What's new

PaulsRabbit Ebooks

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
There are 3 eBooks containing Alan C. Walter's writings that I have made available in the past couple of months. I finished "The ESMB Posts" a couple of days ago. I intended to add the descriptions to my PaulsRabbit thread. Imagine my horror to find that I appear to have never created a PaulsRabbit thread!

PaulsRabbit at http://paulsrabbit.com is home to several free eBooks, all but one of which I have created. The prior three have been described quite a bit on ESMB.

These new ones are:

The ESMB Posts
Alan Walter's ESMB posts. Between January 2007 and September 2009 Alan made 3,303 posts to ESMB. I went through them all and selected out the 1241 posts to 420 threads that I considered worth preserving in an eBook. There are clickable thread titles and post date/time headings, and the thread titles also link back to the original ESMB thread online. 775 pages in the PDF, about 275,000 words total. Available in PDF and Kindle (MOBI) formats, both electronically searchable.

ACW Lightlink Archives
All 130 articles archived by Homer from Alan's writings to alt.clearing.technology in the 90s, bookmarked with titles and original designations, electronically searchable, 400 pages, 140000 words. Available in PDF and Kindle (MOBI) formats.

Knowledgism Dictionary
121 pages, 44000 words. Available in PDF and Kindle (MOBI) formats, both electronically searchable.

-----

If you don't have a Kindle, or don't have the Kindle app on an iPad or iPhone or iPod Touch, download the Kindle for PC app (free) from http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000423913 or some other link, easy enough to find online. If you have never read an eBook on the free Kindle for PC (or Mac etc) application, you should take a look. It is quite something.

Paul

Gib

Crusader

This is great Paul. Thanks so much. I always love it when I have a new reading assignment. I'm gonna dig it. :thumbsup:

... PaulsRabbit at http://paulsrabbit.com is home to several free eBooks, all but one of which I have created. The prior three have been described quite a bit on ESMB. ...

The following may be helpful to those individuals who possess Kindle on an Android device and who aren't certain how to access the eBooks easily.

1. First download the eBooks using the internet browser application. This will place the files in your "download" folder.

2. Using the "My Files" app locate first the "download" folder and then the "kindle" folder on your device. Be wary that if you have an SDRAM card installed on your device the folders may be under different sub-directories: main memory vs sdram.

3. Using the "My Files" app copy the downloaded eBook files from the "download" folder into the "kindle" folder by

i. first place checkmarks alongside the boxes next to the file names in the "download" folder.

ii. tap the icon at the top of the screen indicating "copy/paste" (looks like a clipboard).

iii. navigate to the "kindle" folder and paste the copied files into the folder by tapping the same icon (copy/paste: looks like clipboard).

4. Open the Kindle app and verify the presence and condition of the files.

5. Now, for cleanliness, and to avoid having duplicate copies of the files on your device, use the "My Files" app one last time to delete the downloaded copies from the "download" folder by clicking on the appropriate boxes and tapping the "remove" icon (trash can) at the top of the screen. That eliminates the duplication and leaves just the copy in the "kindle" folder.

Mark A. Baker

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
BookReaderImages.php

I made up a decent PDF and MOBI eBook of this Ingo Swann book, Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy, with clickable chapter headings etc.

My versions are available for free download at http://paulsrabbit.com on the front page. You can't miss it. :)

-----

(It is available in scrappy copy form at http://archive.org/details/PenetrationTheQuestionOfExtraterrestrialAndHumanTelepathy under a Creative Commons license.)

Paul

Last edited:

petal

Patron Meritorious
Hi, Paul:

This is brillient! Thank you.
You have saved me loads of time scanning the esmb for Alan walters posts.
I am enjoying reading this book right now.
He seems to be the only OT in the world, who also superseded Hubbard in ability and scale.
And when he left, the crystal city came crashing down into the weak shadow it is today.

regards,
Petal:)

petal

Patron Meritorious
The 80/20 principle, Pareto’s law, and the decline of scientology
After reading the articles here on the ESMB regarding Alan Walters and my own research, I would like to draw attention to the change in Scientology philosophy around the 1964 period.
Before this time 1964 the philosophy was to help ones fellow man by increasing his awareness, raising the tone of the individual, and making him more able to survive in a hostile world. I think that before this time 1964, almost anybody was welcome in the church, criminals, ex - military personnel, druggies, mentally ill, psychotics, and of course normal Joe public. All desirable attributes that are in the public courses and the books written by Hubbard and one of the reason that people are attracted to this group.
Introducing the Pareto Law: This works on the idea that only 20% of any group, company, sales team, etc. produces 80% of all sale, income and product. This idea is prevalent today in business.
So what of the other 80% in any company? Well of course they are expendable! They don’t produce anything of worth and are really liabilities, but get this - the other end of this scale is the 20% that are against any production, they seek to hinder the company in any way they can.
After accepting this idea a manager wants to promote the top 20% and get rid of the lower 20% by firing them.
This style of management I think entered scientology around this 1964 period.
The introduction of statistics, ethics and the concept of suppressive persons are all based on this principle. To find evidence of this 80/20 law in scientology I will give examples of the law: the PTS rundown, the structure of the management org board are two examples of this idea.
In the ups and down courses one has the roller coasting phenomenon and this is caused by some hidden SP. Then there is in society 80% of us just trying to get on in life and they are bothered by some 20% of the population who are antisocial to the 80% and some mysterious 2.5% really bad!
The structure of the organisation, the org board is structured with 21 departments. Well what does this mean, there is the office of LRH this been 1% and that leaves the rest at 20%. 20 departments of scientology orgs at 20% cause over the rest of society the 80%.
What are the implications of this? Well it sets people up to look for the 20% scapegoats who are causing the bad statistics and when the scapegoat is found to the relief of all they are given heavy ethics actions, separation and ostracised by the group. The poor sole who has being subjected to this abuse reacts against this and makes it worse by protesting and goes down tone, angry, hostile and is bewildered by the rejection of his friends. This “natural reaction” is of course a sign of proof that this person has overts and is the anti-social person or the sp!
Another scenario if you are a member of the 80% one’s boss can be rude, hostile and use mockery and humiliation towards you because you are expendable in the eyes of your 20% seniors. One becomes suppressed under this shit and one has two options leave the group or put up with it.
The public and staff in the org of the 80% are treated at effect and are swindled out of their money and if they don’t play ball are threatened with no auditing or that disgusting practise of having the registrar coming into the ethics room and getting one to buy more services which one hasn’t even had yet. If you are refused processing, it doesn’t matter as you are the expendable 80%. The rich people: well they are the 20% customer and are treated like royalty until their money runs out that is.
There is the beginning of the fall and decline of the church, the failure of the church to accept responsibility for all of society from skid row bum to high toned, flying executive, and businessperson. The top 20% (rich people) get the tech, the rest get ethics, and admin.
And the whole of society - with the crash of 2008 all following this principle into the grave, leading to a no game condition called a recession. These theories are extoled, in the best seller books: “the four hour working week” by Tim Ferris and “the 80/20 principle” by Richard Koch. “Fuck you Jack!” mentality excluding people not complying with your imagined 20%. Short term rewards at the expense of society is a heavy karmic future. Could this be the cause of the bubble, boom and bust economics scenario?
petal:)

The 80/20 principle, Pareto’s law, and the decline of scientology
After reading the articles here on the ESMB regarding Alan Walters and my own research, I would like to draw attention to the change in Scientology philosophy around the 1964 period.
Before this time 1964 the philosophy was to help ones fellow man by increasing his awareness, raising the tone of the individual, and making him more able to survive in a hostile world. I think that before this time 1964, almost anybody was welcome in the church, criminals, ex - military personnel, druggies, mentally ill, psychotics, and of course normal Joe public. All desirable attributes that are in the public courses and the books written by Hubbard and one of the reason that people are attracted to this group. ...

Moreover ...

1. Guardian's Office was created in early '66.

2. The Sea Project, the forerunner of the Sea Org, began in late '66.

3. The Sea Org itself was established in mid '67.

4. OT III was developed in the middle of '68

All of which jointly provided a specific context and means of enforcement for the Pareto Principle which you mention. The pattern continued to develop and ultimately culminated in the Mission Holder's Conference and completion of the SO takeover in late '82.

Since then ...

Mark A. Baker

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Please put any further discussion of this onto another thread. :)

(I will be using this thread further and would prefer it not get too derailed.)

Paul