What's new

Scientolingo I despise

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I understand. But I don't stand under.

:clapping: HellYeah! :clapping:

Some people believe in the superstition that standing under a ladder brings bad luck.

It's not a ladder ya gotta worry about....the real curse is standing under that Hubbard thingie to total freedom.

ats43598_puente.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Make it go left.

lolololol

That completes the cycle of action:

At the beginning of Scientology you postulate to: Make it go right!

When that tech doesn't work you only hope you can: Make it go left!

When you're done with Scientology you finally pray to: Just make it go away!

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
How about "comm lag"

As a Scientologist you are trained that a "comm lag" indicates low tone. . an "uptone" person should be able to answer any question without hesitation. . . .

Now I see that what was being done was training to just answer a question without evaluating whether or not it needed to be answered. . . it was a technique to keep people from withholding anything or evaluating . . .in Scientology you sure don't want to be viewed as "low toned"

If I remember right the "Comm lag" was a "tool" that LRH said could be used to tell if you should hire someone or not . . . to check their tone level.

In hindsight though . . . . I know some very positive amazing people who habitually think before they speak or answer a question. Talk about false data!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
It's also possible to 'control' a 'comm' by strategically delaying a response. Scn is opposed to other people controlling comm :)

Zinj

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Saying anything to another person that invalidates them and puts you in a position of authority (to use cult speak) is an evil technique. The oldest in the world, as a matter of fact.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Saying anything to another person that invalidates them and puts you in a position of authority (to use cult speak) is an evil technique. The oldest in the world, as a matter of fact.

Whining about being 'invalidated' in order to silence opponents is the *2nd* oldest technique.

Zinj

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I think the huge 300 pound gorilla in the room that everyone tries not to see is the fact that the cult claims to be the experts on 'communication', and frees people up to communicate about anything, blah, blah, but in actuality this cult is one of the most repressive cults in history on the subject of what you can communicate about. The internet is the most efficient tool for communication that has ever been invented in the world, and it is the biggest problem to the expansion of Co$ that there is.

The other cults; Mormons, Jehovah's witnesses, Quakers, Mennonites, etc, aint got nuthin' on these guys for 'shunning' (which is what they called 'disconnection').

In addition to this, 'The Tech' dictates that you never talk about your 'case' to anyone but your CS, through your auditor.

What is that but everything that is occupying your mind, and interests you? But you only ever talk about it with the official representative of the 'CHURCH'.

And joining this 'group' will result in communicating more?' Sure, sure, and me giving the cult all of my money will make me richer, right?

I thought so.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Insouciant and insouciance: Means unconcern. I've blocked out how and why this word was frequently used by our ED at our Org. But whenever I hear it (or even read it) I feel nauseated, angry and want to go crazy! :pullhair: :grouch: :p
You need to be more insouciant about the word insouciant. Sorry, WO, I just couldn't resist. :D It could have been worse. I could have told you that nausea and anger are symptoms of out study tech!!! (Has anyone mentioned on this thread "you need to word clear that" yet??)

Make it go left.
Hahahaha!!!

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
$cnese

I always thought that 'stuffing party' sounded a bit like there was going to be a 'gang bang', so I always went:whistling:

HelluvaHoax!

Scientolingo...

"You really need to get your havingness up."

TRANSLATION: You really need to rise above self-determinism up to pan-determinism (where I am at) and give me your money. Then your havingness will come up so that we will be able to have our money. And, naturally, since I am the more hatted & dedicated terminal of our team, being on staff and all that, I am willing to take on the additional work and responsibility of managing the ethical use of our money.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

scientolingo...

"I'd like to share my win."

TRANSLATION: "I'd like to share my win, but to keep your exchange in so that you don't go criminal, I'd also like you to donate a significant amount of your money to ensure that you can become like me and have the same win I had and, likewise, share your win with other people who need to get their exchange in. And, by the way, I am not actually asking you if you want to hear my win, this is a mandatory briefing. Do you get that?!!! What? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! DO-YOU-GET-THAT?!!! That's better. Now sit your dilettante ass down and STFU and get your TR's in you cocksucker cuz this shit is really fucking theta."

HelluvaHoax!

scientolingo...

Oh, it's your birthday? That's so theta.

TRANSLATION: Happy meat-body mockup postulated persistence. I am a Scientologist and I have successfully risen above all needless, wog descriptive terms and only use the standard, on-source adjectives "entheta" or "theta". Doing so makes me feel so....theta.

Gadfly

Crusader
HelluvaHoax, this significant message is for YOU!

You have got to immediately

KNOCK OFF THE BACKFLASH

GET YOUR ETHICS IN

HANDLE THE NATTER

WRITE UP YOUR O/Ws

DO YOUR CONDITIONS

WRITE A SUCCESS STORY

KEY OUT YOUR BANK

GET INTO PRESENT TIME

HANDLE YOUR CASE (NO CASE ON POST)

MAKE UP THE DAMAGE FOR YOUR HARMFUL ACTIONS

GET UP THE BRIDGE

AND THUS HELP CLEAR THIS DEGRADED PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE RON A HAND! HELP GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD.

HIP-HIP-HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

freethinker

Sponsor
:lol:
"I'd like to share my win."

TRANSLATION: "I'd like to share my win, but to keep your exchange in so that you don't go criminal, I'd also like you to donate a significant amount of your money to ensure that you can become like me and have the same win I had and, likewise, share your win with other people who need to get their exchange in. And, by the way, I am not actually asking you if you want to hear my win, this is a mandatory briefing. Do you get that?!!! What? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! DO-YOU-GET-THAT?!!! That's better. Now sit your dilettante ass down and STFU and get your TR's in you cocksucker cuz this shit is really fucking theta."

freethinker

Sponsor
Knock off the Q&A and get your stats up.
You're a downstat.
You need to get your ethics in.
Did you write a KR on that?
You have overts.
You're giving me a problem.
That's just natter.
Staff meeting 3rd floor now.
You're late.
You need to stay until you figure out your stats.
You didn't do your letter qouta.
All hands body routing.
Your qouta is 5000 handouts this week.
Let's hear it for Ron.
Highest evers.

Let's face it, they're all pretty fucking bad.

Lamb

Patron with Honors
"You'll never pull in an overt when you flow power to Ron!"
"You can't confront evil."
"Cash, check or credit card?"