult.

So far there seems to be a lot of speculation but little else.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

People who have never been involved with scientology just wouldn't believe the weird stuff that goes on in (and around) the mad cult.

Normal people are working hard, raising families, maybe playing sport or doing various things purely for fun, probably worrying about real world issues and generally living their lives ... meanwhile scientologists are twiddling about being (or pretending to be) terribly concerned about whether someone has had the temerity to "make less of tubs hubbard".

You have to larf.

:lol::lol::lol:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

I have to admit it seems like that obvious 1950's Scientology over the top Fair Game strategy, the list looks very Hubbard Approved, and that official name "Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech" that they must have come up with after a survey.

I only with that I could have clicked LOL more than once.

By the use of the term "Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech", they are holding themselves out as a group of Scientologists.

RTC can not allow a group to present themselves as "Scientologists" (not "ex-Scientologists", but "Scientologists", implying a current state of being one) and still preserve their trademark rights.

If they were truly an Indie group with that name, then within an hour of OSA learning of their existence, they would

1. Send an email to the group demanding they cease all use of the trademarked term "Scientologists"
  2. Send a legal demand to Google to take down the email address, and
  3. Send a legal demand to Google for any and all information that could assist them in locating the real world location of the email address owners so they could be served with papers

If the email address is still up, then that would be circumstantial evidence that it is there with the approval of RTC and OSA.

Leland

Crusader

People who have never been involved with scientology just wouldn't believe the weird stuff that goes on in (and around) the mad cult.

Normal people are working hard, raising families, maybe playing sport or doing various things purely for fun, probably worrying about real world issues and generally living their lives ... meanwhile scientologists are twiddling about being (or pretending to be) terribly concerned about whether someone has had the temerity to "make less of tubs hubbard".

You have to larf.

:lol::lol::lol:

Bravo, hit the nail on the head here.

Making less of Hubbard....anywhere in the Cult, would get you pilloried for sure...

I knew he had faults....and usually thought of him "in context" within his era of growing up....and then, perhaps some "US Navy".........and that was while in the Cult....

Now out and all the available info about him.....geesh....

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

By the use of the term "Scientologists Coalition For Standard Tech", they are holding themselves out as a group of Scientologists.

RTC can not allow a group to present themselves as "Scientologists" (not "ex-Scientologists", but "Scientologists", implying a current state of being one) and still preserve their trademark rights.

If they were truly an Indie group with that name, then within an hour of OSA learning of their existence, they would <snip>

Sounds good in theory. However, Mike Moore's pseudo-CofS group APIS (The Association of Professional Independent Scientologists) [I usually call it by the pejorative fake acronym IFAP for International Freezone Association of Professionals as he used to call it IFA, the International Freezone Association, but changed it to cash in on Marty Rathbun/Steve Hall's Independent Scientologists* creation years ago] has used that name for several years. I vaguely remember one cult challenge to the APIS full name that he successfully repelled.

* See http://www.iscientology.org/ (one of Steve Hall's sites) with the heading "Independent Scientology."

The domain name www.freezonescientology.com has been completely unchallenged since 2005.

There are probably many other examples.

Paul

Last edited: